When you jerk off, do you do it dry or with lube/lotion?

When you jerk off, do you do it dry or with lube/lotion?

• Dry

Votes: 399 73.3%
  • Lube

Votes: 100 18.4%
  • Lotion

Votes: 45 8.3%

• Total voters

mattto

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm uncut and do it always dry. I have tried to take skin down and do bare with lube, but don't like.
As to precum, I have almost nothing nowadays, maybe due to age. When on vacation I was often to sauna and wanked many guys. I was amazed about an a bit older guy i met in steam room. Nice sized cock when I got him hard. Normally I don't like cut, but started to play with him. I've never seen a guy precuming that hugely. I saw it flowing and milked out more and his whole cock got so nice wet and slippery and even some dropped to the floor. His cock became so nice and slippery and fun wank, and I wanked him until he cum, shooting long ropes and some even landed on me. He said thanks and we parted! :)

Reactions: alexD37

Jacksbiguncutcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'll jerk off regardless of whether or not I have lube or lotion. I love to grease up my pole with baby oil. Gives it a great shine and it feels best for jerking out a load. Here are some pics and photos of my lubed up cock. 009_1000.jpg
tumblr_ngjcf9Iqg51r8wd3oo1_1280.jpg

Beating It Hard Till It Spits.mp4

Throbbing Rod.mp4

Fresh Yogurt Jacksbiguncutcock.mp4

wago

Experimental Member
Media
Most of the time I don't use lube, except of the natural one. Sometimes I like something different: pulling my foreskin back as much as possible and stroking the shaft and the head. Then lube is needed. Usually the result of this is a shiny dark red head and a good orgasm with a huge cum shot :).