Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
In my experience, guys tend to do a better job. The guys who like to suck cock tend to really be into dick and that translates into enthusiasm. A lot of girls see it as foreplay and something to get through to get to the main event.

taylorme

Experimental Member
Media
In my experience, guys tend to do a better job. The guys who like to suck cock tend to really be into dick and that translates into enthusiasm. A lot of girls see it as foreplay and something to get through to get to the main event.
But do you think it is physically more pleasurable when i guy is doing it ?

Reactions: 1119457 and diver6

Jozyxt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hands down, men are better. I have never had a woman suck me with as much enthusiasm and enjoyment as the men who drink my cum. For women it seems to mean something else, a prelude to my pleasing them or a way of showing that they'll do anything for you.Most cocksuckers do it for the sheer joy of cocksucking.

IME, men have stronger muscles a deeper throat and rougher tongue that really adds pleasure.

Aety

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Couldn't say. I've had great blowjobs by guys (one or two in particular come to mind), but my wife is a pro in giving head. Mouth like a hoover, great tongue action, understands the importance of saliva, attention to the balls etc. Her only weakness is she doesn't like to swallow. I mean it's great to come over her face or tits too, but nothing beats cum in mouth.

CURIOUS_8

Legendary Member
Media
Hands down, men are better. I have never had a woman suck me with as much enthusiasm and enjoyment as the men who drink my cum. For women it seems to mean something else, a prelude to my pleasing them or a way of showing that they'll do anything for you.Most cocksuckers do it for the sheer joy of cocksucking.

IME, men have stronger muscles a deeper throat and rougher tongue that really adds pleasure.

flatiron

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Canberra (Australian Capital Territory, Australia)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

it's the tongue. and i try to repay the favour when i'm the one on my knees.

Iwanthead

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I always try to give a great blow job, better than their wives or girlfriends. Like to make them cum Love to have my head held and my mouth fucked hard
I enjoy holding a cocksuckers head and mouth/throat fuck til I cum down their throat.