who has seen you hard?

barron

Sexy Member
Media
There is a recent thread about friends seeing you naked. That sort of leads to the question of who has been seen semi/hard by someone other than a sex partner?

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There is a recent thread about friends seeing you naked. That sort of leads to the question of who has been seen semi/hard by someone other than a sex partner?

room mate seen my morning wood

Oh the priceless look on on his face.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This has always been an interesting topic to me.... What was the situation. What was his reaction what was yours? kB

Well I was sleeping nude (as it was the summer time) he woke me up when he entered the room it was at 6:30am my penis had made a tent it was at lest 7 1/2 inches obviously very thick as well
he was there standing for a few seconds looking or starring at it I think he did not know I had woken up when he entered the room . diffidently stunned look.

I should have said something, something funny.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In person? Nobody but the woman I was with.
When I had some pictures posted here in the really old days, who knows?
(LPSG only had a few hundred members total back then, maybe a few dozen 'active')

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I was sleeping nude (as it was the summer time) he woke me up when he entered the room it was at 6:30am my penis had made a tent it was at lest 7 1/2 inches obviously very thick as well
he was there standing for a few seconds looking or starring at it I think he did not know I had woken up when he entered the room . diffidently stunned look.

I should have said something, something funny.

Classic " good morning". Hahahhaa. but it was covered up right?

Reactions: Jaden90

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
1 roommate of mine and a few friends. And because I have pictures in my profile, people on lpsg!

Holy cow you do have some pics posted yikes. The one called semi, photo2819( hard) and zp28 makes it understandable you got spotted. How did you get spotted?

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Irl? Not that many.

On here? Er... loads.

At the end of the Harry Potter novels, Harry goes to what seems like the Pearly Gates (except it looks like Kings Cross Station) and meets St Peter (Dumbledore). He asks "is this real or just in my head?" to which the answer is "of course it's just in your head, but does that make it any less real?"

Is there a distinction between irl and here?

Reactions: Shaw