Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you asking why straight men like to have all different kinds of straight sex with women? And why is anal “gay”? Women have assholes, too. What orientation can claim oral as their own? Handjobs? Or are some sex acts part of the communal pool of “free range” activities and less restrictive?

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just for the record, while I have zero problems or issues with anyone doing anything that is not harmful to others, I'm straight and am not into anal. In addition, while I think I can say that most straight men prefer to breath fresh clean air, there are an awful lot of activities humans do or don't do that I am afraid I am not qualified to add the adjective "most" to.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You're assumption that a man liking to penetrate a woman's ass is somehow gay is even more stupid then those that assume a guy who likes to get his ass penetrated by a woman with a strap-on is somehow gay as I wasn't aware that anal sex was something gay or bi males had a lock on.

But as far as answering why guys love ass sex, I couldn't tell you as I personally have never cared for it and neither has any woman I've been with. I find a vagina or mouth much more accommodating and pleasurable for my dick.

As far as "most" guys loving anal, while I'm too lazy to look up the statistics, but I seem to remember reading less than half of couples engage in it regularly. But if you insist on making such statements, perhaps this is a good enough size for you to use:

862aa459-35ec-4392-9716-db6fd0b86f98_1.8cb691871edd5b37f570ec4093d3998f.jpeg

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women offer more than vagina as far as sexual pleasure, most things they have in common with everybody else on the gender spectrum. OPs demonic advocacy seems to ignore the fact that whatever these non vaginal acts are, the straight men want to do them with women solely.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you asking why straight men like to have all different kinds of straight sex with women? And why is anal “gay”? Women have assholes, too. What orientation can claim oral as their own? Handjobs? Or are some sex acts part of the communal pool of “free range” activities and less restrictive?
This.
Dear op i quit trying anal, perhaps I’m not built for it, anal has a lot of press on how wonderful it is but I found it stinks vaginal it’s perfect for me. On the woman side they had only bad experiences with it so it didn’t worth ruining a viable life companion for an experiment.
So I second striking the most of the title.

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I looked at my dick this morning in the shower, didn’t cringe. BRB, changing my orientation to “obviously very gay”.

"You're a man, you have man hands, and you masturbate. That's like letting a man give you a handjob = all men are gay!"

Makes sense....

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"You're a man, you have man hands, and you masturbate. That's like letting a man give you a handjob = all men are gay!"

Makes sense....
Also, I watched two women go at it, guess I’m a lesbian. This has been such an eye opening thread.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If pussy is so good, why do most straight guys love anal sex with a girl? Isn’t it a bit ‘gay’?

To be clear, I’m playing devil’s advocate - I’m a bisexual guy but love to give it to a girl in the ass ;)
For a start, anal sex with a girl?

No, for me anal sex is like a crap blow job. Good blow jobs are few and far between.