Why the snarky/sarcastic replies?

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh please... dont try and sound all oppressed.

if its so bad being a woman here, why dont you just go someplace else? No one is forcing you to stay (Thats your own argument, so either own it, or admit that its moot.)

When youve run out of logical responses, dont play the "youre not a woman, so you cant understand me" card.

And just stop? Stop what? Im trying to turn the mean people into nice people. They should stop, not me. I dont think YOU understand me, or what my agenda is. If you did, you wouldnt be so offended

Actually, I ran out of patience for your ridiculous rants. I read the first 3 lines or so, and stopped because it's all drivel.
I don't have a problem being a woman on here, which is why I stay.
You are the one with the problem, so do us all a favor, take your own advice and go somewhere else.
Who are these nice people that I'm being mean to ? You ? I don't think you're nice. I think you're kind of an asshat who tries to be nice while being condescending and insulting because you think you have some semblance of why people here behave the way they do, AND YOU DON'T. I'm not oppressed here as a woman. I'm merely stating a fact. You are NOT a woman. You have no idea what it's like to be a woman, so how could you possibly make that claim?

And please don't flatter yourself by believing that I'm offended by you. You are an annoyance. Why do you even have an agenda for women on a penis site? That's a little sketchy. And then you tell the women whose answers you don't like - to fuck off - and wonder why reply snarky and sarcastically !?! SELF FULFILLING PROPHECY in action. You created the beast you were so curious about. Are you happy now?

Last edited:

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Funny, thats kinda similar to what started this whole thread... men asking questions, and women making lots of sharp words, but never answering the question. Frustrating to be on the other end of the knife, isnt it? :(

At any rate, if the question youre referring to is whether or not I see a contradiction, the answer is no. Care to be kind enough to point it out? (preferably without mis-reading one of my posts, and putting words in my mouth that I didnt say)

Just because you don't like the answer you get, doesn't mean the women aren't answering your questions.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't think it is silly at all. The thing is, it has been done. Repeatedly. They keep coming back. There is even a similar rant to this poster already here. It seems they just elect a new president of the Boys Bitter Balls Brigade and send him in here to take us to task over the snarky comments.

There is a thread now in the women's issues section where the guy bumps the thread every few months to get women to look at his new pics. He's been told by two *gasp* MEN that this isn't appropriate and yet he keeps doing it.

I don't think being nice to them is what they want. I really think they live for the abuse. Like maybe they are reliving their high school years when Becky Sue Barbara Jean Bouncy-Cheerleader-Boobs rejected them for the captain of the football team and they just know their penis was bigger than his and that given the chance she would have tossed over that jock with the six inch penis for whatever they have between their legs.

Isn't the definition of insanity doing something over and over again and expecting a different outcome?

I totally get what you're saying about newbies but... I got to wonder about a man whose only sense of value is his penis. So much so that when he comes to a new social site the first thing he does is rush right over to the women's forum and try in various ways to get us to look at his penis. Everything from saying his wife/gf said it is too small to asking us why we're so mean to trying to get us to post pics of various parts of our anatomy.

Nope. Something wrong with someone like that. You don't act that way in public unless you've consumed large quantities of alcohol or drugs. It is considered rude and socially unacceptable in real life. I don't understand why it should be acceptable here.

I haven't seen it done that way, repeatedly, and I've been here over a year. It's usually right to the sarcasm and belittling... and in my experience once a guy realizes he's messed up, he leaves it alone. I've seen plenty of guys that pretty much stopped posting in this forum all together. In my opinion, they were just asking questions. I haven't seen the same handle asking the same question over and over as much as it's made out to be here. I also see many times where even though one lady has already pointed out the mistake, others just jump in and do exactly what we complain about. REPEAT what's already been said.

The guy who keeps bumping pics, light his ass up! Tell him to fuck off, whatever. I'm talking about people who sincerely don't mean to be jackasses. I've seen plenty of assholes here, but for each of those assholes I've talked to 2 or 3 sweethearts.

As for what I underlined, this isn't just a 'social site' it's a Penis site for men to show off their Penises. I like looking, I like giving my opinion on a guys junk. That's why I'm here. I feel like we should keep in mind that we are talking to real people and have some respect, but this is a place for fantasy, and fun.. as well as interesting conversations. For many here, talking about Dicks is the interesting conversation. I even like to ask "what do you think of my puss? Isn't she hott!?" So why get s upset when a guy just wants to be checked out? They like getting their dicks complimented, just like we ladies like to hear that we have a sexy figure.

Last edited:

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Meh. *lays down chess piece* I call it a stalemate and agree to disagree with you. Because I just see it differently. I believe they enjoy the abuse. Newbies and old timers alike. The ones who don't come and ask questions worth replying to. The others are going to continue to get the replies they don't like. *shakes hands with you*

I haven't seen it done that way, repeatedly, and I've been here over a year. It's usually right to the sarcasm and belittling... and in my experience once a guy realizes he's messed up, he leaves it alone. I've seen plenty of guys that pretty much stopped posting in this forum all together. In my opinion, they were just asking questions. I haven't seen the same handle asking the same question over and over as much as it's made out to be here. I also see many times where even though one lady has already pointed out the mistake, others just jump in and do exactly what we complain about. REPEAT what's already been said.

