Why Do Some Straight Guys Get Turned On By Transsexuals?

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
As someone who is actually transgender, I am never surprised at how some people don't seem to be able to separate physiology from identity. My born sex is male. My gender (which is not the same thing as my sex) is female. This, in and of itself, has absolutely nothing to do with sexual preference. I am not a man, I am a transgender woman. That is the most succinct way I have found to explain it. For someone to repeatedly insist that my assessment of my own identity is incorrect is simply preposterous. I understand that there are some people who, for whatever reason, either refuse to get it or simply have a difficult time wrapping their minds around the concept.
Also, the reassignment surgery is not "cutting the penis off", but instead inverting it and using existing tissue to create the vagina. I'm sure everyone has had enough with the lesson now. LOL
At any rate, my only point is that insisting that a trans person is their born sex is often construed to be rude and is taken offensively. There is no reason to willfully be rude. I appreciate those who do understand this.

If you don't mind me asking, how do you deal with that kind of reaction? I mean, it's extremely offensive, but a lot of people seem indignant about it like they don't even care that it offends you.

MissThing

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since 1punch feels the need to be intentionally derogatory, I guess I'll ignore him as well. Lol. For the record, I am non-op, and I deal with ignorance of all kinds in the same fashion: indifference. I do, however, get exasperated at how said people seem to choose their ignorance. It seems counter-productive to intentionally offend someone, but some people apparently get off on doing just that. I always keep in mind that someone else's willful indignance is their own problem, not mine.

Last edited:
Reactions: deleted6505551

1punchknockout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol I am being derogatory because I am calling a male a male. You were born with a penis so you are a male who think he is a female.

Straight males aren't attracted to people who are born males period.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I find it so strange. As in, what is the goal behind denying your gender? That I do not understand. It has literally nothing to do with them, yet they feel the need to explain to you that your gender must match your sex because... Reasons, I guess? Who the fuck knows. It's ridiculous.

1punchknockout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most people aren't sure on their sexuality. They are confused on who they are. Especially guys. If they are gay, in stead of just saying they are gay they lie about it. If they are bisexual they lie about it. Be proud of who you are and who you like.

Then when you make a statement they get booty hole pissed off about it. I was saying why are there so many gay topics in a so called straight section.

If you are attracted to a male in anyway then clearly you aren't a heterosexual.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I guess we'll just have to make do with respectful conversations. The horror! Lol

Now I guess we'll just have to get back to letting the topic of the thread be the topic of conversation. :biggrin1:

What was this thread about again? Ah yes, someone is mystified that a straight man might find someone that looks and acts like a woman attractive.

MissThing

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't speak for the men, but I can say that I have never been in a shortage of men to take a spot on my dance card. I used to be quite surprised that there were so many men looking for women like me, and I am very happy that they are so common.:wink:

Reactions: deleted6505551

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I can't speak for the men, but I can say that I have never been in a shortage of men to take a spot on my dance card. I used to be quite surprised that there were so many men looking for women like me, and I am very happy that they are so common.:wink:

Straight men are always looking for attractive women. It's quite straightforward! :tongue:

silvian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Because theu are interested by the cock but not into men. Or (and very often it's true) they can't accept a homosexual component in their life.
For example speaking about myself, i could find a trasexual or a tranger person (and i have got some sweety friends that are transexual or transgender) interesting for everything but not for sex because i suppose i have got a "mature" sexuality (i accepted myself as bi man, sometime more str8 other time more gay)

Psychology is very complex. Orientations are built by conscious or unconscious effort to convince oneself and others one is oriented a particular way. "Person" or "Persona" stems from the Greek word mask. A mask is not reality. It hides more than it reveals. The persona may reveal almost nothing except by indirection.

The diverse urges, however, still exist and can occasionally break through under the right circumstances.

Study prison life as ONLY ONE for instance!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dick_James

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here are some terms that would help this discussion a whole lot:

cisgendered: Identifying as the gender associated with their assigned sex, regardless of sexuality; i.e. a man, born a male, identifying as man.
transgendered: Identifying as a gender other than than their assigned sex, regardless of sexuality; i.e. a man, born a woman, identifying as a woman.
pansexual: one that is attracted to people regardless of biological sex or gender identity; this can include attraction to people that identify outside of the gender binary.

If, as cisgendered man, you are attracted to a women--with full knowledge that some may, or may not be biologically female--it's probable that man is pansexual. It's possible for a pansexual person to have preference for feminine or masculine traits, but biological sex or gender identity do not factor into attraction. I think self-identified straight or heterosexual people's attraction adheres to the gender binary, and are only attracted to cisgendered men or women. Though, this may not as clear a distinction as I'd like to think; because whereas a man may find a person that is a biological female, and exhibits feminine traits attractive, that person may identify as genderqueer, and I'm not sure if that falls outside of straightness or heterosexuality. With that being said, I do think attraction to crossdressers, "chicks with dicks", and/or MtF transsexuals definitively falls outside of straight or heterosexual.

Cloppo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In college, had a very very passable friend who was beautiful, would go to the straight clubs and dance and kiss a lot of straight guys- never got down to "business" with them. There are a few guys walking around in this world, that probably never realized they were making out with a very beautiful "woman" who had a penis between the legs. Of course, that does not change these men's sexuality at all- what they saw was what they are attracted to - female.

Danielle Cockworship

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans
I likely look hotter than your wife and I’m totally okay with that ;) I love cross dresser life. I used to be straight (turned off by she males), and then I became slightly bent, and now I’ve totally gone off the edge!!

I’ve had one huge cock experience. My friend, Kevin, was 10 inches long and 6-7” around (girth was unbelievable!) The head on that monster was huge - it was the biggest part of his extra large cock!

Well, I’ve never had one even close to that size since. My very first sexual encounter with a very well hung guy was also very intimidating. I was too scared!! His cock was easily 9” long and rock hard.

I still enjoy passionate guys that aren’t so big because their sexual attraction is sooo powerful when you know that you’re giving them exactly what they are craving, whether it be a big cock in the mouth or a poke in the bum.

41C64FD6-505D-4AA2-A0F5-C76A46DFC75E.jpeg
90EFB754-2E1C-49D8-97D0-C332A48A5741.jpeg
8A723EAA-863F-40D9-8CFF-3E4B0E718DC4.jpeg

Danielle Cockworship

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans
In college, had a very very passable friend who was beautiful, would go to the straight clubs and dance and kiss a lot of straight guys- never got down to "business" with them. There are a few guys walking around in this world, that probably never realized they were making out with a very beautiful "woman" who had a penis between the legs. Of course, that does not change these men's sexuality at all- what they saw was what they are attracted to - female.

Hey,

That’s exactly how I felt during my straightening years - the CD I had looked very feminine and gorgeous. But my mind couldn’t grasp the situation and so I failed at my performance.

If I seen “her” today, I would shove my big thick CD cock so far up her that she would know she got fucked good, and long. I’m still attracted to very feminine guys, and women but I also love masculinity of a strong looking male.

03AC1729-0810-421C-9500-908522D1637B.jpeg