Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm sorry my questions about reality and current events upset you and you choose to label as "trolling". I didn't realize asking questions is considered "trolling". I guess that's a liberal use of the word. Or maybe you're implying that my questions have obvious answers that you don't want to discuss or acknowledge?

Why do you even bother?

Troll somewhere else.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
i'm sorry my questions about reality and current events upset you and you choose to label as "trolling". I didn't realize asking questions is considered "trolling". I guess that's a liberal use of the word. Or maybe you're implying that my questions have obvious answers that you don't want to discuss or acknowledge?

Blah blah blah...

We all know your intentions. I'm not biting.

Shallow people will be shallow. Insecure people will be insecure. Trolls will be trolls.

The last time I was "dating" was before Tinder existed. The dating site I used to use was to actually find someone to date and form a long term relationship with. If I just wanted my ego fed, the fact that I'm relatively cute (all in the eye of the beholder, etc, etc, etc), female, and Asian make that pretty easy to obtain on the internet if I were that thirsty. I'm not that thirsty and haven't been that thirsty in the past, either.

Your title question is "why do women date"... we can't tell you why others date, we can only tell you why we (individually) date... and many among the regulars are coupled up/not dating.

The question in the body of your post asks if the women referenced in the article are looking for a relationship. We can't answer for them.

If you want to know why we date... ask that. If you want to post articles showing how women are shallow and needy... post away, but don't get snippy when we balk at questions we can't possibly answer.