MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i think Ms. Jillang meant peen-related confidence.

"is my dick....?" = "does this make me look fat?"

after suffering from the attentions of a very penis-centric stalker... i find peen confidence attractive. a dude who can joke about, is comfortable about his cock and just enjoys his cock.. awesome dude!

D_Malcolm_MacPudd

Account Disabled
Media
i think Ms. Jillang meant peen-related confidence.

"is my dick....?" = "does this make me look fat?"

after suffering from the attentions of a very penis-centric stalker... i find peen confidence attractive. a dude who can joke about, is comfortable about his cock and just enjoys his cock.. awesome dude!

some of the most confident guys ive met were small to averaged size guys(my friends). They perfected their personalities a little more and tried a little harder which helped them seal the deal. Had no hang ups because they knew they were average-didnt think twice about it. Meanwhile ive met some friends rumored to be donkeys and completely awkward in life. I think its an annoying assumption because lets face it, you know that confident tough guy/fighter on a motorcycle is doing that for a reason, same with those guys in the convertibles aka "sorry about your dick car". John Holmes was said to be a rather insecure guy with low self esteem. Not arguing but just laying out some misconceptions women sometimes make.

Last edited: