why are women complex?

B_Diesel06

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Honestly, I can't tell if he's angry and resentful, or if he's just a total odd-ball. When he claimed he was joking about queefs because of ArtAppreciations comment in a TOTALLY different conversation, he really did come off like he was bitching about how annoying it is when women talk.. but then claimed to be making a joke about queefs.. but ArtAppreciations comment he claimed was his inspiration for the joke wasn't even ABOUT queefs?! He's just all over the place... the links that are almost always irrelevant to the subject matter... the random sentences that make sense to No One... I don't know if he's full of hate, or personalities. :confused:

And what you really would like is the story in my mind about what really happen that wonderful afternoon. where i got you confused about this queef joke.

Example...

you get up to go to the washroom and upon your return you hear a gas like sound released. you wonder what was that, one person's face is priceless the other one is shocked bcuz of your presences.

now the friend know's how the experience is suppose to go, and your not sure whats happening(queef). your friend is fully aware of the joke your not comfortable with hence my whoopee cushion scenario.

female might be left uncomfortable because who likes the thought of farting in front of someone. reason why my joke seemed rude,i didn't really include you in it properly. the whoopee cushion is the "queef". so retrospectively whoever has experienced the queef is always in the knowing no more secrets and the other person who doesn't know about the queef is clue-less. do you get my joke some-what now TnJ?

B_Diesel06

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You still don't get why that joke wasn't understood.. and ^this^ explanation doesn't help anything. Never mind bro, I give up.

you keep over-thinking my joke and i keep quiet. remember i said the lips are moving and something is coming out {gas/ air} whatever you can imagine. this is hilarious i think queefing and the female mouth confused the issh outta you. thanks for trying though i still think my joke is hella funny

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm not 'over-thinking' it.. I just have no idea how you actually came up with it because you claim it was inspired by ArtAppreciations comment about squirting (which has nothing to do with queefing, and wasn't even part of the thread you made the joke in so how were any of us supposed to know what the hell you meant??) and the way you presented the joke originally suggested that you WERE NOT talking about vagina.

Besides, I find queefs hilarious too: http://www.lpsg.com/353440-laugh-or-cry.html

My issue was never the fact that you made a queef joke, my issue is that you're so difficult to understand that it's almost impossible to have even found a 'queef' joke in the conversation to begin with. Re-reading it, it still seems like an insult about women speaking rather than a queef joke: http://www.lpsg.com/5095423-post9.html

Am I wrong ladies, or is that how it reads?

Last edited:
D

deleted848353

Nope thats definitely not to do with queefing and was rather insulting the first time round. Maybe he needs to go back in his cave and stay there

B_Diesel06

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not 'over-thinking' it.. I just have no idea how you actually came up with it because you claim it was inspired by ArtAppreciations comment about squirting (which has nothing to do with queefing, and wasn't even part of the thread you made the joke in so how were any of us supposed to know what the hell you meant??) and the way you presented the joke originally suggested that you WERE NOT talking about vagina.

Besides, I find queefs hilarious too: http://www.lpsg.com/353440-laugh-or-cry.html

My issue was never the fact that you made a queef joke, my issue is that you're so difficult to understand that it's almost impossible to have even found a 'queef' joke in the conversation to begin with. Re-reading it, it still seems like an insult about women speaking rather than a queef joke: http://www.lpsg.com/5095423-post9.html

Nope thats definitely not to do with queefing and was rather insulting the first time round. Maybe he needs to go back in his cave and stay there

Glad we all finally shared a laugh. i think i will go back in my cave cause i did type "sounds keeps coming out", queefing is not that long so HAha ya'll win. i hope you all get...

wait one minute is this why females are potentially complex, you like to be spoken too correctly?

D

deleted848353

If you hate women that much you can always you know block us all by going to CP and then edit ignore list and add us all on it or just simply go to the support forum and ask to be banned from ask a woman and stick to ask a man forums

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
wait one minute is this why females are potentially complex, you like to be spoken too correctly?

I don't think it's just females who are totally confused by your posts. I've seen men advise you to think more carefully before posting.. you just ignore it and keep posting things that confuse everyone.

B_Diesel06

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you hate women that much you can always you know block us all by going to CP and then edit ignore list and add us all on it or just simply go to the support forum and ask to be banned from ask a woman and stick to ask a man forums

I don't think it's just females who are totally confused by your posts. I've seen men advise you to think more carefully before posting.. you just ignore it and keep posting things that confuse everyone.

