Why do older men become bi-curious

bi2

Superior Member
Media
As someone else said, it feels natural for me to bond with females, but for mutually enjoyable sex, guys rule. I love pleasing young men. Everyone needs a hobby, right? (Sorry if I answered this thread once before.)

I feel the same, it does feel natural to bond with females.

However becoming one with a man, it is a very beautiful and humbling experience.

Marriedinkansas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I am a Mid-fifties mwm and, over the last few years, I have become more and more bi-curious. In email exchanges with other men around my age, I have found that well over half of them are experiencing the same thing Is this a common phenomenon.

Perhaps it’s the appeal of the forbidden fruit. That being a tasty Cock.
Mid 60's here and I can relate to what your saying

Biryder

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In my opinion many older guys are just acting on desires they have kept buried most of their lives. They may have had experiences as a boy but not after. Fear of being caught and marked as gay.

From several I have chatted with with the computer age they were able to explore much more than just magazines. Opening their eyes to a new world.

For others sex at home has died out. After suppressing their feelings and not wanting to feel like they were cheating they finally give in.

Many realize that this is something they wanted all along. I feel they begin to think like me. “It is just a couple of guys having fun “

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In my opinion many older guys are just acting on desires they have kept buried most of their lives. They may have had experiences as a boy but not after. Fear of being caught and marked as gay.

From several I have chatted with with the computer age they were able to explore much more than just magazines. Opening their eyes to a new world.

For others sex at home has died out. After suppressing their feelings and not wanting to feel like they were cheating they finally give in.

Many realize that this is something they wanted all along. I feel they begin to think like me. “It is just a couple of guys having fun “

Reactions: CURIOUS_8

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In my case I just got fed up dealing with reluctant , prudish females. Girls and guys just have different views on sex. As we age many women don't feel the need for a physical relationship with their husbands. Male libido is much higher than a women's. To be very blunt it is much easier to find a male partner than female. You can find a guy that's into every kink or fetish there is. Not so much with women. My attitude is it's just skin I don't care if it's male or female

TrynBi

Legendary Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think it’s a bottled up desire that stays buried for too long and also what helps to bring it out is the problematic dilemma of meeting women and getting them to have sex.

Nowadays, older women want to feel young and they cater to a younger man who fulfills their own desires. They don’t view sex the same way men do.

With a man, we are easy to find, cut through the bullshit and understand it’s just pleasure without attachment. We are able to switch into pleasure mode, then walk away and resume our normal lives.

I believe at an older age, men might view pleasure from sexual activity as simply as a task. They enjoy the task, but when they get horny, they just want to get off and move on. Other men help to accomplish this efficiently.

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think it’s a bottled up desire that stays buried for too long and also what helps to bring it out is the problematic dilemma of meeting women and getting them to have sex.

Nowadays, older women want to feel young and they cater to a younger man who fulfills their own desires. They don’t view sex the same way men do.

With a man, we are easy to find, cut through the bullshit and understand it’s just pleasure without attachment. We are able to switch into pleasure mode, then walk away and resume our normal lives.

I believe at an older age, men might view pleasure from sexual activity as simply as a task. They enjoy the task, but when they get horny, they just want to get off and move on. Other men help to accomplish this efficiently.
Exactley

CURIOUS_8

Legendary Member
Media

Attachments

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Love those pic images. The guy I’m black undies has a cute ass and legs, and cock <3
He has a great cock. His partner does a good job of throating. Myself I'm versital. With a 7 X 7 cock lots of guys want it. But I like sucking, throating and recieving too. Really gets me hard. As a matter of fact I always ask if I can return the favor. Some very talented cocksmen know how to worship a cock.

TrynBi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Definitely the older I get the more bi (gay) I become. In fact, right now, I am the most into guys I have ever been. God knows what I will be like when I am 60 haha

me as well. Pussy still interested me, but lately I’ve wanted more mouth to cock than mouth to pussy. Give me more of that dirty secret!

Biryder

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
me as well. Pussy still interested me, but lately I’ve wanted more mouth to cock than mouth to pussy. Give me more of that dirty secret!
I do not share that I am bi with my girlfriend because that is something just for me. Now if she was willing to bring in another man I would definitely agree. I have tried many times but emphatically no.

TrynBi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do not share that I am bi with my girlfriend because that is something just for me. Now if she was willing to bring in another man I would definitely agree. I have tried many times but emphatically no.
I’m the same. I enjoy having this dirty secret that I only share with hirny men I suck off!

Biryder

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m the same. I enjoy having this dirty secret that I only share with hirny men I suck off!
For me it is better that way. I have had encounters with married couples that were awesome. But again it was all a secret and just for me.

TrynBi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For me it is better that way. I have had encounters with married couples that were awesome. But again it was all a secret and just for me.
I’ve yet to enjoy cock and pussy in the same sitting, but would love to!

D

deleted10500801

Humans are sexually fluid and their desires and attractions change over time, nothing to do with human sexuality is ever linear.

Unless you can foretell exactly who you're going to be tomorrow, no one can ever be 100% certain who they'll find themselves attracted to.

That's why older men find themselves more bi-curious as they get older and the same thing happens with gay men.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The curiosity never goes away.....and just gets stronger and stronger the older we get.......plus MM sex is generally so much easier to arrange...with less "work"...less stress....and less drama....and, and this is very big.........MM sex is really really good....