Why Don't Women Often Acknowledge That Penis Size Is A Major Factor In Judging Male Attractiveness?

D

deleted1138933

most of the women in my life have never had an issue asking for a "bigger" dick. now i must preface that most of them don't want a "big" dick more so wanting a dick that is "big enough". what that big enough number is will vary the entire spectrum. i've heard as small as 4 to as big as 9+. to each their own is my opinion, no judgement from me. one thing i do know for sure is that dick-size obsession is a guy-thing and we are the ones that perpetuate the belief that women care more than men.

to the OP, the reason women don't acknowledge that penis size is a MAJOR factor is because it's not a major factor, period. most women will be more attracted to your overall package or your wallet before they even factor in your dick. remember that a women will judge most men way before ever getting in bed with them. also, depending on what the guy has to offer in overall lifestyle, a woman will not hesitate to overlook a smaller dick. trust me on this, a big dick will not afford women the lifestyle they are seeking from men to provide. a successful man with money and resources can. if a bigger dick is attached to this man then it's a "bonus" and she will hoard this man from all women.

if she's only with you cause you have a big dick then you're gonna have issues. if you're only with her because you have a big dick then you're gonna have issues.

Exactly, they have to OVERLOOK, the small, and the big one is still a BONUS=better, and attraction to the money is not attraction to you

Reactions: Rewardheragain148

Snarky_succubus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I do. And they say they like/prefer bigger. None have ever said they idealize, want small
Maybe they haven’t said it to you. I’ve known a number of women who prefer small. One in particular who absolutely couldn’t handle more than 4 inches or so as a matter of fact. So... you’re wrong. Bottom line is PEOPLE have different preferences. Not all women like/need/prefer/care about the same thing/things. Who even gives a shit anyway? Get in the where you fit in. The only opinions that should matter to you (you... OP... anybody reading really) are the opinions of people you’re directly involved with. The only people who worry about shit like this are people who feel like it has some relevance on their value as a person. It doesn’t.

D

deleted1138933

One, out of how many millions in the world? Where/who is she?

The others actually prefer small 2,3,4,5 inch maximum, seek it out and idealize it as maximum pleasure and status of manhood (outside of fetish and sph)

OR do they just prefer snallER, not snall, maybe not 10 x 6.5, but 6” 6.5” but definitely not 3”?

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can only imagine they skip around it because it's a sore subject with many men
yea u bet. Women get to choose the man ; the man doesn’t get to choose the woman.

If women are cherry picking the big ,fat dcks then that means you’re screwed if you didn’t get a big one.
Hmmmm. . . You must be the ugliest, the most worthless, poorest dude around.

I don't know about you, but, yea u bet, my wife did choose me. BUT I chose her, too. I think I made a great catch, and so does she.

You must have a low level of self-confidence and a poor ego to think you don't get to choose the woman. I've always believed any woman who went to bed with me was pretty darn lucky. . . even if she didn't always agree. The way I look at it, I always have the right of first refusal.

BTW, my wife didn't get a big one. I'm hung like a chipmunk. But, lucky her, she does get screwed!

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As my gallery confirms, I am very prone to shrinkage but, as a keen naturist, am often seen in that state by many female naturists.
What they seem to notice and appreciate is my comfort and confidence when in their company and I have had several girlfriends from this situation.
This, to me, confirms that penis size alone is not the determining factor in choosing a partner.

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmmm. . . You must be the ugliest, the most worthless, poorest dude around. . . You must have a low level of self-confidence and a poor ego to think you don't get to choose the woman.
I hope you didn't take that as a personal attack. If so, I apologize. I didn't mean it that way, but reading it over I realize it's worded a little stronger than I intended.

My point was simply that women aren't the only ones doing the choosing. We guys do, too.

