When's the last time you had sex?

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
66 here wife 68. I went right at Monday. Little kissing then alittle fingering. Then right to her pussy. Have it a good cleaning top to bottom. After she came twice then started pounding her pussy. She likes my cock cause it's big and girthy. 7 X 7. Stroked long , deep & hard balls deep for 10 minutes. She couldn't take it and started screaming CUM CUM you bastered. Slowed down alittle changed entry angles and pulled back so my glans would just pop out but the tip would still be in. You could hear her pussy pop shut as my glans cleared her lips. Plus the angle was one that my cock would slide across the roof of her vagina stimulating her g spot. Finally came after a few minutes. My balls were tender the next day from them slapping against her taint and ass cheeks. Wensday we took it alittle easier. I used a LELO wand on her clit and pussy set very low. This gave her time to enjoy the sensation and build to a very intense orgasm. I had on a cock and ball ring. It gives you a hard as rock erection plus maximizes your girth. She would stroke and massage my lubed up cock as I held the vibe on her pussy. As she got closer to cumming she buried her head into my chest, squeezed my cock and balls and started convusing to her big O. She was wasted unable to continue. I told her to grab her tit and force feed it to me as I stroked my self to cumming. I dropped my load all over her soaking wet pussy. We fell asleep in an exhausted embrace.

D

deleted814719

Wednesday night. My wife had her long overdue GYN appointment. She got a good report, although results from her PAP smear weren't available. Anyway, she comes to bed and starts touching my leg and playing with my cock. I had been asleep but ALWAYS welcome sex - any time. She persisted so I started stroking her nipples which almost immediately become hard. I started stroking her pussy hair, pulling her labia apart and putting my fingertip on her vaginal opening and just slightly stroking her clit. She, at the same time, is using both hands on my cock. We changed positions and I developed a semi and said, "jack me off, please". To which she replied, "don't you have someplace to put that!?"

I got to my knees and slid a finger into her sopping wet pussy. She moaned and clenched her pussy on my finger. So, I slid a second finger in to which she writhed somewhat joyfully. She then insisted that she suck my cock so there I am on my knees, she moves her head so that she can pull my cock into her mouth and starts sucking me while using her hands to play with my balls and stroke my taint.

At this point, I'd have been delighted to cum in her mouth while finger-fucking her. But she insisted on fucking. I mounted her missionary style and started sliding my cock in-and-out. She begins doing kegels on my cock, squeezing and relaxing. What a fantastic feeling! We fucked for 15 minutes or so and she decided that it was time for me to cum. I asked her if she wanted me to use the vibrator on her and she said "that sounds great after you've cum". She's developed a habit over our 43 years of marriage of playing with my balls while we're fucking. So, when she's ready for me to finish, she'll tickle, fondle, and even "tweak" my balls. This never fails to make me cum.

So, I shoot my load inside her and laid on top of her for a few moments. She's stroking my back and seeming to enjoy the feeling. I finally kneeled up, grabbed the Fun Factory vibrator from our nightstand, and slid it into her cream-filled pussy. She's instantly moaning. So, with one hand, I'm holding the dildo in place while using my thumb to stroke her clit. My other hand is teasing and playing with her nipples which are VERY stiff. She's moaning, writhing, starting to grab the bed sheets so I'm confident that she's enjoy things.

The dam finally breaks. She goes over the edge, moans loudly, her legs are shaking, and her breathing is as if she's just run a race. I keep the vibrator inside her and continue thumbing her clit until she shouts, "stop". So, I stop playing with her clit but leave the dildo inside. That continues for another minute or so and she says again, "stop". I ask, "have you had enough?"

She can only let out a weak sigh. "Yes"

D

deleted1074483

this morning with my lt bf; we woke spooning, he felt me hard behind him, grabbed the lube and smeared my dick, rolled over and sat on me, riding me long and slow movement whilst i wanked, kissed and felt him all over, before i rolled us over, him on his back, legs wrapped round me and fucked him deep long strokes getting faster until i had to hold his legs right up to raise his ass and i could finish off pounding him till we both came. very satisfying.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Yesterday, when I got home from work he immediately started taking my clothes off. I asked him what he was doing. He told me he had something important to show me.

I thought he was taking me into our grow-room to show me something that happened with our crop.. I always take off my work clothes before going in there to avoid contamination of any kind. I was wrong.

He took me to the bedroom to show me that sexy-as-fuck penis of his. He fucked me thoroughly, then again when we laid down to sleep for the night.

I dunno what got into him, but I'm glad because it got him into me. And out. And in. And out.... Fuck it was good

J32

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This morning. Woke up with morning wood and she knows better than to let it go to waste. She jumped on while I was still trying to figure out if I was awake and having sex or still asleep and dreaming. After a few minutes I was awake enough to feel that I needed to drain my balls and put her on all fours. Started pumping and shot my load feel inside her before the sun was up. Always the best way to start the day. You feel like you can conquer the world.

abattist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wednesday night. My wife had her long overdue GYN appointment. She got a good report, although results from her PAP smear weren't available. Anyway, she comes to bed and starts touching my leg and playing with my cock. I had been asleep but ALWAYS welcome sex - any time. She persisted so I started stroking her nipples which almost immediately become hard. I started stroking her pussy hair, pulling her labia apart and putting my fingertip on her vaginal opening and just slightly stroking her clit. She, at the same time, is using both hands on my cock. We changed positions and I developed a semi and said, "jack me off, please". To which she replied, "don't you have someplace to put that!?"

I got to my knees and slid a finger into her sopping wet pussy. She moaned and clenched her pussy on my finger. So, I slid a second finger in to which she writhed somewhat joyfully. She then insisted that she suck my cock so there I am on my knees, she moves her head so that she can pull my cock into her mouth and starts sucking me while using her hands to play with my balls and stroke my taint.

At this point, I'd have been delighted to cum in her mouth while finger-fucking her. But she insisted on fucking. I mounted her missionary style and started sliding my cock in-and-out. She begins doing kegels on my cock, squeezing and relaxing. What a fantastic feeling! We fucked for 15 minutes or so and she decided that it was time for me to cum. I asked her if she wanted me to use the vibrator on her and she said "that sounds great after you've cum". She's developed a habit over our 43 years of marriage of playing with my balls while we're fucking. So, when she's ready for me to finish, she'll tickle, fondle, and even "tweak" my balls. This never fails to make me cum.

So, I shoot my load inside her and laid on top of her for a few moments. She's stroking my back and seeming to enjoy the feeling. I finally kneeled up, grabbed the Fun Factory vibrator from our nightstand, and slid it into her cream-filled pussy. She's instantly moaning. So, with one hand, I'm holding the dildo in place while using my thumb to stroke her clit. My other hand is teasing and playing with her nipples which are VERY stiff. She's moaning, writhing, starting to grab the bed sheets so I'm confident that she's enjoy things.

The dam finally breaks. She goes over the edge, moans loudly, her legs are shaking, and her breathing is as if she's just run a race. I keep the vibrator inside her and continue thumbing her clit until she shouts, "stop". So, I stop playing with her clit but leave the dildo inside. That continues for another minute or so and she says again, "stop". I ask, "have you had enough?"

She can only let out a weak sigh. "Yes"

this is typically how my wife & I complete each other... it’s a fun way & everyone always leaves guaranteed happy- no frustrations!

Reactions: diver6