Wife Finally Gets Some Size (hot Wife, Monster Cock, Cuck)

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bdsmlr-105830-38sSn1Mmvf.gif

I watched her settle down slowly on my buddy's giant cock...gyrating her hips, inch by fat fucking inch disappearing. Moaning and grunting, the look on her face was of painful discomfort, but I knew how turned on she was to be "getting size". He was huge...tremendously long, ridiculously THICK with a big mushroom head. Arm sized. She'd never had anything like this before. "Ultra Hung" was what she called him and that was for damned sure.

"I want to see yours!" she puffed at me as I sat staring at the spectacle, my boner straining in my pants. While embarrassed at the drastic difference in my size, I quickly got it out as ordered. I was leaking as I watched that giant slab of incredible cock meat slowly resize my willing wife.

"Stroke it for me...I want to see you play with it while I take this big cock." she commanded.

As I watched the action, I stroked for her. She reached down and pawed at his huge dangling nut sack and juggled his heavy balls a few times. She had taken it all finally and she continued swiveling around on his big meat pole as she pressed into her tummy with her finger tips near her belly button. She was trying to find his bloated knob of a cock head buried deep inside her, stretching her wide and stroking her tender places.

She held her fingers on the apparent location and her eyes grew big...

"Oh my God...he's clear up to here...and it's SO fucking good!" she said breathless and surprised while looking me straight in the eyes.

"I NEED to cum...I'm so close!" she hissed, rubbing her clit vigorously.

"Help me! Help me with your tongue" she ordered.

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bdsmlr-245414-cf4OGDqWt7.jpg

It was the day after I had witnessed my wife fucking my friend and his gigantic arm-sized dick. She hadn't been real talkative since he left last night. All the various scenes of her taking his big cock in various positions kept flashing through my head. I couldn't quit thinking about it. So fucking hot! I came up behind her, wrapped my arms around her and very gently pushed on her crotch with both my hands.

"Oo-oo!, tender!" she said tensing up and grabbing my hands and pulling them away. "Recovery mode, babe!"

"So, you're a little sore down there?" I asked

"Yes...and not just there, up in here too...all the way up. I feel...different." She was pressing her finger tips into her tummy...like she did last night while showing me how deep his fat cock head was stroking her depths as it happened.

"It feels very different now up here. Like it's...it's..."

"...Awake?" I suggested

"Yes! I guess those areas inside me have never been involved before" she said smiling. "They are awake now - I can feel them, even though there's nothing inside me. Those places are aware...or I'm aware of THEM. Being stretched so wide and deep has really changed things!" she explained

"I believe the term is: 'RESIZED' " I said grinning.

"Guilty!" she giggled.

I wondered how soon it would be until those freshly tickled nerve endings deep in her vagina needed more stimulation. Was this a new thing she was going to crave now? I wondered. Needless to say, my buddy had sure had a great time giving my wife the fucking of a lifetime while I stroked and watched. The action really was focused just on her fucking his big dick - it was just sex. For the finale, he shot a fountainous load all over her. We were both amazed at the amount of semen he produced...I know she was comparing it to the small dribble that I offer her. He told me as he left that we could call him anytime to play. 'She's a hottie!' he had said on his way out the door.

Curious, I decided to just blurt it out: "Are you thinking those tender areas inside you would like to be visited again soon? Are you...going to want that again?"

She grasped both my hands and looked me in the eyes with kind of a sad look. "Oh Honey, there's no way we can ever un-do last night."

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bdsmlr-51770-CskY0qTWYs.gif

She insists that he come over to play with us about once a month now. He absolutely destroys her slot for us. "He's SO fucking big...he's literally hung like a mule!" she says with stars in her eyes every chance she gets. She likes to tell me about all the sensations he causes to happen deep within her. She's very proud that she can take all of him now...he tells her that not everyone can...she definitely has a capable cunt. For his tremendous length as well as his insane GIRTH.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Likes, comments, follows welcome! Add to the story if you like...

Wonderful story and great pictures too!
I love that it's illustrated.
I hope you stay with this story, and hopefully add more cuckolding and size comparisons. Thank you for sharing this!

D

deleted817802

Likewise, great story and pics! My only comment to improve it would be more of a build up before the sex, and a few more details. How did they decide to invite the buddy into their sex life? How did the sex unfold, was she nervous/reluctant, did they start out kissing and go through foreplay, or just strip down; what did they say/think when the buddy pulled out his enormous cock for the first time? Did she suck him or did he go down on her to get her ready? To visualize the size difference, how many inches long and around was he compared to the hubby? Did he make her cum, and how many times and how hard?

But even without those suggestions, I could read your stuff all day long... thank you, and please post more!

bobbyjo92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Love the story and including the pics is a great touch.

Like jim says it would be great to have a bit more build up to see how we got here, how he finds out how much his buddy here, her initial reaction to see someone so much bigger etc.

Hot story though

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
first.jpg

Wife and I decided to introduce a big cock into our relationship and we advanced in phases once we found the right guy. He’d been over a few times and each time she’d gone further with him under my watchful eye.