As my gallery confirms, I am very prone to shrinkage but, as a keen naturist, am often seen in that state by many female naturists.
What they seem to notice and appreciate is my comfort and confidence when in their company and I have had several girlfriends from this situation.
This, to me, confirms that penis size alone is not the determining factor in choosing a partner.
I agree. My first wife was from a family of nudists, so we started going to nudist camps/resorts/beaches right from the gitgo. Later, as a single guy, I never had any trouble picking up women at nudist beaches, and I'm hung like a chipmunk! The incredible shrinking cock! Soft, it's almost completely buried in my pubic hair.

Luckily, most women seem attracted by my looks, build, and confidence. I'm sure there are some who like more meat on their men, but I do quite well with the less picky ones. I've never had that much trouble finding them.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do women have X-Ray eyes ? Nice smile, she can see , clean clothes, she can see, OK face she can see, a build within a certain parameter range she can see, nice manners, not an instant perv, clean house ETC. all things a woman can see . Hell even blind people can be attracted to others, based on interaction and touch.

Soo what does a penis have to do with initial attraction, in most cases. . Normally A woman has to be attracted to you, wayyy before she views your penis / experiences your penis. A guy with a huge penis can be terrible and selfish in bed , so a big penis is not an automatic guarantee of a second chance

Not a woman , just my views

D

deleted814719

I believe that most women want respect, love, and security in a long-term relationship. Women looking for a big dick? Perhaps in a one night stand or to check if off a bucket list. And, if a woman found one and the man had the other qualities she finds as "mandatory", then I guess she's hit the jackpot. Otherwise, do we, as men, look for a super-tight, perfect pussy and we pursue one woman after another until we find just the "right" woman with that perfect pussy? Probably not, because the "perfect" pussy or "perfect" body is like a unicorn - it's a myth.

Now, please, don't debate me about this-or-that partner having the "perfect" body. It may be "perfect" for you while others might judge things differently. In my own case, I loved how my wife looked when we married. She was 22 and had a nice figure, pretty face, and we were in love. Today, after 43 years of marriage, I continue to fine her attractive and I desire her just as much as when we first married. Does she have the "perfect" body? Hell, of course not and neither do I.

And, BTW, I don't have a big dick. I'm average and have never been ashamed of it. Would she like a bigger cock? Well, we do have a few toys, one of which is a Fun Factory vibrators which is about two inches longer than me and has more girth. I really enjoy fucking her with that vibrator either before or after fucking her with my cock. However, if I use the vibrator alone on her so she can achieve orgasm, she ALWAYS asks me to fuck her afterward. IMO, I think she enjoys my average cock more than a larger vibrator.

james_44

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Most women who haven't had sex with me don't know what I'm packing. I'm a grower so my bulge isn't an indication of what I am erect.

That being said, I try to satisfy the woman I'm with sexually. I've had some tell their friends I wasn't that big, because they didn't want them trying to get some. While others have made a point to tell me and their friends that I've got a big cock and I'm a really good lover.

I guess that the response I get in bed from women is enough to stroke my ego without them having to verbally tell me that I'm a good lay and know how to use my tool. Them mentioning that they are sore the next day let's me know they think of me everytime they sit down.

I think most men are somewhat insecure about their dick size when it comes to women. I am content knowing that as long as I put her needs ahead of mine and give her orgasms and she gets me off that's what matters.

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Exactly, they have to OVERLOOK, the small, and the big one is still a BONUS=better, and attraction to the money is not attraction to you

i don't disagree with you however this doesn't add any value to your topic.

you asked if penis size was a major factor and it just isn't for the general population of women. there are outlier size queens out there that get a lot of limelight and feed men's insecurities however they do not represent the general consensus even though we can always argue that bigger is better (as icing on the cake).

as for the money, it is "you". the money is part of your package and defines you. the bullshit about "you as a person" is made up shit to make people feel better or justify their situations. we all need to come down to the real world and realize that money matters, a dick that is "big enough" matters, looks matter, height matters, weight matters, boobs matter, and so on. welcome to life. maximize yourself the best you can and go get what you can otherwise someone else will take it for you.

