Why do older men become bi-curious

Oldtimer6

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Perhaps some guys experimented with the same sex in puberty and did so without any guilt or shame. Later they went on to a heterosexual lifestyle. I belong to a generation where such experimentation happened somewhat naturally or casually without labelling. Those of us that had such sexual experimentation without guilt or having to define oneself as either straight or gay, perhaps has allowed one to feel comfortable that such activity was part of their identity/experience. As one gets older one looks back at their life and begins to drop some social pretentions and give themselves permission to return to an activity that they never personally viewed as an aberration in the first place.
I could not agree more although my experience in puberty gave me lots of anxiety and guilt. A few years later he and I started up again for five years, like FWB. I had girlfriends the entire time through those five years. Then suddenly it was over, I married and he found a partner, he was only interested in guys. Fast forward to my early forties I had been nothing but straight with no interest or attraction to any guy. I’m out west with a new company visiting a facility, the younger married guy with a kid was my tour guide of sorts. While touring with a group of others some of the viewing spaces were tight. Basically shoulder to shoulder. He was always right next to me and pressed his crotch against my thigh a few times and later after not recoiling away he was in front of me and as everyone pushed in to see he felt me up good. I had to take my jacket off to hide my erection. After that whenever he looked at me I would get spine tingles and begin to get hard. Long story but at dinner that night I was all in to get with him. It was almost 20 years since I had that feeling. Just the taboo enhances the desire with me.

Oldtimer6

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
No In a rude way but this subject matter has nothing to do with a woman’s body. It’s an outlet for men to chat about our difficulties

You failed to see the greater point: society doesn't own a man's sexuality. I made another analogy to a women's body to bolster it up a bit. It's all relevant. Trust me, friend.;)

Reactions: Tommy Gunz

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Been married to a nice looking woman for 39 yrs who is lukewarm about sex now-a-days, and when we do have sex it's not too energetic on her part. And...she will never ask for it. NEVER! That just makes me think she could close her pussy for good and live happily ever after.

So, as I grew older - and putting-up with little desire from her - I began to remember my experiences with men and their hard dicks when I was young at college. As time passed I fantasized about getting with men once again as I liked sucking dicks and the bottoming/topping from the beginning.And I tried to find women in my area for sex - they would always flake-out and not show-up even if I bought a hotel/motel room.
Fast forward to being 55 years old and there was, and still are, a vast number of websites to find male fuck buddies. These sites enabled me to find great men with high sex drives like me. Even found one man who was too big to take fully in my ass as he was extremely huge. I regret that as he was a nice guy but moved on after he couldn't get his 3rd leg in me balls deep.

So there it is: In my opinion the internet has made it so much more possible to find men to play with and I am going to say that's why we are known as bi-males and we play with men at our middle ages.

Without the internet I had no M2M sex, no possibilities.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Been married to a nice looking woman for 39 yrs who is lukewarm about sex now-a-days, and when we do have sex it's not too energetic on her part. And...she will never ask for it. NEVER! That just makes me think she could close her pussy for good and live happily ever after.

So, as I grew older - and putting-up with little desire from her - I began to remember my experiences with men and their hard dicks when I was young at college. As time passed I fantasized about getting with men once again as I liked sucking dicks and the bottoming/topping from the beginning.And I tried to find women in my area for sex - they would always flake-out and not show-up even if I bought a hotel/motel room.
Fast forward to being 55 years old and there was, and still are, a vast number of websites to find male fuck buddies. These sites enabled me to find great men with high sex drives like me. Even found one man who was too big to take fully in my ass as he was extremely huge. I regret that as he was a nice guy but moved on after he couldn't get his 3rd leg in me balls deep.

So there it is: In my opinion the internet has made it so much more possible to find men to play with and I am going to say that's why we are known as bi-males and we play with men at our middle ages.

Without the internet I had no M2M sex, no possibilities.
I agree with you.

This is a common theme I have heard from my male partners. Given the sex is so meaningless but enjoyable, I can understand why older males look and search for an outlet.

If you have those sexual desires and your wife is not sexually active but you dont/cant leave your wife than I applaud you for going out there and making sure you enjoy your latter years in life.

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've done erotic massage for35 years. I chatted up most of them. Most of my clients were not gay and probably 70% never had sex with men till they were over 35 and more often older. One of the biggest reasons mentioned was how difficult it was to have sex with women... very involved. Also more comfort with parts of themselves that don't fit the rest.

Capers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I've done erotic massage for35 years. I chatted up most of them. Most of my clients were not gay and probably 70% never had sex with men till they were over 35 and more often older. One of the biggest reasons mentioned was how difficult it was to have sex with women... very involved. Also more comfort with parts of themselves that don't fit the rest.

Also more comfort with parts of themselves that don't fit the rest

Please explain??

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Also more comfort with parts of themselves that don't fit the rest

Please explain??
That parts of themselves that find men attractive, which doesn't fit with their mostly very straight existence.

Reactions: Voltaire

bi2

Superior Member
Media
One of the biggest reasons mentioned was how difficult it was to have sex with women... very involved.

Correct.

From my experiences with older men, from what I have been told, MM sex is easy, quick and convenient without any complications lol well with me it is. We both almost always cum without the need or desire of being emotionaly involved. Given I take a feminine submissive bottom role, Im just there to serve and please my partner, so them cumming first is the priority and all my focus and energies is focussed on getting to that destination. I know I always have a good time and communicate that clearly.

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Correct.

From my experiences with older men, from what I have been told, MM sex is easy, quick and convenient without any complications lol well with me it is. We both almost always cum without the need or desire of being emotionaly involved. Given I take a feminine submissive bottom role, Im just there to serve and please my partner, so them cumming first is the priority and all my focus and energies is focussed on getting to that destination. I know I always have a good time and communicate that clearly.
Bisexual men most often from my experience bond with females but enjoy casual only sex with men. The exceptions are guys like me who get married in an attempt to be straight but who rarely have sex with women after realizing they are mainly gay.

Anime2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I agree with the two guys above I’m not one of those guys that believe every straight guy is secretly gay or in the closet. However I do think a lot more men find other men attractive on some level but don’t want to admit it of fear of being labelled gay. There’s a lot of straight men that still love women but every now and then come across a man that they’re attracted to but do nothing. To me this doesn’t even make them bi because bi to me is when you’re always on the look out for both but having one or two experiences doesn’t make you bi. Women have the luxury to explore their sexuality and not be judged and I think this a big reason why when men get older they’re just fuck it doing what I want now

witoutit

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a Mid-fifties mwm and, over the last few years, I have become more and more bi-curious. In email exchanges with other men around my age, I have found that well over half of them are experiencing the same thing Is this a common phenomenon.

Perhaps it’s the appeal of the forbidden fruit. That being a tasty Cock.
Interesting topic. I've experienced the same feelings the last 3 years or so and wondered as you have why. I've never even thought about it before through life, and been exclusively female crazy. I still am, but curiousity has crept in. I've wondered lately what I'd do if I was enjoying a hot three way with a guy and his wife, and if the cock was in reach during the ordeal if I'd go for it or dismiss the notion.

witoutit

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Same here, if sex life with your lady stops, is that all you married me for, going back to my younger days where my GF, Mistress called me to serve
Seems like my sex life with my lady stops eventually no matter who I'm with. They get bored or something after so long, because after the break up they go back to fucking like a teenager again with a new guy.