White guys into black women?

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Maybe I'm color blind, but color or race never has anything to do with finding a woman attractive. As you can see by my pics my gf is black and love her dearly. I find her the most attractive lady in the world.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always found black women sexually attractive--my guess is that it's more of the grass is always greener on the other side of the road sort of thing. I've only had four afro-american partners but each one was really a lot of fun in bed. I'll never forget my first, when I was a freshman in college. She was in my Bio class and I aked her out for dinner; we fairly quickly wound up at her dorm room. She was really shocked to find out that I had quite a large cock bouncing up and down in front of her. So much for racial stereotypes.

D_ktuinj

Just Browsing
Media
Black women are by far the most beautiful women in the world. Fact.

Now if only I could find a Nubian goddess who liked white men...

kevin91

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like black women alot, wish I could see them more around here... Have met some a few times for more intimitate actions and I have to admit those times have been very nice.

D

deleted818969

I love black women, in fact I'm married to one! Australia's not the best place for it though, not many living here. There's some pictures of her on some of my other posts if you are interested.

B_xkalidreams

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dated both Indian and white and it took years before the sex got predictable lol that's the plus one about it... but only do it if you're into it

D_ytfktu

Experimental Member
Media
I'm married to a black woman and would love for her to have a well hung white male lover here in Illinois she is attracted to white men and dated a few in high school and college. The contrast of a white man with my wifes caramel brown skin would be awesome.