Reactions: Japabrus and Gj816

st2000

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I hear what I hear them say. They do not want small and prefer at least medium.
it is your own experience then
i know women who said they prefer small so they prefer experience a good use and relation than pain
they seem most of them care more about the relation and way to use not just like penetration "basic brain" conception of love

whatever women like men are very different each other
any man can find the right one .. i mean sexually. of course for other criteria when the list of expected points is so long it can be hard to find the good one :D

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think with women, penis size is near the bottom of the list of things that are important to them for a life partner. We all love the idea of a large penis everyday and night but realistically large is great for the imagination but for a lifetime it may not be very enjoyable because of the pain factor. I personally don't mind having a large cock in me from time to time and I just endure the pain but there is a size range that is perfect for me that is not only a decent size but it's enjoyable and the pain is minimal. I think the 7.5 to 8 inch range is enough for me.

Reactions: MDM8 and Serebro85
D

deleted1138933

i don't disagree with you however this doesn't add any value to your topic.

you asked if penis size was a major factor and it just isn't for the general population of women. there are outlier size queens out there that get a lot of limelight and feed men's insecurities however they do not represent the general consensus even though we can always argue that bigger is better (as icing on the cake).

as for the money, it is "you". the money is part of your package and defines you. the bullshit about "you as a person" is made up shit to make people feel better or justify their situations. we all need to come down to the real world and realize that money matters, a dick that is "big enough" matters, looks matter, height matters, weight matters, boobs matter, and so on. welcome to life. maximize yourself the best you can and go get what you can otherwise someone else will take it for you.

The general population does not want/seek/desire/idealize small, regardless of any factor. Money is not me, it is circumstantial, may cone and go. It has nothing to do with physical attraction and desire.

D

deleted1138933

it is your own experience then
i know women who said they prefer small so they prefer experience a good use and relation than pain
they seem most of them care more about the relation and way to use not just like penetration "basic brain" conception of love

whatever women like men are very different each other
any man can find the right one .. i mean sexually. of course for other criteria when the list of expected points is so long it can be hard to find the good one :D

Small? 1”, 2”, 3” 4”? OR smallER, not 10” or 12” but 6.5” ot 7” which is at least medium, not small.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Michelle Wolf Explains Why She Doesn't Prefer Big Dicks | Netflix Is A Joke - YouTube

Also, I don't think men understand female anatomy that well. A vagina isn't a bottomless hole that can take any size or shape. The average depth is only 10cm which is not a lot of space to work with. You try put 20cm of dick in a 10cm hole and tell me that is enjoyable.
It isn’t.

Here’s the deal, “they all want big dicks” guys,
While there is a tiny minority of women who care and want large, it’s novelty.
In the real world, at best, best, a big peen is a minor bonus.

Snarky_succubus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
One, out of how many millions in the world? Where/who is she?

The others actually prefer small 2,3,4,5 inch maximum, seek it out and idealize it as maximum pleasure and status of manhood (outside of fetish and sph)

OR do they just prefer snallER, not snall, maybe not 10 x 6.5, but 6” 6.5” but definitely not 3”?
Well, I personally don’t know millions of women so I can’t possibly answer that... and neither do/can you. I also don’t go around asking women what their penis size preference is because I’m not a complete fucking weirdo. You can argue til you’re blue in the face and balls about this... you’re never gonna prove shit lol and even if you did prove anything, the overwhelming message is still that it’s useless information and you have a strange obsession with irrelevant information. Keep beating that horse though!

D

deleted1138933

Well, I personally don’t know millions of women so I can’t possibly answer that... and neither do/can you. I also don’t go around asking women what their penis size preference is because I’m not a complete fucking weirdo. You can argue til you’re blue in the face and balls about this... you’re never gonna prove shit lol and even if you did prove anything, the overwhelming message is still that it’s useless information and you have a strange obsession with irrelevant information. Keep beating that horse though!

One does not need to know and ask every woman to come to a realistic logical conclusion. Of all that do express a preference, none (except for your alleged one) explicitly want or like small, the others want/prefer big(ger)

Reactions: Rewardheragain148