1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Who have you compared with?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by mzs7.5, Oct 22, 2007.

1. Dark Blue

Dark Blue Lurker

2. arliss

arliss Sexy Member

Albums:

:confused::eek::confused:

3. conchis

conchis Legendary Member

Albums:
    great funny answer!:smile:

4. B_Monster

B_Monster Banned

Im sorry, there is no comparison, DAYUMMMM!!! :biggrin1:

5. BigBradWDC

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Something tells that comparing isn't the thing he loves doing ... and I can't blame him!

6. naughty

naughty Sexy Member

Are you boyz talking about your pee pees again? You all just have one track minds! :biggrin1: You would think that was all we had to discuss here! Grow up! :eek: .Oh wait a minute... you did that already! LOL! :tongue:

7. nudeyorker

nudeyorker Cherished Member

My twin brother...exactly the same only mine has a PA

Sfcubby and Hakan1 like this.
  8. SirNeal8

SirNeal8 Experimental Member

Albums:
    Keeping it short:

- Father (secretly; saw him limp a few times)
    - Grandfather (ditto)
    - 1 brother (adopted; curious as to our differences; non-sexual encounter)
    - Several neighbor boys (one 3 years older, the rest younger)
    - MANY men encountered in restrooms (theaters, restaurants, churches, you name it)
    - Several men encountered in public showers
    - MANY men, through pics here on LPSG

Of course, I think you meant more along the lines of being hard together, examining each other candidly, etc. In this case, only some of the above apply. ;)

oscah, Hakan1 and diver6 like this.
  9. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    One of my best friends (straight). When ever we go swimming...not often really. We compare and just kind of give each other a friendly grope. He knows I would do him in a New York minute and he is kind of curious because I am larger ..but just a compare thing. We like the bonding moment in our own ways

Kliss, Sfcubby and diver6 like this.
  10. lorne

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I used to play this game with me a buddy and this girl we knew. She would point out an object and say bigger or smaller than lorne, he would say bigger or smaller, you could be as descriptive or vague as you felt. sometimes we grossely lied and sometimes we tried to be accurate. The entertainment in it was that we hadn't seen each others penis's. One night at a party a bunch of the girls finally gave in and begged us to finally solve the problem. So we made a big game of everything. It was like strip poker one girl would ask a question about our genitals, like uncut cut, trimmed or wild, bend direction etc and another would have to answer if she got it right we'd loose an article of clothing and if they were wrong theyd loose one. theyd strip as a group we'd strip matching the direction of the question was placed to even up the odds. Anyways it came to the last question where me and him were standing in our boxers and the question was to both of us to make us show at the same time and the question was if we hard or not. neither of us were and its pretty obvious you could see, so they guess no. we stripped and we got the oooos and awwws. He had me in length which was rare me to lose since Im more of a shower. They were about to declare him the winner when one girl said What we don't get to see them erect? That made my cock jump and the girls laugh. Mike was like well
    than you guys have to help get us that way it cant be all us here. Out of the 5 girls in the kitchen 3 were willing to help. I was blown away how willing the 3 girls were to play with each other and us. They got on their knees and were sucking and smacking each other with our cocks like a sword fight and faceing each other when the owner of the house came inside from being out side at the fire pit for like the last hour smoking pot with like 10 other people from our classes. He was like what the fuck! why wasn't i invited this is my house. He whipped out his dick and it was like half a hand long so maybe 3 inches and everyone laughed, the three on their knees were like you have to be this long to play this game and they gestured bigger than his dick, They said if he got some lotion theyd think about it, he ran to the his bedroom and as he went in one girl put this spring exercise thing between his doorknob and the bathroom one so it wouldnt open. We got back to playing and the girls were comparing our ball sizes when they finally decided to declare me as the winner since his dick hadnt really got much bigger he was just over 7 and I was measured at a rock hard at 8.7 and pointed straight at the ceiling He was more a log over river and straight out with a prominent left curve. The girls started to have great fun making my dick bounce up and down like a ruler on the edge of a desk, they took a bunch of photos and the best one they posed for was lining their hands down our penis's like a bat handle game; I got 4 hands long and he was a little over 3. Mike reached over to shake on congratulate me on a good game which made every one laugh. He was honestly impressed which made me feel good but not as good tho as watching the three finish us up, and have the other two watch and play with them selves. i blew like half a teacup of seamen over two over the girls when I watched mike squirt all over one over their tits and her rub it with another girls. We moved the party to the basement and it turned into a big fuck fest the rest of the night. at one point we were up to 11 people 4 being guys, the other two were 5-6 long when hard but one was like a pop can thick. we fucked into the late afternoon the next day. I have to admit waking up in a big naked pile of people is beyond fucking hot. its breath taking

B_er likes this.
  11. tgw

tgw
    Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Compared with a couple of neighborhood boys as a little kid and once with a cousin.

diver6 likes this.
  12. lonamisa

lonamisa Experimental Member

Wow, lorne, that's like the most exciting story I've ever heard. Personally I haven't really compared exactly but I did once mess around with two guys who were smaller in girth than me. That's the only time I've ever been around any other penises though.

