White guys into black women?

justacynic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Let's just say I have *never* had a bad sexual experience with a woman of African descent. :wink: My first girlfriend was basically a nubian princess/goddess. :smile:

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didn't really have an opportunity to date any black women because of the 99% 'white' area where I grew up. Over the years as I went to college, worked in a big city, and populations shifted, I have experienced women from all over the world.

For me so-called 'race' is irrelevant. I am attracted to women that I am attracted to, and that has included women of every 'color'.

I have had the pleasure of having pleasure :tongue: with 'black', 'asian', 'hispanic', 'white', and self-titled 'mutts'.
I loved being wih each and every one of them! :biggrin1:

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I cant speak for all black women because i have only dated one. Grew up in a prodiminantly white area. It was when I joined the marines and got away that my eyes opened. She however was so sexy in every way and she knew how to work a cock better than anyone i ever dated.

Reactions: SlurpOnU

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As far back as I can remember I have always had a certain attraction to black women, sadly I have never had the opportunity of being intimate with one as it seems the black ladies in my city aren`t particularly attracted to white men, or perhaps its just me? Whatever the reason I hope to one day have that experience, until then the search continues....

LadeeT

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had several white lovers, some of them better than some of the black men I've experienced. I don't look at the color any more, I judge each person individually.

I used to be psychologically and socially held to only date black men because of the stigma that my community has toward women such as myself who are open to the idea of dating, being sexually active or marrying men of other races. Fortunately times have changed and black women are continually evolving to know that good sex and a suitable partner can be of any color.

Catylist220

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I grew up in a relatively rural, nearly all white area and wasn't really attracted to black women until I moved to the NYC area for law school and started dating my wife. She is a gorgeous West Indian woman. Now, I find myself extremely attracted to black woman. Hell, I'm attracted to all women. lol!