First came the reveal - that first time his giant equipment was exposed in our living room. Hanging there...huge...giving us a tease of what was to come. After he left, we had the best sex we've ever had.

The next time, she handled his big pole and stroked him off to a fantastic, volcanic eruption. After he left, she stroked me off and I knew she was comparing my average size and the size of my load as well. She just smiled. His pulsing, rock hard cock absolutely dwarfed mine in terms of length and girth not to mention all the juice he produced.

At last week's visit she sucked him for the first time. She swallowed his entire load...two of them! The sound of my wife swallowing and eagerly gulping his load made me blow mine. They took a break and she contined the sexy talk about his size and how amazing he was. She was eager to blow him again and neither of us had trouble getting hard for another round of my wife worshiping his monster. When he left, I had already cum twice so I ate her sopping wet pussy. She said she needed release so bad...I was happy to please her orally.

She was pretty revved up about last night; actually fucking him and that big beast. We had discussed how it would go and neither of us thought she’d be able to take him completely. He was very gentle and patient with her and she’d had quite a bit to drink. I kissed her, held her hands, kneaded her breasts as he worked it in her. The shock of taking his fat cock head was an orgasm in itself as he pushed inside her for the first time. Later, I could only stare in disbelief when his pelvis was grinding into her closely shaven mound...she had taken all of it! FUCK, it was amazing. She felt him against her and suddenly realized that she was containing all of that huge pole within her body. She smiled at me as he pumped short strokes at full depth. She began to tremble, then started to buck - her pelvis gyrating...cumming hard on him at the realization that she had been resized and was now big cock capable.

We were both so turned on that his mammoth member fit completely inside her somehow. She was eager to try some different positions and her favorite was sitting on his lap, impaled on his cock, facing me, watching me play with myself. Once she was down all the way on him, she would swivel her hips around and around, grinding that big head of his into her deep, tight, tender places. I could imagine his shaft and head extending up well beyond her belly button, rearranging her insides as needed. His hands on her hips forcing her down put me over the top. She watched me shoot and then proceeded to cum again herself, spasms rippling through her tummy and thighs.

It was my turn to fuck her after he left and she smiled as I entered her...she could barely feel me in her slippery, stretched, satisfied pussy. It only took me a few minutes to add my load to the wonderful mess between her legs.
second.jpg

Johnrina

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any p
View attachment 11725971

Wife and I decided to introduce a big cock into our relationship and we advanced in phases once we found the right guy. He’d been over a few times and each time she’d gone further with him under my watchful eye.

First came the reveal - that first time his giant equipment was exposed in our living room. Hanging there...huge...giving us a tease of what was to come. After he left, we had the best sex we've ever had.

The next time, she handled his big pole and stroked him off to a fantastic, volcanic eruption. After he left, she stroked me off and I knew she was comparing my average size and the size of my load as well. She just smiled. His pulsing, rock hard cock absolutely dwarfed mine in terms of length and girth not to mention all the juice he produced.

At last week's visit she sucked him for the first time. She swallowed his entire load...two of them! The sound of my wife swallowing and eagerly gulping his load made me blow mine. They took a break and she contined the sexy talk about his size and how amazing he was. She was eager to blow him again and neither of us had trouble getting hard for another round of my wife worshiping his monster. When he left, I had already cum twice so I ate her sopping wet pussy. She said she needed release so bad...I was happy to please her orally.

She was pretty revved up about last night; actually fucking him and that big beast. We had discussed how it would go and neither of us thought she’d be able to take him completely. He was very gentle and patient with her and she’d had quite a bit to drink. I kissed her, held her hands, kneaded her breasts as he worked it in her. The shock of taking his fat cock head was an orgasm in itself as he pushed inside her for the first time. Later, I could only stare in disbelief when his pelvis was grinding into her closely shaven mound...she had taken all of it! FUCK, it was amazing. She felt him against her and suddenly realized that she was containing all of that huge pole within her body. She smiled at me as he pumped short strokes at full depth. She began to tremble, then started to buck - her pelvis gyrating...cumming hard on him at the realization that she had been resized and was now big cock capable.

We were both so turned on that his mammoth member fit completely inside her somehow. She was eager to try some different positions and her favorite was sitting on his lap, impaled on his cock, facing me, watching me play with myself. Once she was down all the way on him, she would swivel her hips around and around, grinding that big head of his into her deep, tight, tender places. I could imagine his shaft and head extending up well beyond her belly button, rearranging her insides as needed. His hands on her hips forcing her down put me over the top. She watched me shoot and then proceeded to cum again herself, spasms rippling through her tummy and thighs.

It was my turn to fuck her after he left and she smiled as I entered her...she could barely feel me in her slippery, stretched, satisfied pussy. It only took me a few minutes to add my load to the wonderful mess between her legs.
View attachment 11725991
Any pics of his hugecock?

Reactions: Barack

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
View attachment 11725971

View attachment 11725991

Great story!! More please!

