Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
no one directly, except my older brother. and that was when he found out I had inherited the family's large gene and he had not. my wife has measured me and compared my measurements to her other gfs husbands, boyfriends measurements.
I compared with my dad when I was in college.

kneetzstopz

Experimental Member
Media
Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi,India
I once compared with my flatmate. We once had a conversation about showers and growers. He told me he was a real grower, growing almost four times as big (I though his would be huge, judging from the bulge in his pants). I told him my flaccid and erect size and let him do the math.

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I once compared with my flatmate. We once had a conversation about showers and growers. He told me he was a real grower, growing almost four times as big (I though his would be huge, judging from the bulge in his pants). I told him my flaccid and erect size and let him do the math.
Nice

Reactions: dr_bates

ThisAnacondaDo

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lane Colten and Mitch Matthews. Lane is definitely bigger, no contest. Mitch was about the same length but nowhere near the girth. Both are super chill guys, strongly recommend their content (though I’ve heard some rumors about Mitch since so don’t hold me to that one)

Reactions: Linkguy13

hung9by6

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’ve compared with my cousins on a camping trip. I’m the biggest of the 4 of us on that trip. They were 7.5, 7.6, and just over 8. I’m just shy of 9 hard.

I compared with my roommate in college and was almost twice his size. Didn’t bug him, but also he found out why the sounds from my room were different than his lolll

Finally I compared with several of my fraternity brothers in college. There was a little bit of cross over with some of the girls we hooked up with and they would make comments. One of the nights we had a party, we got drunk and one of the girls mentioned the size of one of my bros, which just shifted the whole convo to that. Next thing dudes are dropping pants to show off or prove themselves. Probably 6 or 7 dudes.

Only one dude was bigger than me. Another one was about the same size and we happen to be best friends to this day haha. Rest were smaller. All average to above average though.

B_er

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’ve compared with my cousins on a camping trip. I’m the biggest of the 4 of us on that trip. They were 7.5, 7.6, and just over 8. I’m just shy of 9 hard.

I compared with my roommate in college and was almost twice his size. Didn’t bug him, but also he found out why the sounds from my room were different than his lolll

Finally I compared with several of my fraternity brothers in college. There was a little bit of cross over with some of the girls we hooked up with and they would make comments. One of the nights we had a party, we got drunk and one of the girls mentioned the size of one of my bros, which just shifted the whole convo to that. Next thing dudes are dropping pants to show off or prove themselves. Probably 6 or 7 dudes.

Only one dude was bigger than me. Another one was about the same size and we happen to be best friends to this day haha. Rest were smaller. All average to above average though.
Nice man, i'm not that big, but something simillar happen between my friend and i.

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At swingers clubs it's difficult not to compare with other guys, although it might not be dick to dick, with them knowing about it.
But a I did a true compare with a guy I used to play squash with. After another game, where he beat me, we were showering when he commented how much bigger my dick was than his little nub. The showers and changing rooms were completely empty, so I suggested we could compare hard, if he wanted. Obviously I was also much bigger hard. He went from about 2 inches soft to a meager 4 inches hard.
After this incident, his wife was much more friendly towards me, although I never took it to the next level.
He has since divorced her and moved away from the area.
I told my wife about our compare and she found it hilarious.

Lucius2s1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

That’s awesome