Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If my memory is correct it used to be at another url and lpsg.org was kind of a big deal! The forum topics were slightly different and there was even a section for lpsg teens! I imagine that became touchy to moderate, but when I was 18-19 it was great. I know there are some OGs around...

I used to love reading the discussions. What else do you remember from back then? What what has changed over the years?

Flo179

Superior Member
Media
If my memory is correct it used to be at another url and lpsg.org was kind of a big deal! The forum topics were slightly different and there was even a section for lpsg teens! I imagine that became touchy to moderate, but when I was 18-19 it was great. I know there are some OGs around...

I used to love reading the discussions. What else do you remember from back then? What what has changed over the years?
This original sounds amazing X

I would love to hear tales and stories about the land before time

Also in your personal brutal honesty opinion

Which is better the original or this newer version and why please :)

I don't mean to put you on the spot and feel free not to answer :) it's not a problem I'm just curious that's all

BigforbiggerTO

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I guess it depends on what better means? Today there is a lot more content like video and pictures. Back then it was a lot of candid storytelling any experiences, life with a big dick, and so on. It was conversational and really felt like bonding on a personal level. The forum format was perfect for that. I still enjoy it here but a lot of the forums have bickering or just photos and links and short comments. I'd be curious what other opinions are from people who were on here 15(??) years ago.

Flo179

Superior Member
Media
I guess it depends on what better means? Today there is a lot more content like video and pictures. Back then it was a lot of candid storytelling any experiences, life with a big dick, and so on. It was conversational and really felt like bonding on a personal level. The forum format was perfect for that. I still enjoy it here but a lot of the forums have bickering or just photos and links and short comments. I'd be curious what other opinions are from people who were on here 15(??) years ago.
Sounds amazing

Yea I can imagine how time's have changed

That to me sounds amazing :)

I would have loved to experience the site back during that period of time :)

Life sounded a lot more simpler too

I do hope more originals come forward and reminisce about the good ol' days

It sounds incredibly fascinating X

Hope you are staying safe and blessed :)

Reactions: rbkwp

TimWalksFunny

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I remember the early '00s when the format was different and it was '.org' instead of '.com'. I found it when an 'infotainment' website that had "goofball" in it's name had a link and was mocking LPSG. I could read the posts but couldn't register and log in because my computer was too outdated. I lurked occasionally. I finally got a decent internet hook-up in 2013, and after a while I found LPSG had changed and I would be able to access it. It took me a while before getting courage to actually sign up.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Joined in the .org days. Missed the teen board, did read about its demise. LargevPenis Support Group was spelled out.

Dr Nudie and Pecker were Mods. Think_Kink owned RLG.

Jeff_Black and Alex8 were my OTP. Hickboy turned "cunt" into the redneck Aloha, Manly was Bonnie to his Clyde.

Canadians were repping sexy and syrup. Like, Canada was a fandom here

Kotch had the bouncing titteh avatar. Dolfette played with knives. NJQT weaponized font color.

Vince was rocking his red shots. Peiterjoke was the site's official twink. No_strings and Ms Mercurial were ridiculously hot.

Last edited:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Joined in the .org days. Missed the teen board, did read about its demise. LargevPenis Support Group was spelled out.

Jeff_Black and Alex8 were my OTP. Hickboy turned "cunt" into the redneck Aloha, Manly was Bonnie to his Clyde.

Kotch had the bouncing titteh avatar. Dolfette played with knives. NJQT weaponized font color.

Vince was rocking his red shots. Peiterjoke was the site's official twink. No_strings and Ms Mercurial were ridiculously hot.

thanks
for the memories ML
still
going on a m/bike trip with v, wether he wants me to accompany him,or not
he will have to keep picking me up,but thats ok,a mod or x mods work is never done,apparently

as for pieter
mmmm,ha
he ,made LPSG tolerable,at the time

Media

Good grief! I was here for all that—Who knew? I’m part of LPSG ancient history! —and go back to 2006 and lpsg.org. It was all great fun. The forums were fast and furious with so many unique personalities and great posters. You had to write well to survive. I learned a great deal about online writing from my experiences with the literati from that time. I miss the repartee that existed then. You and I are still here because of Kotchanski, Nudeyorker and Pecker, as are others—legendary bad asses that we are.:D All those posters you mentioned, and so many more, I had the pleasure of knowing. There are still others that were part of that group that are still here, but under new names. Thanks for the memories and the smiles attached.

