Which European country has the most beautiful women?

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are beautiful women from every single part of Europe (and Asia, and Africa, and North and South America) but I agree that there are a lot of simply amazing beauties with large natural breast that come from Eastern Europe. A titty lovers paradise!

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Slightly off track but Russian dictator/despot Vladimr Putin is quoted as saying that "Russia has the most beautiful whores" not quite the same but you know, he is Putin.

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've worked all over Europe and the world, personally I'd say you get beautiful women everywhere.
It also depends on what you mean by beautiful women, just pretty, conventionally beautiful, what body type you're into.
I can appreciate women of all shapes and sizes, that doesn't mean I find all women beautiful so to speak but I know what I like and that can be from the petite to very large and curvy.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think how beauty is calculated has different variables so different countries will yield different results. I think in the prime fertile yrs(18-30) on average Scandinavia and Eastern Europe/Russia are going to yield more hits. I think if you start adding more mature women to the mix, Italy and France will yield more examples of women that stay sexually desirable for a longer time.
I guess it depends upon which end do you consider beauty a metric, if it's a core strategy of breeding one may appeal more, but if the long term aesthetic enjoyment is key other locales will better provide.

Reactions: greg_greg

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After further consideration, it almost, at least to me can be categorized along matrices of region and age sought after. It seems like Northern and Eastern Europe, along with Russia specialize in young beauty, while Southern and Western Europe, especially along the Mediterranean, yield examples of beauty that endure beyond the typical allure of peak fertility.

Reactions: greg_greg

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What @ronin001 said.
Beauty is on the eye of the beholder world wide Venezuela has the most miss world queens but corruption is making people run away perhaps Spain could be possible target.
Miss world or top model are not for me.
Italy if you like those with strong personality brunette.
France must sound great but not speaking a perfect french I assume could de a problem.
If your looking for teutonic blond boobage northern eastern Europe is your place.
Any way you can find any trail if all countries. The odds could be better having more people but no is still no