Wife says she's not really into MFM and does it just for me, but cums hard with the other guy every time...

Toastywarm

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
After 20+ years still maintains she really only wants my cock, but sometimes I wonder... Not that I'm worried, we have a great marriage, and I've always told her she can fuck anyone she wants, anywhere, any time, as long as I get to hear about it. She says she feels kinda guilty after a MFM, like she's cheating on me. Our very first MFM, after maybe five minutes of kissing and fondling with the guy in bed with us, he starts fucking her doggy style and after maybe a minute she looks at me like "OMG, I'm so sorry he's making me cum!", and then has the biggest orgasm I'd ever seen her have in almost 20 years of marriage... She says I enjoy the trysts more than she does, but man does she cum hard! Of course, this might not be the proper audience for such a question, but I'm just wondering if there are other women out there that just do things like that just to please their boyfriend/husband ?