who has seen you hard?

Ohio419

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
massage therapist?
Doctors - all seen you hard ?
Woman that has gave me massages more then a few times has seen me hard. The towel slipped of me once when I rolled over. Other then that the towel tented some during the massage.
Just about every doctor I’ve seen has seen me hard. During a physical, skin check or urologist. Undressing just gets me hard

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
-My college roommate saw me hard when we had a MFM with his FWB at the time

-a few friends and I had a house gathering with a few girls and it ended up being a alcohol and drug fueled sex party, more than a few people walked in on me fucking someone or getting my cock sucked

-my old ex's roommate watched while she sucked my dick in their dorm room

-another ex and I did an erotic photo shoot with a girl friend of hers who was a photographer.

-another ex's mother saw a picture of my hard cock she had saved on her computer.

-a roommate walked in on me and a woman when we were sleeping. We were both naked and it was the morning so my cock was hard as a steel.

During MFM sessions, of course, and also for guys who ask for pics of me / tributes / etc. Even though I’m straight I don’t mind sharing with whoever wants to see. Love that so many people are so open about stuff on here :)

LilBigWang

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
my best friends bro saw me last week. morning glory, i'd just got up, went to the bathroom, he crossed the landing the same time as me and he pretty much asked if he could help me out. i said no lol

why not? you should've used your 10% gay, with your dick on his lips

D

deleted4500261

Well, over 100k have seen me hard or semi hard online (not including however many people on LPSG have looked at my GIFs and photos), I have slept with around 20 women, so all of them, and there were many times when I had sex while a friend was in the room so probably a good chance that they saw me hard at some point.

Only had 3 gf in my experience. Sucks being an introvert. But besides them seeing me hard, my last gf had some friends over for a bbq and pool time. One of her friends walked into the bathroom I was changing in (she was a little tipsy). I had just finished talking a shower and oddly, was hard. It was for a brief second when she walked in and looked at me. Her comment was, “ I can see why your gf is so happy” lol, and walked out. That afternoon she was eyeing me the whole time. My gf then said that her friend was jealous of her.

ogar00

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm actually a modest guy, so outside of my wife, the guys and girls I've had sex with in the past... I did have an awkward and funny I guess situation during a massage/PT session. I'd been getting a massage from this same therapist for a while, a total professional situation - I felt totally comfortable with him, we were just about to finish. I was laying back eyes closed sheet around my waist. Then he said, hey you ok, I said yea, he said again you ok, I opened my and I said yes why, and gestured with his head down and I was full throttle poking out on top of sheet. I didn't even realize I was hard. Unfortunately that is the end it story!! We both laughed but I was embarrassed but I still see him and I'm actually more comfortable with him now than ever...