Reactions: Briefluvrr88

dcc09

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
View attachment 11725971

View attachment 11725991
My first wife and I had a very similar situation. When we were discussing trying this for the first time she wanted me to either suck him first or lick both of them as he was in her. She said this way she would know that I was really ok with us doing this and would not be upset with her if she enjoyed it too much.

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My first wife and I had a very similar situation. When we were discussing trying this for the first time she wanted me to either suck him first or lick both of them as he was in her. She said this way she would know that I was really ok with us doing this and would not be upset with her if she enjoyed it too much.

Lucky guy! So did you? How big was he?Tell us about it...

Reactions: Thonglovingmate

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
giant1.jpg

As husband and wife, we consider it a duty to fulfill each others fantasies. One of her fantasies is to be taken and fucked by a giant of a man with huge equipment. As luck would have it, one of my fantasies is to WATCH her be taken and fucked by a giant of a man with huge equipment :) So, when the humongous John Holmes UR3 dildo arrived that I’d ordered, it was time for Mr. Giant to pay us a visit.

She did pretty well with it. She struggled with the GIRTH at first but then it started sliding in and she took quite a bit of him. Once she’d cum a couple of times on the massively THICK cock, she told me she needed ME inside her…to claim her back…to show that I still love her and desire her after fucking Mr. Giant. No problem! My average dick swam lost in her freshly giant-stretched pussy. She smiled big as I pumped furiously, trying to find some friction. She was hot and sloppy and I felt a little silly with my now massively undersized, inadequate little pecker (compared to a giant). Strangely enough, I came in about 90 seconds though. “I guess this means you still love me” she said with a grin.

Afterward, she pointed out that a big part of the giant fantasy is the great big huge heavy body on top of her weighing her down and smothering her while fucking her wide and deep. The feeling of helplessness…the great big massive hands ravaging her and roughly accessing all of her delicate places. I thought just a massive shaft would be good enough, but it looks like I need to find her a real giant. I keep thinking about those huge linebacker dudes on the university football team. One (or two) of them would probably do nicely…

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
another1.jpg

You don’t seem to get much more than head out of your wife when Jimmy and his monster are in the room. She loves size and is a freak of nature when it comes to taking GIRTH. Says she loves the sensations that come with packing her little body absolutely full. She says the toys are great, but a real cock that can fill her like that is such a trip. Jimmy’s huge meat can do that for her and he touches a sensitive place about 4 1/2″ deeper inside her than you’ve ever been to. The head of his big cock is a frequent visitor there lately.

another2.jpg

Your wife’s petite little snatch took Jimmy’s monster clear to his balls while she sucked you. She’s full of his THICK monster meat up to her belly button and she didn’t even whimper. Think she hasn’t done this before? Dumb ass…she’s been fucking his pole for months - this is just the first time you’ve been there to see it. Now shut-up and watch a big one in action…it’s pretty hot seeing her take his giant dick isn’t it?

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HFduehad.jpg

“Holy fuck dude…do you even HAVE a dick? I just shoehorned my THICK 9 1/2” into your wife and she’s actually bleeding now! She’s never had anyone but you up to now…so we’re holding you responsible. Her little pussy is a wider space thanks to me. Now that she’s been properly opened and knows what fucking is SUPPOSED to feel like, she wants me to handle all the fucking from now on. You just take pictures…got it? Oh, and get me a beer.”

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
huge99.jpg

She’d sucked him off on his last two visits. The first time we were pretty nervous because we’d never done anything like that before. Last time was much more fun for everyone…the initial jitters were gone and she really got into it. We were both shocked by his enormous size…quite a bit longer than I am and with giant, arm-sized GIRTH…incredible THICKNESS. We’d decided she would try actually fucking him this time. She was scared…”He’s so damned big!” she told me with a grin and a lustful look in her eye. “He’s going to ruin my little pussy ya know…you’re ok with that?” I told her to call him and here we are. He’s just pushed that big head and the first couple of inches of his fat shaft in her tight little box and she was already struggling. “Ruin her for me.” I ordered from the edge of the bed.

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
discovery.jpg

It was purely an accident that she found out your room mate was super-hung. The bathroom door left unlocked, a walk-in, her jaw dropped when she saw how long and THICK it was…with a giant head…and his balls…OMG! She made a hasty retreat, but she couldn’t stop thinking about it. She couldn’t stop the mental image of what must have been 5 lbs. of meat hanging there on display between his legs, swinging back and forth.

She “dropped by to see you” knowing full well you were at the game…he was the only one there. Your room mate knew what she needed. She needed to see that big package again. Once she got her hands on it, it was all over. Things got out of control in a hurry…she asked him several times to put it in her. He pried her wide open with it and was able to bury most of it in her. Out of respect for you, he popped on her tummy instead of inside her. She’d never seen so much cum in her entire life.

In just an hour, he had absolutely destroyed her for you or anybody else not sporting at least a WRIST-THICK dick. Big equipment is what she craves now. GIRTH is a requirement.