Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Now I am having intrusive thoughts about the sexual proclivities of Dame Judi Dench.

If fifty is filthy. Sixty is sexy. Seventy is sensual. Eighty is... Eighty is Eating ass. Like groceries.
The Golden Years!

Reactions: MickeyLee

Xens

1st Like
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We are young for love at any age and the figures in the passport shouldn't be an obstacle to be happy. The relationship can be incredibly passionate no matter if the age is above 20, I like to use some online online sourses to reserch that, prefferably worldofforecasts.com. I believe it's just important to make sure both expect the same thing from the relationship and there's no limit.

We have been there done that and much more lol learned from our experiences. And found new ways to pleasure ourselves and our partners. And I would hope most found out that turning the age of 40 doesn't mean shit, that's just a number for our experience in life!!! That goes for any woman over that age. We as women are all goddesses no matter what age!

CLE32793

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have found happiness and freedom in my forties that I wish I had found earlier in life but maybe that's not the way it is supposed to be? I enjoy sex and orgasms but I find I feel really bitchy when I can't find release, this frustrates me to no end!!! But lordy the off the chart orgasms that I do have, well, they leave me breathless lol.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife is ten years my senior so I'm not exactly unbiased when it comes to older women :). But with that being said, I do think that not only has she gotten sexier over the years, but when she was in her forties she was likely at her peak.

Not coincidentally that decade was when we first got into swinging and when I think she really had her sexual awakening. Whether being in her forties made her more open to the Lifestyle or if the Lifestyle caused her to be more open is perhaps debatable, but just the fact she went from the sexually shy woman she was in her 30's to someone who suddenly took like a duck to water when it came to having sex openly with other men and women was like night and day from what I had come to know of her.
Most of the other guys were closer to my age and thus being able to have sex with women in her forties seemed like something they very much looked forward to as well.

As she has only maintained her high libido well into her 50's and now 60's; as long as the physical ability and need is there, I don't see any age being the limit for sex.

Reactions: Rewardheragain148

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im...aware of the notion that women in their 40s can be much more sexually open, but I have my doubts about their ability to physically act upon it, given my experiences with sexually open but physically lazy or incapable women in their late teens, 20s and 30s. I do wonder if perhaps lessened expectations or sexual/physical inexperience of younger men and diminished physical ability of older men plays into this older woman ideal.

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Im...aware of the notion that women in their 40s can be much more sexually open, but I have my doubts about their ability to physically act upon it, given my experiences with sexually open but physically lazy or incapable women in their late teens, 20s and 30s. I do wonder if perhaps lessened expectations or sexual/physical inexperience of younger men and diminished physical ability of older men plays into this older woman ideal.

Find one that teaches aerobics. You will be amazed at what they can do even if they are 50+.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Then the same shit applies to men. You fuckers age too.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Then the same shit applies to men. You fuckers age too.
I wasnt trying to make a general point. Im well aware the lengths a large portion of men simply let themselves go. My point is my personal experience has shown me to be much more physically capable than my sexual partners from adolescence to present. So if my experience tends to bring about women not really physically apt, logic stands that aging isn't going to make them better like some fine wine.

As a further acceptance of mens letting themselves go, thats why I wondered if their experiences with older women, maybe more willing and less encumbered by sexual shame, are conflating this increased opportunity within their own sexual descent, as some accelerated sex drive from older women.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I wasnt trying to make a general point. Im well aware the lengths a large portion of men simply let themselves go. My point is my personal experience has shown me to be much more physically capable than my sexual partners from adolescence to present. So if my experience tends to bring about women not really physically apt, logic stands that aging isn't going to make them better like some fine wine.

As a further acceptance of mens letting themselves go, thats why I wondered if their experiences with older women, maybe more willing and less encumbered by sexual shame, are conflating this increased opportunity within their own sexual descent, as some accelerated sex drive from older women.

Whatever.

Based solely on the crap you've been spewing lately I wouldn't give you the opportunity to see how capable my body is at getting a penis to explode uncontrollably. At any age.

Have a nice rest of your Tuesday. See ya on the next..

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whatever.

Based solely on the crap you've been spewing lately I wouldn't give you the opportunity to see how capable my body is at getting a penis to explode uncontrollably. At any age.

Have a nice rest of your Tuesday. See ya on the next..
I wasnt aware there was a presumption i was seeking to test out your specific ability to do so.
I do find it interesting though you think my thought sharing should be upon the basis of whether or not the women in the area find the opinion amicable to whatever sexual attraction i should be seeking from them?

I get it...things I say may rub you the wrong way(or the right way...i dont really know how to take the "opportunity" i supposedly squandered)...
But you can simply lodge your disagreement and move on...or engage in a healthier manner....

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im just saying, if I was set out to reinforce patriarchal oppression, misogyny, and promote sexual dysfunction in the women around me? Id make sure they knew whether or not their opinions made my dick hard...
It's ok I went to Physics class like the rest of us...I know how pendulums work...

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I wasnt aware there was a presumption i was seeking to test out your specific ability to do so.
I do find it interesting though you think my thought sharing should be upon the basis of whether or not the women in the area find the opinion amicable to whatever sexual attraction i should be seeking from them?

I get it...things I say may rub you the wrong way(or the right way...i dont really know how to take the "opportunity" i supposedly squandered)...
But you can simply lodge your disagreement and move on...or engage in a healthier manner....

There wasn't a presumption, I was just expressing it for the sake of it. Fully aware that not every man alive wants to fuck me. For that, I'm grateful.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Im just saying, if I was set out to reinforce patriarchal oppression, misogyny, and promote sexual dysfunction in the women around me? Id make sure they knew whether or not their opinions made my dick hard...
It's ok I went to Physics class like the rest of us...I know how pendulums work...

Blah. Blah. Blah. That's all I see when you type anymore.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Now lets be honest...apparently a big "I gotta respond aggressively" sign is interlaced within my words as well it seems

Sometimes you say things that are interesting. Sometimes you say things I can agree with. Lately? You keep saying things that just make me roll my eyes.

I'm not being intentionally aggressive. I'm just being as blunt as I usually am.

Reactions: MickeyLee

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes you say things that are interesting. Sometimes you say things I can agree with. Lately? You keep saying things that just make me roll my eyes.

I'm not being intentionally aggressive. I'm just being as blunt as I usually am.
Hey thats headway in my book..ill take it.