Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Add me to the list for getting it deep in my ass or deep down my throat. That being said, I've had some really hot bate sessions with buddies where we shoot on either other and there's nothing like have a bro's cum all over your chest and face. Especially if you can lick it up a bit. LOL

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Taking a load is like taking a trophy or momento of an event.

The more the sex means to you, the more reverence is paid to the momento.

So for the man I love, my preference is to take that load as deeply as possible.

Yes I agree also love it in my long hair or eyes too even though it burns it is so fucking well worth it

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My very first sexual experience withy a man had him pumping between my legs and then shooting his warm sticky load over my manhole. Years on if a guy isn't into penetration then shooting over my manhole, feeling it hit, warm. then that treacly sticky running between my legs and over my scrotum while my hole quivers from the money shot.

mxguy52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's hard to answer that question really. For me, in the heat of the moment I really do want the cum everywhere (face, chest, mouth, ass), therefore, I cannot choose where most of the time, and let him choose where

melblad74

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If they don't cum in me, then I ask them to cum on my balls or on my beard. Then either have them rub it in to my balls or all over my beard
i love a guy to cum on my hairy chest - then if i havent cum i use his cum as lube as i fuck him till i cum

kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't tell my lover where to cum - it's always his choice when he's fucking me. I prefer his cum either deep in my ass (no condoms) or down my throat - either way that precious hot man juice shall not be wasted! If he cums in my hair then it stays there for the day (hair gel). If it's anywhere else on my body then I use my fingers to lap it up so I can swallow it. He also will cum on my food or in my drink which is always a treat - extra protein! When we flip and I fuck him it's a similar situation. But rest assured our loads are consumed in one form or another - never wasted.

TBS0392

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If we're having anal I always insist on finishing in me, I fuck safe and love seeing how much they've filled the condom in me

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i let the guy fucking me chose--if he wants to shoot it on my face its up to him--in my ass--same thing---then theres guys that wanna do both so fuck you with legs up and soon as he goes to cum he shoots inside you then pulls out and shoots it toward your face sometimes hitting your open mouth sometimes he doesnt