Deep SIGH you never get just dont respond to my post anymore, probably done with threads once you leave the threads dies...

FYI i dont yell unless you can here my voice from fingers, not being rude just seems like im a women hater. i'm cool with that all day everyday

D

deleted848353

If u wanna leave the support forum is that way and the mods will happily help u

B_Diesel06

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If u wanna leave the support forum is that way and the mods will happily help u

why do you instigate some much for, its nothing even close to that just i no post appeal so please stop posting since i make no sense.

so yea Ah, fickle lover, I suppose is done posting…™©√

Last edited:

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why do you instigate some much for, its nothing even close to that just i no post appeal so please stop posting since i make no sense.

so yea Ah, fickle lover, I suppose is done posting…™©√

Please provide 3 links to threads you've started but have not gotten into arguments with women who respond.
Until you provide these 3 links, you may not accuse others of instigation.
BTW I'm saving my reply here to a word doc so it will be oh so easy to cut and paste.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*checks Diesel's post count*

.... error
*nods as the the universe makes sense*

eta: reminder, LPSG's ignore feature is pretty damn nifty.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You are correct.

D

D_Kay_Sarah_Sera

I wish I could find more complex, deep, intriguing guys out there. They're a dying breed. I think it's pretty patient of me to almost nod off through an entire five minutes of trying to get more out of a dumdum who seems to have the following limited phrases (perhaps copied and pasted from a Word document that's always open when his Skype is)

"Hi how r u today?"
"Hey sexy wanna c2c"
"Send me a picture of you doing blahblahblah"
"You are taking too long. How bout let's just c2c instead"
"hello"
"are u thr?"
"hello"
"hello"
"how come u never respond lol"
"baby im soooo hard"

Like I could give a fuck. I couldn't if myriad fucks were biting me and the only way to get rid of them was to latch them onto morons

Last edited by a moderator:

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
And what you really would like is the story in my mind about what really happen that wonderful afternoon. where i got you confused about this queef joke.

Example...

you get up to go to the washroom and upon your return you hear a gas like sound released. you wonder what was that, one person's face is priceless the other one is shocked bcuz of your presences.

now the friend know's how the experience is suppose to go, and your not sure whats happening(queef). your friend is fully aware of the joke your not comfortable with hence my whoopee cushion scenario.

female might be left uncomfortable because who likes the thought of farting in front of someone. reason why my joke seemed rude,i didn't really include you in it properly. the whoopee cushion is the "queef". so retrospectively whoever has experienced the queef is always in the knowing no more secrets and the other person who doesn't know about the queef is clue-less. do you get my joke some-what now TnJ?

No one gets it cause in your mind the "whoopee cushion scenario" is a green jellybean tripping over an elephant in a room full of floating midgets. The plastic mustache played gumbo songs and we know the kind of purple games we do and that is why I know, see??? Again, if this is confusing it's because the pussycat sang cactus fruit in the winter garden of hold on a second in the future you understand this? Now to further explain I got an eye dancer, that's the joke in my mind, before child men came and I lost my shoe. If everyone would just read instead of understanding nothing the police wouldn't come and take our practical jokes to the circus sisters outside Starbucks. Why so mad for me? It so simple why do I have to keep splaining that if you just add Halloween candy to the cosmic candle in the waiting room next to my dentist cage we'd all be free of the plastic bread? Get it? Jeez.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
At first I was like... and then I was like....

Thank heavens for peyote; now I understand.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
No one gets it cause in your mind the "whoopee cushion scenario" is a green jellybean tripping over an elephant in a room full of floating midgets. The plastic mustache played gumbo songs and we know the kind of purple games we do and that is why I know, see??? Again, if this is confusing it's because the pussycat sang cactus fruit in the winter garden of hold on a second in the future you understand this? Now to further explain I got an eye dancer, that's the joke in my mind, before child men came and I lost my shoe. If everyone would just read instead of understanding nothing the police wouldn't come and take our practical jokes to the circus sisters outside Starbucks. Why so mad for me? It so simple why do I have to keep splaining that if you just add Halloween candy to the cosmic candle in the waiting room next to my dentist cage we'd all be free of the plastic bread? Get it? Jeez.

Did you just use horse ebooks to make this?:laugh2: