When Topping, Do You Like To Jerk Off Your Bottom?

accidenttourist

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When topping, do you like to jerk off your bottom?

This is a turn on when I do and I love watching him cum. I shoot my load in him just after he cums.

Well, I love stimulating my bottom's manhood while I'm making love to him, but not exactly jerking off. Let me explain:
The most incredible feeling for the bottom is - when he's riding on the "edge" - almost there to shoot but not quite yet, AND at the same time getting that massage on his prostate (by my cock of course) as I pump in and out.

As the attentive top, I can always see from his eyes that he's enjoying that incredible feeling from deep inside with my every stroke, and I will constantly "top up" the sensation of his cock to be sure that his prostate is in the almost-exploding state... :rolleyes:

Very few bottoms can endure such "treatment" for too long, before they experience an unforgettable prostate orgasm... :cool:

WatchingItSlideIn

Expert Member
Media
It's the gentlemanly thing to do. I get it really close & make sure both my hands are covered in lube whilst I gently massage his cock & balls while I stroking in inside his beautiful ass & see if we can both come together. Always a bonus when that happens.

51arledge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really enjoy doing this, but I have a few bottoms (including a couple of regular fuck buddies) who preferred no added stimulationwhile I was fucking them. Still, it's difficult for me to keep hands to myself when there's a nice cock right there in front of me!

Scouse_sean

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Absolutely, I think not doing would be pretty selfish. I’ve done both, topped a lad and seen the pleasure as he enjoys my cock in him couple with the wank, but I’ve also been fucked by a guy who would get into it then lube up my bell and rub it like mad while he was close to cumming. Jesus Christ, the multiple orgasm was insane

grifkami

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

This is a turn on when I do and I love watching him cum. I shoot my load in him just after he cums.[/Q personally love jacking a guy off as the eye fucks him

This is a turn on when I do and I love watching him cum. I shoot my load in him just after he cums.

I personally love jacking my partners cock off while I fuck him. It always kind of annoyed me because my ex boyfriend who was a power bottom never liked any stimulation to his penis while he was getting fucked. He insisted on cumming handsfree and whenever I touched his cock he would throw my hand away and yell at me to stop. He loved to have his orgasm strictly from my dick throttling against his prostate until he blew his cum all over. When I bottom I always jack myself off as I'm cumming. I just don't have as fulfilling an orgasm if I don't touch my penis when I climax. Don't get me wrong it's amazing to have your prostate stimulated by a nice hard dick, but it's almost like having a double orgasm when you or your partner jacks off your cock as your being fucked. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

indyfrat79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I'm the same - love it when the guy I'm fucking is rock hard. Limp dicks on my bottom are a turn off. I love to jerk him as I fuck him. Then I often pull out, wipe his cum on my dick, and continue fucking him until I unload. Love knowing that our cums mix in his ass.

Tony55512

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If it’s a hookup then usually yes. But my ex and I would usually just cum together at the same time without the assistance. You begin to learn the pleasure points and particular rhythm to make your man blow his load