Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first penetration sex was with a woman, but I fooled around with a friend as a teen for a couple years on the side. First time I did anal with another man was at 21.

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Had mutual jerk sessions with a couple buddies, at a young age. But we never fucked and I have still never fucked a dude.

First actual fuck was with a female.

I'm not attracted to anal sex with a female or a male. So I'll probably go thru this life saying I never fucked a male.

No offence meant for those into that stuff. I'm not straight by any means, but prefer just trading handjobs.

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A male friend was my first fuck. He loved me to fuck his ass and he did me a couple times.
Just this past Thursday, I fucked the first guy's ass I'd had in years. Condomed dick in a tight ass and I
didn't last longer than a couple minutes. His first time being fucked in the ass and he had a tight hole.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
At 62 years old I have only fucked women... only three in my life... all vaginally, no anal ever.

I am definitely a total bottom with men. In fact my whole sexual center serms to be around my ass and prostate. I do a lot more dildo play for pleasure than jerking off.

Reactions: diver6