N.B. On further reflection, there are some extant threads in the fora about the early days of LPSG that could be researched if one has the ambition. They will have contemporaneous information from original members on format, content, and posters.

Last edited:

TimWalksFunny

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

I recognize the names "No_strings" and "Ms Mercurial" and I remember someone with colorful font. I don't seem to remember details of the conversations though. I bet (I'm sure) that if I saw some old threads I would recall reading them.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I recognize the names "No_strings" and "Ms Mercurial" and I remember someone with colorful font. I don't seem to remember details of the conversations though. I bet (I'm sure) that if I saw some old threads I would recall reading them.

Wandering through the thread archives is a blast. The evolution of the site is pretty spectacular. From a five and dime of friendly regulars to a Penis MegaMart.

We even have greeters now!

XL_Lingam

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was around and active in the very olden days, under a now deleted username, during my camboy days. From around 2001 to whenever it was that Rob_E bought the site. There was another guy named Rob running the site then, Mindsigh was the admin/tech support guy. Pecker was around, but not yet a mod--he was just on the site 24/7 cracking jokes and having fun. Although I was around when he eventually did become a moderator. There was Dee Blackthorne and Doublemeatwhopper and Tragic White Knight and several regular women posters, who were awesome. There was no chat or photos or videos. It was very much a niche site with just a cadre of steady folks and occasional passersby (some of those regulars are still here, I know--but I'll let them identify themselves). It was a lot of fun and definitely had more of a support group vibe. One could more openly discuss body image issues and sexual experiences concerning being well-endowed without being fetishized or otherwise invalidated. Although one didn't have to have a big dick to be included--all were welcome--it was just more about sharing experiences and feeling heard rather than sharing opinions and feeling shouted over because somebody else had a different opinion. I was young and even more foolish in those days, if such a thing is possible, and there was, of course, bouts of drama and cliqueishness and all of that inevitable stuff, but all in all it was a lot of fun. I left after Rob_E took over because I was somewhat burned out on it all and I didn't like the direction the site was going toward--as well as for other personal reasons--so I missed that middle period that others are reminiscing about.

Jaden90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Interesting reading about the evolution of the site. That is the one thing I love about joining forums especially long-standing ones is you can really feel the sense of community.

A forum I joined back in 2005 was much the same, although centred on gaming. People couldn't reply on quick reply and gifs and videos to communicate which I still sorely miss across lots of different platforms, especially Twitter.

'Like' buttons really frustrate me because I feel like they give people an opportunity to acknowledge what you've written but without actually taking the time to say anything back. I probably sound really old in saying that but it's just the opposite of what I grew to enjoy.

LADP

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I absolutely miss the old forum. As the one guy said above, now the forum isn’t as personal any more. It used to be a place specifically focused on every day people with big dicks and stories/experiences around that. Just like everything else, it now feels very watered down and has lost its intent.
I was off the site first years and came back to this new format. While I’ve found some interesting things here, I do wish the original format existed. It was soooo hot.

LADP

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting reading about the evolution of the site. That is the one thing I love about joining forums especially long-standing ones is you can really feel the sense of community.

A forum I joined back in 2005 was much the same, although centred on gaming. People couldn't reply on quick reply and gifs and videos to communicate which I still sorely miss across lots of different platforms, especially Twitter.

'Like' buttons really frustrate me because I feel like they give people an opportunity to acknowledge what you've written but without actually taking the time to say anything back. I probably sound really old in saying that but it's just the opposite of what I grew to enjoy.
Haha... I had to “like” your comment. It’s genuine. ;) please see my response as well.

Jaden90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Haha... I had to “like” your comment. It’s genuine. ;) please see my response as well.
Haha that's okay if anything I appreciate the points.

I see what you mean about the personal accounts. I still really enjoy reading extended stories and experiences.

accidenttourist

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Today there is a lot more content like video and pictures. Back then it was a lot of candid storytelling any experiences, life with a big dick, and so on. It was conversational and really felt like bonding on a personal level.

It was, above all, the Large Penis Support Group.
I kind of dropped off from this website in the last 4-5 years. Upon return, I am also surprised to see how impersonal the place has become. Examples are the threads "Underwear, clothing and appearance issues" and "Show off", which are now some kind of erotic material trading grounds.
In the past reading through the threads inside, it really felt like you're sitting through one of those support group sessions, with each guy sharing his personal life with a large penis.
I still remember this thread, "how to avoid your dick dipping into the toilet bowl water while taking a dump". That's the level of personal experience and intimacy - if I can use that word - on this site before.
Yeap, to OP, I also miss that.