The guy who keeps bumping pics, light his ass up! Tell him to fuck off, whatever. I'm talking about people who sincerely don't mean to be jackasses. I've seen plenty of assholes here, but for each of those assholes I've talked to 2 or 3 sweethearts.

As for what I underlined, this isn't just a 'social site' it's a Penis site for men to show off their Penises. I like looking, I like giving my opinion on a guys junk. That's why I'm here. I feel like we should keep in mind that we are talking to real people and have some respect, but this is a place for fantasy, and fun.. as well as interesting conversations. For many here, talking about Dicks is the interesting conversation. I even like to ask "what do you think of my puss? Isn't she hott!?" So why get s upset when a guy just wants to be checked out? They like getting their dicks complimented, just like we ladies like to hear that we have a sexy figure.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Meh. *lays down chess piece* I call it a stalemate and agree to disagree with you. Because I just see it differently. I believe they enjoy the abuse. Newbies and old timers alike. The ones who don't come and ask questions worth replying to. The others are going to continue to get the replies they don't like. *shakes hands with you*

*shakes hands* Understandable.

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm sure the OP loves how y'all are goin back n forth because of his rant.

I'm me. Don't like it? There's the door. Don't like my responses? I don't care. Move along. That goes for males and females.

Noobs don't even be knowin'.

fluffychocolate

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:smile: I just love a good convo but now I'm full of pizza and wine on a rainy Sunday. I'm in chill mode so I'm ready to let it go until the next president for the Boys Bitter Balls Brigade is sworn in and decides to take us to task in a post. And there will be one I'm sure.

Cracking up at the highlighted.

I'm me. Don't like it? There's the door. Don't like my responses? I don't care. Move along. That goes for males and females.

Noobs don't even be knowin'.

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
:smile: I just love a good convo but now I'm full of pizza and wine on a rainy Sunday. I'm in chill mode so I'm ready to let it go until the next president for the Boys Bitter Balls Brigade is sworn in and decides to take us to task in a post. And there will be one I'm sure.

Cracking up at the highlighted.

Pizza and wine? Ugh I'm bloated now. Lol

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

I haven't seen any of us lovely ladies go 'back and forth'... we're all pretty much sticking to our original opinions.. just discussing them among ourselves :)

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I haven't seen any of us lovely ladies go 'back and forth'... we're all pretty much sticking to our original opinions.. just discussing them among ourselves :)

Did you miss the post where Gillette called the women a bunch of cunts?

To shit all over the women about how they comment when you've created this thread about guys sending stupid PM's is pretty hypocritical, don't you think?

Or is this just a case of "Do as I say, not as I do"?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

To shit all over the women about how they comment when you've created this thread about guys sending stupid PM's is pretty hypocritical, don't you think?

Or is this just a case of "Do as I say, not as I do"?

Actually.. yes. I did miss that post. I saw a couple posts by her, didn't notice the 'c' word.. my mistake. That's a fucked up thing to say.. but I still don't think it's nothing more than a back-and forth argument between us.. There are still ladies here who can talk to each other without tongue lashing, and I still think she had some good points in this thread, name calling aside.

I hadn't remembered that thread either... I was one of the last to post there (I was even trying to be polite in that conversation) but I was referring to this thread. I had a couple good conversations with a couple different ladies here and I've enjoyed hearing what they had to say. It may seem a little heated, but I thought it was stuff worth saying/reading. If you don't agree that's understandable.

Just because one person may have been acting like a hypocrite doesn't mean this whole conversation is just an argument between us.

Last edited:
D

deleted464787

You know... I really just dont understand you. You seem to be under the impression that Im here to stir up a shitstorm, and cause total chaos and anarchy in this forum. Im not sure how you arrived at that conclusion, but I can assure you, that is not my goal.

I dont know how to make things any clearer. Id just like to see people be a little more friendly.

But hell, thats hard to happen when you dont seem to understand where Im coming from. And I have Serial Kisser saying IM the one who told all the women here to fuck off, when it was indeed YOU who told me to fuck off in this thread. And on top of that, shes still hung up on the idea that I simply dont like the responses Im getting, so I'm getting bent out of shape. How can I possibly begin to reason with you all if after 7 pages, you still dont seem to understand where Im coming from? Im seriously trying to make this as clear, and un-hostile as possible.

Looking back through this thread, I believe that I havent singled anyone out in particular, I simply made an observation. Its easy to separate the hostile ladies in this forum from the friendly ones, just by looking at peoples general responses.

