Who have you compared with?

mzs7.5

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I know there are a bunch of threads like this, but I am starting a new one...

Have you ever compared you penis with anyone else? friends, brothers, cousins? how big are you they?

at camp my friends always compared but i always thought i was small so i didn't compare, would just watch...my cousin and i have talked about it, he is a little over 6.5" im a over 7" not quite 7.5, but i am 6'4 and he is 5'7, and my older brother(he is 5'10) claims to be 10", I've never seen it since we were younger, but many people who have seen have told me he is huge...I have 2 other brothers but I don't know how big they are at all...

B_InDepth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
once i was at a friends apartment and there was a couple of girls there one of them was a foreign exchange student from germany... she started taklkin bout how big this guys dick was back in germany... my buddy mullet said he bet his was bigger... and that led into the conversation about cocks and cock size.. my fwb Kristie was there and she kept hinting she thought mine was the biggest.. so after awhile and some interesting conversation and stories, the girls decided they wanted to find out... im not a bragger.. i like girls to be totally suprised... so then veronica who was the foriegn exchange student, offered a little oral award that got the guys a bit more excited... there were 5 guys there and 4 of us including myself agreed to it.. their plan was to take us one by one into the bedroom give us hard ons then judge who had the biggest... i was the second to go int the room... once veronica undid my belt and pulled out my cock she said she never saw one so big.. she rubbed it on her face till it got hard.. she sept comparing it to her forearm... 2 other girls, kristie and jill were in there... they took turns sizing it up it.. we were in there just kinda kiddin and foolin around for a bit.. the other guys must have been wondering what was taking so long since andy was only in there for about 5 minutes... and mullet openned the door wide open just as kristie and jill were both on their knees stroking it and veronica was taking her top off... everyone in the living room saw and veronica went and said we allready have a winner and shut the door... the bad part was jill was mullets girlfriend... but all she did was touch it and she left the room right after veronica closed the door... kriste and veronica kept switching back and forth sucking on my dick untill i got off in veronicas mouth... the joke for the rest of the night betwwen the girls and some of the guys was that we should go to parties and bet people that i had a bigger dick then them and if theres was bigger veronica would give them the best head of their life and if mine was bigger they had to pay us money.. ha..

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have an uncle that other people & family members compare us...say we both hung like mules.
Also,I have sons and my youngest (23) catches hell from his older bros that tease him and say things like his hung just like uncle Bo & me...which is fairly true...it's a trait/defect we have.
They often make jokes and comments about it.
I've also been told the comments some females have said jokingly or not they say:
" ...don't mess them family of Lee men, they be packin some big meat bewteen their legs!" LOL

tallguy81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once compared with my flatmate. We once had a conversation about showers and growers. He told me he was a real grower, growing almost four times as big (I though his would be huge, judging from the bulge in his pants). I told him my flaccid and erect size and let him do the math.

A few weeks later when I got off the shower he dared me to drop my towel, so I did. He said it looked big flaccid, but he still didn't beleive that I'd get to 8.5" hard. Later that week I showed him a semi, and he did beleive me.

A while after that he changed his underwear while I was in his room. I saw his 1.8" flaccid penis and big balls (that explained the bulge). He never showed me it could grow 4 times that size.

AustinPA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A few other men I have met. A doctor at my hospital is even longer than I am and he, his wife, and another woman have compared us. He has a few inches on me in length but no contest because I am much thicker than he. A few other guys with huge dicks I've met. Two were longer and none were thicker. I've been compared by women to other men they have been with. Except for the doctor friend and his wife, and we all agreed he was bigger overall, and except for a few women who have also been with my father, I have been the biggest any of my women partners have ever seen.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

My dick was compared to Ernest Borgnine once,My dick looked just like his face!

sissyboybabydick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive compared with a couple of friends the most embaressing being when we jerked off together and he pulled out his it was over 10" and he was like what are uw8ing for so i removed mine and he laughed and teased me .. he has 7 inches on me!

Reactions: Bigred12

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have an uncle that other people & family members compare us...say we both hung like mules.
Also,I have sons and my youngest (23) catches hell from his older bros that tease him and say things like his hung just like uncle Bo & me...which is fairly true...it's a trait/defect we have.
They often make jokes and comments about it.
I've also been told the comments some females have said jokingly or not they say:
" ...don't mess them family of Lee men, they be packin some big meat bewteen their legs!" LOL

:confused::eek::confused: