who has seen you hard?

Sexromasex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My dad, dominoes man, guys I fucked, Amazon guy, neighbour, a chick I fucked, some lpsg members

I'd like to know how these delivery guys saw you naked and hard. It was that you open the door already naked and then you get an hardon or you have sex with them?

P

peaches23

My dad, dominoes man, guys I fucked, Amazon guy, neighbour, a chick I fucked, some lpsg members
I'd like to know how these delivery guys saw you naked and hard. It was that you open the door already naked and then you get an hardon or you have sex with them?

I once surprised the delivery guy. I'm not sure what shocked him more though, the fact that I came to the door completely naked, or the fact that I knew where he lived...

Reactions: dopeboyfresh

hornyafihp

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I mean I didn’t realise it was him so I went to go and get cash and the door swung open and he saw. I went back to the door and He said it was ok and I was getting cash out my wallet he gave me a couple strokes as I joked with him he could and he actually did

hlariv

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not naked, but... I was taking a nap recently. I must have tossed back the covers at some point. Wearing some boxer briefs and was rock hard. My wife's friend is staying with us for a bit. I woke up to see her in the doorway. I'm guessing she had been talking a peek for a while, but acted like she was just walking past our room. She told my wife that she had seen me when they went out for drinks. Sounds like she was very interested, but my wife definitely won't share.

LB69

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My College roommate (I have always slept naked) and many women that I fucked, before I was married. Now only my bride gets to enjoy the beauty and length of my penis. I won't do pictures for others to gawk and salivate on. Oh and my doctor when I was having Gainswave tx and a P-shot.