At any rate, im glad youre proud of being you, and Im happy to be on the other side of the verbal net from you. Having enemies on here cant be that bad of a thing in the end. At least I stood up for what I believe in on here. I never have so much pride that I wont admit Im wrong, and if you few ladies could have presented to me a coherent argument for why your unfriendly, unhelpful replies are better than helpful ones, or simply ignoring people altogether, I certainly wouldve bowed down and let the argument go. But as of yet, Im unswayed, and judging by some of your responses, its given me even more resolve to stand by my original argument.

In the end, youre going to be the way youre going to be. I understand this is the internet, and when people have anonymity, they feel empowered to say things they probably wouldnt say in real life. And I also understand that to survive on the internet, you have to have a thick skin sometimes, and not let people bother you. You are going to do what youre going to do, and thats fine. And if youre going to hate me for disagreeing with it, thats fine too. At least I feel I got the message out there, and there are definitely people here who support it. That gives me a little hope :)

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok, enemies it is! :biggrin:

Now go forth and spread your message of a friendlier internet to the other forums. Obviously sense can't be crammed into our heads, so take a crack at some of the more masculine brains lurking about. Politics can always use a dose of mediation. There's a couple of posters in Relationship's that could use the cool voice of reason.

The women here aren't for everyone. Takes a special kind of man.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Isn't the definition of insanity doing something over and over again and expecting a different outcome?
Yes it is. Which calls to question the sanity of the women who persist in flaming new OPs despite the fact it has never achieved the stated goal.

It is considered rude and socially unacceptable in real life. I don't understand why it should be acceptable here.
Real life isn't dedicated to dicks. This site is. A little forebearance is in order.

I'm me. Don't like it? There's the door.
That might fly if the door in question belonged to you, but as a guest in another's home you don't get to tell off their other guests whenever you feel like it and expect that you're the one who gets to stay.

You mean where I made reference to the Cranky Cunt Collective? That wasn't aimed at "the women" in general, just those who fit the description. Prior to this sub-forum's creation I also refered to the WI forum as the Bitter Bitches Board. Not because I felt that all women are bitches but because some very bitter women had in fact taken over the section with their constant bitching.

Also, I enjoy alliteration.

Were you hoping to be the next Vicious Vixen Virtuoso?

Not even a little. If you read my posts in the thread it's just an airing of what made me roll my eyes. No outrage, no heaping of abuse..., just the fax, as it were.

I started that thread when I was a moderator in hopes that giving people a place to post their unsolicited PMs would put an end to the clutter of threads in WI started EVERY time a woman got a PM she didn't like and just had to have herself an attention getting rant over it instead of simply reporting it to the mods.

Or is this just a case of "Do as I say & as I do"?
Fixed that for you. The two are consistent.

Just because one person may have been acting like a hypocrite doesn't mean this whole conversation is just an argument between us.
Rest assured that isn't the case. Follow the link and see for yourself.

Last edited:
D

deleted464787

You mean where I made reference to the Cranky Cunt Collective? That wasn't aimed at "the women" in general, just those who fit the description. Prior to this sub-forum's creation I also refered to the WI forum as the Bitter Bitches Board. Not because I felt that all women are bitches but because some very bitter women had in fact taken over the section with their constant bitching.

This.... TIMES A HUNDRED! Many of you seem to be assuming that my original post was meant to target all the women on this site. That is not the case. As Ive recently stated, it appears that there is only a small group of maybe 5-7 women that are particularly vocal that make the entire women population here seem like bitches. I'll be the first to go on record that many of the women here are very nice. Hell, after creating this thread, Ive received PMs from at least 10 different women apologizing on behalf of those few angry women, and trying to reassure me that not all the women here are like that. They even went so far as to thank me for creating the thread, and saying it was brave to put myself in the line of fire to bring attention to this issue... so clearly im not alone in my train of thought here.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
After reading this whole thread over again in one sitting, I have to admit I still agree with Gillette. She just makes sense to me. Maybe the 'CCC' and the 'BBB' was too far, but many of her points in this thread seem valid to me.

Some people here on the site (Mr. "Women hate sex and only want relationships") obviously deserve to be put on the spot and called out on their bullshit.. (Serial Kisser, Love the thread about men not wanting huge boobs) but why are some of us so impatient with people who really did just make a mistake and may have unknowingly broken a rule or repeated a question? That's the only thing I don't get.

I've accidentally broken a rule before. I didn't just ignore the rules, I had read them.. but it slipped my mind and I responded to a question in the AASM forum (this was months ago). It doesn't mean I'm stupid, or that I don't care about the rules. I just made a mistake, and needed a reminder that I can't do that. Haven't done it since. I just think we can give these guys the same chance, and if we see repeat-offenders, light 'em up and tell 'em some shit. That's just what makes sense to me.

Last edited:

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gillette, you keep talking about a group of women who are cunts/bitches/whatever because they don't agree with you. Not only is that cowardly but it is misogynistic.

Policing other people's comments is reserved for the mods. If you don't like what someone says, or the way they say it, put them on ignore.