Why is it culturally ok to make fun of small penises?

D

deleted5506831

I'm just joining this thread, so I apologize if anything I mention has been stated already.

First: it's not OK to make fun of someone. Especially over something they can't control.

Second: I think it has more to do with ingrained, biological factors. Historically, evolution has favored the biggest, strongest individual. Especially when it comes to males. The biggest and strongest buck, lion, etc. is the one most likely to reproduce. In humans, that innate biological desire is tied to penis size. When you strip everything else away, humans are driven by biology and biological desires. What better way for a man to feel he is superior than comparing penis size or putting someone down because they happen to be smaller?

Or, it could just be that some people have low self-esteem and putting others down makes them feel better about themselves. There are so many biological, societal and psychological factors that could be in play, that it could be hard to narrow down an exact reason. :emoji_shrug:

Reactions: BITXMALE
D

deleted1138933

From a woman's point of view: personality, empathy, integrity, humility...just core personality traits determines what kind of person someone is. Personally, cock size has zero bearing if the person attached to it is an ass.

The question was not what makes a good person, but what determines manhood? These sane characteristics can be held and portrayed by women, does that make them men/male? From a woman's point of view those are just additional desired traits, does not exclude desire for size.

D

deleted5506831

@HarryPalmas
This was the post I was responding to. To me, it appeared as though you were asking 'well if dick size isn't a determining factor of what kind of person you are, then what is'. If I interpreted that wrong, my apologies and please disregard my response regarding personality traits :)

Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 4.22.13 PM.png

AVx22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Because humans.

We may be socialized now, but we have innate, primitive desires for bigger and stronger. Small penises are just something that isn’t desirable and thus is made fun of.

Kinda like the outcast animal that no one wants to mate with.

Sad truth. But in our humanness, I sure hope no one refuses someone because of penis size. Average is good enough.

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
@HarryPalmas
This was the post I was responding to. To me, it appeared as though you were asking 'well if dick size isn't a determining factor of what kind of person you are, then what is'. If I interpreted that wrong, my apologies and please disregard my response regarding personality traits :)

View attachment 28771071
Surely manhood incorporates everything Ahsoka1 mentions!

Reactions: deleted5506831

3HandsfulofDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Many on the left assume that right-wingers are all compensating politically for the stunted sex life they suffer due to a small penis, a penis neither capable of bringing a woman to orgasm nor of interest to a gay man.

Thus when they make fun of a guy with a small penis, like Trump for instance, they assume they are not insulting any left-wingers, just making a true psychological diagnosis of right-wingers.

Prove me wrong!

Wasn’t that Marco Rubio who made that claim Or is this another characteristic of those on the right - FAKE OUTRAGE?..Anyway, that is a discussion for another thread..

wayless

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wasn’t that Marco Rubio who made that claim Or is this another characteristic of those on the right - FAKE OUTRAGE?..Anyway, that is a discussion for another thread..

Marco Rubio is to the LEFT of Trump. There are also pictures of him at gay club "bubble" pool parties when he was young. Of course, now he is a closeted married man, apparently, constrained by his Right-wing Cuban refugee status.

3HandsfulofDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Marco Rubio is to the LEFT of Trump. There are also pictures of him at gay club "bubble" pool parties when he was young. Of course, now he is a closeted married man, apparently, constrained by his Right-wing Cuban refugee status.

Very weak argument based on straight up bullshit..Someone’s sexuality or race has no effect on what political party they affiliate themselves with...But I guess adulterous affairs bearing false witness against others, theft and bigotry is acceptable to you ...Like I said, that’s a discussion for another thread

D

deleted1138933

Yup. Absolutely. *sarcasm*

Since you obviously feel a man's worth is entirely dependent on penis size.....what size makes a man "worthy"?

1-the point made was that what makes a man a man is not physical genitalia, rather is personality and character attributes. If that is the definition, then by logic anyone and everyone with those characteristics is a man(?). Those lacking those positive characteristics is not a man, they are women (?) So there are no bad or flawed men, because once they do not uphold those traits they are not men(?)

2- SOCIETY places mans worth on penis sue, just look at all the people (including you) and threads here. Accordingly, at least a medium (6” or 6.5”)

D

deleted5506831

1-the point made was that what makes a man a man is not physical genitalia, rather is personality and character attributes. If that is the definition, then by logic anyone and everyone with those characteristics is a man(?). Those lacking those positive characteristics is not a man, they are women (?) So there are no bad or flawed men, because once they do not uphold those traits they are not men(?)

2- SOCIETY places mans worth on penis sue, just look at all the people (including you) and threads here. Accordingly, at least a medium (6” or 6.5”)

In reference to your first point: you are really reaching to make that leap. YOU are the one who places a man's worth solely on penis size. You asked a question: if a man's penis size doesn't determine their worth, what does? I responded by saying other qualities determine a man's worth. Then you made the utterly ridiculous leap that I frankly can not even entertain a response to.

Secondly, I'm not on this website because I place a man's worth solely on penis size. I frankly couldn't care less about penis size. I've had men of all sizes and I can tell you the man's character is what is important. At no time have I ever required a man to drop trow so I could look at his cock before I decided to date him.

If you need to make the ridiculous notion that because women like myself place more emphasis on character, and therefore women must be men, fine. Like I said, that thought process is so ridiculous to me I can't entertain an actual response to it.

Finally, before the thread got off topic, the subject is why does society make fun of small penises. I've answered that and feel the thread should get back to the topic at hand.

D

deleted5506831

@HarryPalmas
Based on your activity, you are quite obsessed with large cocks and that is how you choose to place value on men....cock size

Or you're just a troll. I tend to lean towards you being a troll.

Have a great day

Last edited by a moderator:
D

deleted1138933

In reference to your first point: you are really reaching to make that leap. YOU are the one who places a man's worth solely on penis size. You asked a question: if a man's penis size doesn't determine their worth, what does? I responded by saying other qualities determine a man's worth. Then you made the utterly ridiculous leap that I frankly can not even entertain a response to.

Secondly, I'm not on this website because I place a man's worth solely on penis size. I frankly couldn't care less about penis size. I've had men of all sizes and I can tell you the man's character is what is important. At no time have I ever required a man to drop trow so I could look at his cock before I decided to date him.

If you need to make the ridiculous notion that because women like myself place more emphasis on character, and therefore women must be men, fine. Like I said, that thought process is so ridiculous to me I can't entertain an actual response to it.

Finally, before the thread got off topic, the subject is why does society make fun of small penises. I've answered that and feel the thread should get back to the topic at hand.

No, the question was not what determines a man’s worth, it was, what determines/ defines being a man? And those qualities would not determine the worth of a MAN, it determines the worth of ANY HUMAN regardless of sex/gender. And it is not solely me, it is society as a whole, including you, if not, why are you here at all? It is because you do value size at some level.

D

deleted5506831

No, the question was not what determines a man’s worth, it was, what determines/ defines being a man? And those qualities would not determine the worth of a MAN, it determines the worth of ANY HUMAN regardless of sex/gender. And it is not solely me, it is society as a whole, including you, if not, why are you here at all? It is because you do value size at some level.

You either have a very short, or a selective memory. Go back and look at your comment where you asked Perfectsix what determines the kind of man someone is if it isn't cock size.

I'm here for conversations that I can't find on other social media. But my explanation doesn't matter. You've made up your mind on the topic. I'm not explaining myself any further to you because you've shown it's a pointless endeavor. You have yet to listen to anything I've said. You're projecting your own opinion onto me and saying it is mine. Move along and stop being a troll.