Why is being a "size queen" viewed as problematic?

kronos

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What doesn't? That post is pretty insulting because you are dismissing what women IRL and here are telling you. All I can honestly see is your projection and trying to fit actions to what you have already decided is the case :confused:

I'm out. Hope you get the answer you want.

Why do you think I'm saying that about anyone in this thread instead of the girls I know IRL that I was literally directing that comment towards? And I didn't intend for it to sound insulting, as much as an observation based on truths that were conflicting with their words. Apologies if anyone in here felt it was directed at them (it wasn't, I rarely post here and don't know anyone on this forum well enough to make that assertion).I have no reason to believe anyone ITT is lying about preferring bigger dudes, but is that not something that happens sometimes? Are thereno women out there who might have a size preference but choose to not be open about it? I intended the purpose of this thread to help with understanding why that particular thing I've encountered IRL happens, not to make broad generalizations regarding how often it happens and who does it. Hope that makes sense.

At any rate, the impression I'm getting is that discussions like these are the old hat and/or toxic, so I'm all for letting this one sink. It's not even all that important that there's an answer to this tbh, just something I was thinking about.

Reactions: malakos

If it was a true thing about me, I would say it. I don't give a fuck what you or other people think about me. It's not "oh no, some random person on the internet where we're both anonymous might think I'm shallow, oh noooooooo" bullshit : unamused:: unamused:: unamused:

Reactions: g0nz0

kronos

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Pretty sure this is the most spectacular thread backfire I've posted on any messageboard, haha. Sorry this topic is trash.

A quick correction since I can't edit posts for some reason: "Have no reason to believe anyone ITT prefers bigger dudes and/or is lying about preferring bigger dudes" is what I was trying to say.

Reactions: bendiks

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Really, I can't answer as a size queen because I'm truly not one, so I can't really answer your original question from that perspective. I can say this: having so many men throughout my life, not just on this site, assume or suggest that I must have a preference for larger dick because I mean... come on right?? Everyone likes bigger dicks. : unamused:

If anything, it's the other way around. It's wrong to *not have a preference for big dick.

So yeah. That's where I'm coming from :cool:

In some respects I may well be a "size queen". I love big dildos, fisting, and am generally enthusiastic about penetration. Still, I would not choose a partner on the basis of dick size. Big enough is big enough for me. In fact pretty much average works just great. No penis stands alone in and of itself, I would view it as more like a conduit.

Reactions: g0nz0

FWIW, I think this could apply to any "superficial" thing... like only wanting dating guys of a certain height or income bracket.

Reactions: 950483

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But I've know a few women who have ONLY dated hung guys and swear up and down there's nothing to it and it's all about personality for them. With all due respect, actions speak louder than words sometimes, lol.
Men with small dicks have not often made themselves available to me. First two cocks I ever played with were about average. The next seven ranged from quite large to extremely large. Then there was one micropenis. Then a big, fat one. Then a small one.

Then an outrageously curvaceous one. Looked like bathroom plumbing. It hung on the only man I ever picked because of his penis. That thing was weird, and I wanted to try that novelty peen out. I spotted him on an amateur nudes site, recognized a landmark in a photo described as having been taken near his apartment, found a way to get in touch, and asked to smash. I forgot about him. Meh personality. Decent enough lay. With nothing in common, it fizzled very quickly.

Then a bunch of big ole swangin' dicks. Like, maybe 25 or 30 of them in a row. Then a mix of mostly large and average with two small ones tossed in. This was maybe another run of 20.

Then it slowed down as I returned to serial monogamy. All roughly average. One a little thin. One very thick.

Currently non-monogamous. Roster has changed during this period; always seeing at least two out of the four. Smallest penis hangs on the one I have the most fun talking to, and the best sexual chemistry. We will get back to him in a bit. The other three have big boners.

I am avoiding contact with one because he confuses me emotionally. He's fun in bed, but could definitely learn to better wield his long, thick erection. Eats like a starving champ, though. He just has made the boundaries too blurry. We were a monogamous couple, then we we're apart. Then back together. Then casual sex. I just leave him alone. If he calls I shoot him a text. I do not see him.

The other two have more meat than he does, both length and girth, but are comparable with each other. I have only ever encountered two penises larger than theirs.

One of them is saved by his cute face, sweet demeanor, and fun personality. He's really just an okay lay, but he's sexy and fun to be around. Sometimes I just want to hang out with him, but do not because he would expect sex. I really only sleep with him when I'm horny and nobody else is available. It's a lot of dick to have to deal with for just okay sex. It isn't bad sex. But it isn't great, either, and I'm pretty used to great.

The other is one of the best lays I have ever experienced. It's the best oral, for sure. He is very careful with his giant hard-on, and really a very intuitive lover. Plus, he takes me down a brand new YouTube rabbit hole every time I see him, and when adjusting my medication made me slightly (very) crazy (violent) one day, he followed me around and kept me out of trouble. THAT is a friend. And oh, how I laugh around him! He tickles my soul. He is ridiculous, and I love him. He lets himself be vulnerable emotionally with me. I appreciate and reciprocate that deep trust.

