Who Likes The Pro Bodybuilders And Mass Monsters (like Super Heavy Weights)?

malanvincent

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes I love it, especially in bulking mass gain. Personally I have already used steroids, soon I am doing a crazy cure with several molecules to acquire a lot of mass, I want to be a gorilla like bodybuilder Quinton Eriya (picture) is almost 140 kilos, this is so hot. I would also like my man to be on steroids so that we could put on weight together, and flex our muscles at home after gym, without taking a shower,
smell and lick armpits, punch the pecs to see how congested and huge they are... And end up in bed having sex like beast. I am 1m90 for 100kg, I would like to climb up to 115kg and more. Manly solid men who weigh heavy turns me on. Everyone wants to touch and fuck you.
Damn, you’re really dominant

malanvincent

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes I love it, especially in bulking mass gain. Personally I have already used steroids, soon I am doing a crazy cure with several molecules to acquire a lot of mass, I want to be a gorilla like bodybuilder Quinton Eriya (picture) is almost 140 kilos, this is so hot. I would also like my man to be on steroids so that we could put on weight together, and flex our muscles at home after gym, without taking a shower,
smell and lick armpits, punch the pecs to see how congested and huge they are... And end up in bed having sex like beast. I am 1m90 for 100kg, I would like to climb up to 115kg and more. Manly solid men who weigh heavy turns me on. Everyone wants to touch and fuck you.
I’d love to challenge you