why are women complex?

B_Diesel06

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I mean you're fun to be around, also noisy when seeking attetion or could just be myself thinking out loud…

Yet never seem to find the chill zone, what am doing wrong?

Chill zone = "ice breaker", no sex content please and thank you…!

Does age play a role or does experience lead this question?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone can be complex if one doesn't expend the energy to understand them. But I know that some people can also be unreasonable and change the relationship rules in midstream. That's not complex - that's mean.

I'm pretty easy to understand. Be nice to me, and you'll get double your investment back.

If you're interested in understanding me then learn what I like and what I like to do and when I like to do it. Simple as that. If you think I'm sending mixed signals then let's talk about it. Don't accuse me of it. Accuse me of anything and I will shut down on you faster than your penis in a swimming pool in winter. But talk to me about it, and we'll have a nice discussion.

And if I'm not understanding what you're trying to say don't get flustered. And please don't keep saying the same thing over and over thinking I'll finally get it because it's probably not going to happen. I'm simple, remember?

Sometimes you just have to cut your losses and move on. Not saying that's the end of the relationship, but there's always a point where we have to agree to disagree.

B_Diesel06

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anyone can be complex if one doesn't expend the energy to understand them. But I know that some people can also be unreasonable and change the relationship rules in midstream. That's not complex - that's mean.

I'm pretty easy to understand. Be nice to me, and you'll get double your investment back.

If you're interested in understanding me then learn what I like and what I like to do and when I like to do it. Simple as that. If you think I'm sending mixed signals then let's talk about it. Don't accuse me of it. Accuse me of anything and I will shut down on you faster than your penis in a swimming pool in winter. But talk to me about it, and we'll have a nice discussion.

And if I'm not understanding what you're trying to say don't get flustered. And please don't keep saying the same thing over and over thinking I'll finally get it because it's probably not going to happen. I'm simple, remember?

Sometimes you just have to cut your losses and move on. Not saying that's the end of the relationship, but there's always a point where we have to agree to disagree.

I choose agree…

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think relationships are complex and confusing. I think sometimes you have stronger feelings than the other person or you develop feelings at different rates so timing can be off. You might think you know someone and then they turn out to be a little different than you thought so you reevaluate, there are so many things that have to be right if you want a good strong relationship. I could go on and on about this but feelings and trying to be reasonable don't always mix well.

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe it would be easier to tell us what you find so confusing about women? I hear this from men all the time and I don't get what it is that you all find confusing about us.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i doubt anything microscopic would blow most women away

that was a joke, btw. hope u have a sense of humour :)

Last edited:

B_Diesel06

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:hmmm: I still don't know what you mean.

Why is it when seeking attention females, they may lead men into the wrong direction, then.

say you that was real life/ or just laugh at you when you make no sense at all?

Why not reason and let the output flow so both parties can feel each other out?

Ex. Allowing one to think you are leading his step but indeed you are misleading his thoughts?

Why excite the gentlemen, when you have nil interest within him?

Females are unique with every aspect don't be fooled by my thinking…

Meaning I acknoweldge you, just won't allow to influence my train of thought