Still, my favorite is the smallest hung in the current bunch. He is packing about average. Maybe a wee little bit thinner than average. It fits great! He isn't the most skilled partner I ever had (not that his skills are poor), not the biggest or smallest, but the curve is perfect and the fit is flawless. During even our laziest, half-assed, drunk or stoned or almost asleep fucks, I come on his dick right away. There is also a strange allure we can both feel. Physically, I wouldn't describe him as my type. He looks like he skips leg day. I hate chicken legs. But the second I see him, I want him inside me. When he smiles I feel like I can't breathe unless I kiss him. I feel so drawn to him, and the feeling is mutual. He just... He sees me. Tou know? And once, we accidentally got pregnant. We had a spill due to careless condom use. We didn't know I was expecting, but when we would talk, he would tell me he was falling asleep at work. He is a raw vegan, but he would tell me he was eating fish (cooked fish!) every day, and didn't know why. Meanwhile I was drinking three or four energy drinks and a few cups of coffee, even smoking or using nicotine patches to stay awake through my own exhaustion, and eating many stacks of pancakes because I was craving my least favorite food, French toast. I don't eat pancakes (even if they are my favorite). I eat 25-50 net carbs per day. I am diabetic. I fall off, but mostly I stay on my wagon. We were both having bouts of vertigo. Then, my miscarriage taught us that we had conceived. We were both grief-stricken, and we were both relieved. We realized my pregnancy had given us both symptoms. The only thing we didn't share was he gained weight (mine stayed almost the same despite eating everything not locked away) and my breasts were very tender and swollen. There is a connection we both feel, and our lost pregnancy solidified it.

There it is. I have lain with literal scores of men. I doubt I've played with a dozen dicks that were average or smaller. I didn't attempt intercourse with the micro guy. I was too shocked. One of the small hung guys was horrifyingly selfish. Terrible lay. Two of the small hung guys are in my top 5 favorite sexual experiences, along with an average one, and some of the others are in my top ten. I do not have clear memories of the ONE AND ONLY dude I picked because I saw his penis somewhere and wanted to try his bizarrely twisted swizzle stick out. Most of the guys with average and smaller had to be heavily pursued, even the ones with a clear demonstrable interest in me.

The fact of the matter is, it is the guys with the bigger penises who make themselves available to me. Scores of playmates and lovers, and only one I chose penis first. The world just does not work like you think it does.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Because so many men are so driven by the size of their peen and seem to judge their self worth on such. I’ve lost count of the number of men who made some kind of statement about their size when it comes to intimacy. Most of it is out of insecurity so if I was so say “yeah, I’d prefer thicker” what good would that do? I’d also hate for a man to comment on the size of my breasts not being to his liking. It’s just common human decency to be respectful about physical features that one has no bearing over.

But at the end of the day it all comes down to how they use it anyway, regardless of size.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
*sigh* most women do not select their sexual partners by penis size. with a few statistical outliers, the size queen is largely a male-driven fantasy.
This. Read it again.

Plus size queen is a reference to gay men with preferences.
Says my size Queen roomie.

Here is a problem with the assumption of preference driving selection:
If a man or woman prefers large or small breasts or butts, those are quite visible in everyday clothing. Breasts are not in the grower or shower category.
A person has a general idea of breast or butt size prior to doing any deed, or any undressing.

This is not true of penis.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This. Read it again.

Plus size queen is a reference to gay men with preferences.
Says my size Queen roomie.

Here is a problem with the assumption of preference driving selection:
If a man or woman prefers large or small breasts or butts, those are quite visible in everyday clothing. Breasts are not in the grower or shower category.
A person has a general idea of breast or butt size prior to doing any deed, or any undressing.

This is not true of penis.
Shapewear notwithstanding.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not to lots of men.

I seem to recall that way back when I first joined LPSG that some random dudes were duped by a real doll?

If a dude can't tell the difference between a sex doll and a woman it's not all surprising that dude can't spot shapewear.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I seem to recall that way back when I first joined LPSG that some random dudes were duped by a real doll?

If a dude can't tell the difference between a sex doll and a woman it's not all surprising that dude can't spot shapewear.
I remember either that happening or hearing about! Of course some guys here still get fooled on the regular, so it doesn’t surprise me that they can spot some spanx and a wonder bra.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I first started clubbing, I used to go to one of the biggest mainstream clubs, but I'd go in through the queer party. It was awesome. The queer party had 80's music, two fountains, and an open bar for 21+ until midnight. Also, I could gain entry wearing jeans, sneakers, and a soccer shirt. I'd have had to wear a flashy dress and heels to get into any other party in there. It was 3 stories, half a city block, and once in, I could go to ALL the parties if I wanted. But I really only wanted to be at the queer party. The club was called the Tunnel. If you Google, you will find out how scary it was in the rest of the club. Drugs, and sexual assaults were normal. But Kurfew, the party I attended, always felt safe.