13. dexter61

dexter61 Experimental Member

Albums:
    of course I've seen alot of cocks...at the gym and so on, even seen a few when they're hard. But I'd never had a chance to compare side by side or up close until recently... My girlfriend who lives in another city came to town to go out to dinner with me and some friends who were visiting from out of town. After dinner the married couples left and that left us with just one of my friends who's wife didn't come. So we decided to go out and have a good time, we ended up at a strip club. After being there for a while the three of us started getting lap dances together, a couple of times we even had two girls dancing for us (I spent a ton of money that night but it was well worth it). My girlfriend and my best friend were getting along well and we were all having a great time, so I asked her if she minded if my buddy could touch her and she readily agreed (it had been one of her fantasies to have a threesome). My friend freaked out in utter amazement but was more than happy to join in. So things really started to heat up both of us were feel her up and kissing her and at one point one of the strippers dancing for us started kissing her. We were all pretty drunk and decided to go back to my friends hotel roomk so on the way back to the hotel I asked my g/f if she wanted to take it to the next step and have a threesome with him. She was ready and willing saying that if it went that way she'd be more than happy. So the short part of this long story is I got to compare cocks with my best friend who's cock I had seen before but never hard. We all had an amazing time that I can tell another time, but afterward talking about the whole thing and sharing thoughts about what had happened she said liked mine because I'm more girthy, we were about the same length but she made a comment that she thought he had a very pretty cock...I have to admit that I agree with her

14. houstonmetro

houstonmetro Experimental Member

Albums:
    I saw a Craigslist ad from an uncut guy who wanted to compare penises with another uncut. We met, showed, touched and had fun playing with the 4kskins.

15. 9incut

9incut Sexy Member

When I was a teenager, I once compared with a couple of cousins of mine. They were brothers, one a year older than me, one a year younger. the older one was just a little over 10" which is an inch bigger than me, the younger was 8" which is an inch smaller than me. If that wasn't wierd enough, the younger ones was as if it was an exact replica of mine but just an inch smaller. At that time we were not into taking circum.

diver6 likes this.
  16. Garth33

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    sure you didn't mean your ballsac?:wink:

17. ballsontheline2000

ballsontheline2000 Experimental Member

Albums:
    I have always had a tiny little dick. It has always been smaller than other guys. I was humiliated in the locker room lots of times.

I did not start puberty until I was 16. I finally had some pubic hair and some cock growth the summer before my senior year. My cock did not grow too much during my short puberty time. I only have 4 inches when hard.

I had a hernia operation in November of my senior year. The male nurse shaved off all my sex curls so that the doctor could operate. When I got out of the hospital I went home to recover for a few days. A week after the operation, I was back at school. I thought I would be excused from gym because of my surgery, but I was wrong. The coach put me in PE class with the 10th graders. They were doing a semester in the pool and the doctor had no problem with me swimming.

I kept the 10th grade boys from seeing my tiny, shaved penis. I could not believe how big their dicks were. I was impressed with the thick pubic bushes that many of them possessed. I would shower with my school issued swim suit and then go to my locker. I would put the towel around my waste before taking off my swim suit. Then I would either hurry to get on the underwear or put them on with the towel in place.

The guys would leave their suits all over the locker room and the coach did not like it at all. A lot of the suits had been left on the locker room floor the day before. We went through our class and then it was time to shower and dress. The coach stood at the entrance to the locker room with a huge laundry bin. He told everyone to strip off the suit and put it in the bin before going past him. This meant that I would have to shower and go into the locker room totally nude. My tiny, shaved dick would be on display for all to see.

I went into the shower room and a couple of the guys were staring and commenting on my tiny, shaved cock. I went into the locker room after showering. When I entered, Kyle saw me and said very loudly: "Look at the senior with the tiny dick. Look at the senior with no sex hair. Look how much bigger my dick is compared to his." I was embarrassed. I went home after school and went straight to my bedroom. I needed to jerk off after being turned on by the bigger cocks of the 10th graders. I was turned on by being humiliated because I had a tiny dick compared to them.

As I was jerking, Kyle walked in on me. He laughed, pulled out his huge 5 inch when soft dick. He pulled out a ruler and measured my dick. It was just under 4 inches. He got his dick hard and then he measured it. It was 9 inches hard and uncut.

It was so hot to compare with him and to submit to his larger, more powerful cock.

maroon1040, oscah and MateHung like this.
  18. D_but wait you also get

what a load of B.S.

19. rabudo

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Wow... amazing story!!

20. B_lrgeggs

B_lrgeggs Banned

Great comparison pic....very hot

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice