Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My first choice will always be for him to shoot inside me, preferably balls-deep, so I can milk his cock with my hole afterward. Otherwise I prefer to swallow his cum.

I've never been keen on facials or body shots, it always feels like waste of something I've earned.

I mean since I don't do anal and I love to give head and please its only fitting that I have let guys cum and fuck my mouth right thing to do

Reactions: Alexbottom

grifkami

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My preference (in order) is: 1) in my ass 2) in my mouth 3) on my face 4) on my chest 5) on my crotch. But in reality, it is always where ever he wants to leave it.

My usual preference is in my ass. There is nothing more intimate and erotic than having a guy fuck you to completionand just as he begins to climax, his cock starts spasming with strong contractions and his throbbing dick spurts jet after jet of hot cum in your ass. It also makes clean up after sex quick and easy. A quick trip to the toilet and you're done. Thick, sticky cum all over your chest, face, back etc. almost definitely requires a shower for cleanup.