Anyway, in the group of us who went to Kurfew every week was a trans woman, though we didn't have that language at the time. I wish I had a deeper understanding at the time of how liberated and terrified she was. I didn't know she was a woman. She didn't have the language to explain to me that the man I knew the rest of the week was a mask, and she was the woman I partied with every weekend.

She liked one of the mainstream parties that played techno. She liked the guys there. I had a boyfriend anyway, and hated club guys in straight venues, but every week I let her drag me into the techno room. Every woman I have ever brought into the techno room wore flattering feminine attire and got groped a lot. A few were pushed against walls and kissed. Nothing ever happened to me. I was about 50 pounds overweight, and under all that fat I was incredibly strong from daily endurance swimming and calisthenics. In no way were my ample curves concealed, but I was a fat woman in a soccer shirt and jeans, surrounded by lean women in tiny cocktail dresses, and I clearly was comfortable not conforming to the standard. Nobody messed with me, and when they accosted my ladies I ruined their weekend for them. I guess that's why she always chose me to accompany her to the techno room. Or was it?

Every time men danced up to us, they really wanted to be dancing with her. My presence was tolerated. LOL But whenever they started to feel her up, she would transfer their hands to my body so they wouldn't learn too much about her male body. I was a foot taller than she was, and outweighed her by 100 pounds, AND outsized her stuffed bra by 3 cup sizes. Still, she just always faced my back and put their hands on me. I tolerated this to keep her from getting beaten to death.

These dudes never seemed to know. How could they not know?! I was a whole person bigger than she! But they loved touching her body and told her so, some expressing surprise that she was so soft. Jeebus.

So yeah. I do not trust the ability of dudes to spot shapewear. They don't even know how high nor how firm a tiny body's curves should be, if the room is dark enough.

Last edited:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
When I first started clubbing, I used to go to one of the biggest mainstream clubs, but I'd go in through the queer party. It was awesome. The queer party had 80's music, two fountains, and an open bar for 21+ until midnight. Also, I could gain entry wearing jeans, sneakers, and a soccer shirt. I'd have had to wear a flashy dress and heels to get into any other party in there. It was 3 stories, half a city block, and once in, I could go to ALL the parties if I wanted. But I really only wanted to be at the queer party. The club was called the Tunnel. If you Google, you will find out how scary it was in the rest of the club. Drugs, and sexual assaults were normal. But Kurfew, the party I attended, always felt safe.

Anyway, in the group of us who went to Kurfew every week was a trans woman, though we didn't have that language at the time. I wish I had a deeper understanding at the time of how liberated and terrified she was. I didn't know she was a woman. She didn't have the language to explain to me that the man I knew the rest of the week was a mask, and she was the woman I partied with every weekend.

She liked one of the mainstream parties that played techno. She liked the guys there. I had a boyfriend anyway, and hated club guys in straight venues, but every week I let her drag me into the techno room. Every woman I have ever brought into the techno room wore flattering feminine attire and got groped a lot. A few were pushed against walls and kissed. Nothing ever happened to me. I was about 50 pounds overweight, and under all that fat I was incredibly strong from daily endurance swimming and calisthenics. In no way were my ample curves concealed, but I was a fat woman in a soccer shirt and jeans, surrounded by lean women in tiny cocktail dresses, and I clearly was comfortable not conforming to the standard. Nobody messed with me, and when they accosted my ladies I ruined their weekend for them. I guess that's why she always chose me to accompany her to the techno room. Or was it?

Every time men danced up to us, they really wanted to be dancing with her. My presence was tolerated. LOL But whenever they started to feel her up, she would transfer their hands to my body so they wouldn't learn too much about her male body. I was a foot taller than she was, and outweighed her by 100 pounds, AND outsized her stuffed bra by 3 cup sizes. Still, she just always faced my back and put their hands on me. I tolerated this to keep her from getting beaten to death.

These dudes never seemed to know. How could they not know?! I was a whole person bigger than she! But they loved touching her body and told her so, some expressing surprise that she was so soft. Jeebus.

So yeah. I do not trust the ability of dudes to spot shapewear. They don't even know how high nor how firm a tiny body's curves should be, if the room is dark enough.

You're an amazing friend.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

I was thinking prior to erection and blood supply/ brain chemistry issues....
Because I spot it all the time. Fat moves.

Reactions: LaFemme

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was thinking prior to erection and blood supply/ brain chemistry issues....
Because I spot it all the time. Fat moves.
I remember when the padding in the Wonder Bra was water. They don't make those anymore, but those were incredibly realistic. Anyway, I really don't trust the average dude to spot the difference between shapewear and flesh under clothes. Comedians joke all the time about not being able to tell. And my observations support that there's a lot of truth in those jokes.