Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
God, that sounds amazing. I would to love experience you and your cock, those stories *umf*, wish I was there. You must bulge big then for Mack to see. How big are you when boned up? Are you also built like Mack?
I'm the furry daddy bear type.

Reactions: thebubblegum112233

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I never compared until I went to college.

There the men's tennis, x-country and swim teams socialized a lot together. On one occasion, we all had liquor - too much of it, and, decided to compare.

One of the guys had a tape measure. Cock length and girth were measured. the circumference of our ball sacks and the length of our ball sacks.

Happily I won in all categories, except girth. I was 3rd there.

thebubblegum112233

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I never compared until I went to college.

There the men's tennis, x-country and swim teams socialized a lot together. On one occasion, we all had liquor - too much of it, and, decided to compare.

One of the guys had a tape measure. Cock length and girth were measured. the circumference of our ball sacks and the length of our ball sacks.

Happily I won in all categories, except girth. I was 3rd there.
7" girth and you were 3rd? my WORD those are meaty boys

Reactions: HorseHung40's

Gopher

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Since being an adult i have compared with a few different people. more than a handful of friends during camps or skinny dips. Usually friends and I were similar size or I was slightly bigger, had a couple friends who were impressively large though. Have compared with brother and my dad. did a guys camping trip and went skinny dipping and one thing led to another. Dad was much larger than both of us, brother was longer but me thicker than him.

thebubblegum112233

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Since being an adult i have compared with a few different people. more than a handful of friends during camps or skinny dips. Usually friends and I were similar size or I was slightly bigger, had a couple friends who were impressively large though. Have compared with brother and my dad. did a guys camping trip and went skinny dipping and one thing led to another. Dad was much larger than both of us, brother was longer but me thicker than him.
Damn, your dad must've been like 9"

B_er

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
First time I even saw other guys dicks was in high school.. because I was a late entry i got placed *as a freshman* in the senior Football gym class.. so there I was, a freshman with MEN! (hey, thats how it felt lol) I was terrified because I was so small body wise compared to these guys..... well I made it through PE and it was SHOWER TIME.. I had planed to just keep my head down, get under the water, scrub real quick and GTFO.. I changed *with a towel around me* walked to the open bay showers and found a spot.. I threw my towel off and made a bee line for the water.. Got under the shower head and started counting to 30 to myself.. I didnt even get to 8 when I hear " HOLLY SHIT LOOK AT THE FUCKING HOG ON THIS KID!" then felt a big paw grab my shoulder and spin me around.. there i was with about 6 guys looking at my dick....I was MORTIFIED....... the guy who turned me around grabs my dick and says (Kids a fucking BULL! LOOK AT THIS FAT THING!) I look and realize i was just as long as them but WAAAAAY thicker...... I get a few pats on the back and a head rub and that was it......that was how I learned I had a Huge dick...... after that word got out and i had some other guys ask to compare... I only got bigger as i got older.. but YEAHhhhhh that was the first time i saw a bunch of other guys and realized i was a big boy XD

that's mean you beat all the guys ? You was the biggest in the school?

Reactions: Lucius2s1

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The only guy I compared with was a *bit* thinner than me, but had me by an inch or two, maybe more. Dude was legitimately 10"ish+. Pretty sure I got him on girth, but not by a lot. It was an early-high school thing, like some of the other posts above. I thought I was big, but it took me until college to realize I had a big cock after that. I literally had to have a girl ask me if all the guys in my family had big dicks Freshman year. I was like, "Huh? That's kinda creepy."

We've known each other most of our lives, and since college, and we'd bump into each other at bars from time to time, before the plague, and guys would drunkenly brag about Ds to girls and we'd both eyeroll. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Iowacutie17

4202HHN

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Forgot to mention, I never compared with my dad (we're a relaxed family, but not that relaxed), but as noted above I compared with my youngest uncle, who is my age. He compared with my dad, his brother.

Titillating, isn't it?

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Of course, I feel like a lot of guys have at least once. All of these being in-person compares, I’ve compared with my brother (though not willing to discuss in further detail as it would go against tos), a few friends, some lovers/hook-ups, a user on this site.

long_uncut

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I have compared with a total of seven men; the latest was yesterday. In this very small sample I have always been the longest with them ranging from maybe 4-7" length compared to my 8". My girth is about 5 1/2" with five them obviously less and one about the same or a little thicker.: .

indyfrat79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was in college, one of the fraternity "hazing" events was to compare with the other guys in my pledge class. Basically the pledge trainer said "you guys need to rank yourselves based on cock size - we wanna know who's the giant and who's the midget. Soft doesn't count". All of us went one my one into the bathroom to fluff and measure and then we compared our results. One of the guys said he was 8" long and 7" around and we're like "no way - prove it". So he whipped it out - turns out he was lying and barely over 7. I said man - "come on - you're the same size as me" and then basically we all pulled out to compare. I was 4th longest out of 13 but second girthiest. The hot part was that everyone went into the bathroom to crank one out in stalls after as we all had hard ones. I still remember the smell of all that cum - it just smelled like sex in there. BTW - true story.