White Boys aren't as small as people think

Undisputed89

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Also would like to add I have an asian friend who has a very big penis. Now I do believe the asian stereotype to be more true, generally. But he tells me a lot of girls wont give him the time of day, make comments about how he must be small, etc.. without even seeing his piece, when in fact he is quite large
I've never seen a big dick asian ever. Sucks because they are very handsome people.

Reactions: Netkoha

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
Our Father which art in heaven,
deliver us from the Thread Necromancer:
For thine is the kingdom,
and the power, and the glory,
forever and ever.
Amen.

Thread_Necromancer.jpg

black_hung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The "big Black cock" stereotype has origins in the fact that black men tend to have larger soft sizes than white men. As such, people assume that black men ate bigger erect as well, mostly because the concept of "growers vs. showers" isn't widely known. There's also slight differences in average size between races that are negligible, at least in my opinion.
I agree. I think all posts on race should be banned from this site. Let's concentrate on what it was developed for- BIG dicks.
What I mean to say is that our differences are barely there in terms of statistics. White men can have large and small dicks just like Black men and Asian men. Why the thread is still going is beyond me; you'd think we'd have exhausted all talking points by now.

Reactions: deleted1074483
D

deleted817718

Trust me, I am.
I'm white and 4.4 inches long

BiBoyXL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The myth of "BBC"--and it is a myth--is rooted in American slave culture. It was part of the entire "animalizing" narrative that began with the slave ships and slave auctions in the American South. It continued after the Civil War and during the Jim Crow / segregation days as a way to discourage intermarriage. At that time, a large penis wasn't desirable sexually, so it was actually used to DISCOURAGE white women from being romantically involved with black men. It went hand-in-hand with the "black rapist" myth. The idea was to make black men scary and intimidating.

Now, things have changed... The days of racism and bans on interracial relationships are over, but the "BBC" myth remains. It's obvious why. With a culture that now values large penis size, black men have every incentive in the world to embrace it. Media likes to perpetuate it, as anything sensational is great for show biz. Some have political/social motivations, much of which revolves around the diminishing of white masculinity as retribution for past transgressions, real and invented. So, those with an agenda, who believe that white, heterosexual males represent some sort of great evil, use penis size as a way to chip away at a perceived power structure--and, quite frankly, as revenge.

Whether one acknowledges the current psycho/social motivations of many who currently perpetuate the myth and an agenda that is quite simply hating on white men and seeking revenge, one thing is certain... it is a myth that is proven time and time again by science and aposteriori evidence. The other thing that is certain, is that the myth IS rooted in racism against black men, whether people choose to acknowledge it or not. That is historical fact. Perhaps this last point is why I find it so incredibly bizarre and particularly offensive that European culture has embraced the idea of "BBC." I think most Europeans are ignorant to the American slave origins and are simply jumping on a bandwagon kink, so I try to give the benefit of the doubt.
The myth of "BBC"--and it is a myth--is rooted in American slave culture. It was part of the entire "animalizing" narrative that began with the slave ships and slave auctions in the American South. It continued after the Civil War and during the Jim Crow / segregation days as a way to discourage intermarriage. At that time, a large penis wasn't desirable sexually, so it was actually used to DISCOURAGE white women from being romantically involved with black men. It went hand-in-hand with the "black rapist" myth. The idea was to make black men scary and intimidating.

Now, things have changed... The days of racism and bans on interracial relationships are over, but the "BBC" myth remains. It's obvious why. With a culture that now values large penis size, black men have every incentive in the world to embrace it. Media likes to perpetuate it, as anything sensational is great for show biz. Some have political/social motivations, much of which revolves around the diminishing of white masculinity as retribution for past transgressions, real and invented. So, those with an agenda, who believe that white, heterosexual males represent some sort of great evil, use penis size as a way to chip away at a perceived power structure--and, quite frankly, as revenge.

Whether one acknowledges the current psycho/social motivations of many who currently perpetuate the myth and an agenda that is quite simply hating on white men and seeking revenge, one thing is certain... it is a myth that is proven time and time again by science and aposteriori evidence. The other thing that is certain, is that the myth IS rooted in racism against black men, whether people choose to acknowledge it or not. That is historical fact. Perhaps this last point is why I find it so incredibly bizarre and particularly offensive that European culture has embraced the idea of "BBC." I think most Europeans are ignorant to the American slave origins and are simply jumping on a bandwagon kink, so I try to give the benefit of the doubt.

YEP spot on buddy! BUT... it is also said that wifes of the plantation owners were fed up with there men because of fucking (read raping)young fem. slaves. And started fucking black man. the term mandingo com2es from 4that i heard.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From what I've read, while the difference between the average erect black and white dick is quite negligible, black penises tend to be somewhat larger when soft, giving rise to the stereotype. Then again, the two black buddies who've seen my dick are significantly smaller than me in either state.

Reactions: pdxjoe