Willing To Admit Big Dick Superiority

thickcock82

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’m a smaller guy interested in making friends with a bigger guy whose superior cock I can praise as we get to know each other more. I’m willing to acknowledge that bigger cocks are the ultimate trump cards. My opinions don’t matter as much as those of a real man and I’m willing - eager, even - to be friends with a big guy who will remind me of the hierarchy.
Hit me up if you’re interested in talking.

D

deleted3641841

I’m a smaller guy interested in making friends with a bigger guy whose superior cock I can praise as we get to know each other more. I’m willing to acknowledge that bigger cocks are the ultimate trump cards. My opinions don’t matter as much as those of a real man and I’m willing - eager, even - to be friends with a big guy who will remind me of the hierarchy.

Hey nice cock, hit me up for a chat if im on any time mate. ;)

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media

Congrats on choosing to live your best life!

thickcock82

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nope. Not at all.

You're choosing to accept the hierarchy. That is a great decision that I support whole heartedly.
Oh. Yeah, absolutely. I resisted for a while, just to hold on to a sense of pride. But I was just fooling myself. Now I’m willing to admit that bigger guys are just more manly than I am.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Oh. Yeah, absolutely. I resisted for a while, just to hold on to a sense of pride. But I was just fooling myself. Now I’m willing to admit that bigger guys are just more manly than I am.

That's BS guy. They just have a bigger dick is all. Size of your dick has nothing to do with how "manly" one is!

thickcock82

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That's BS guy. They just have a bigger dick is all. Size of your dick has nothing to do with how "manly" one is!
I appreciate the encouragement, but it’s not necessary. I’ve made my peace with this.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I appreciate the encouragement, but it’s not necessary. I’ve made my peace with this.
You won't believe it and it's OK but I'll put this out there anyway. Regardless of the size of anyone's cock guy, I never judge a guys manliness because his cock is large. A man behaves like a man, has nothing to do with his cock. You have an average size, kinda girthy cock. The fact that you judge your own manliness by the size of your dick or someone elses is telling.

thickcock82

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You won't believe it and it's OK but I'll put this out there anyway. Regardless of the size of anyone's cock guy, I never judge a guys manliness because his cock is large. A man behaves like a man, has nothing to do with his cock. You have an average size, kinda girthy cock. The fact that you judge your own manliness by the size of your dick or someone elses is telling.
Thanks for the kind words, but my cock is officially smaller than average. It’s only 4” long, which is at least a full inch smaller than most guys. It is pretty thick, though, which I’m happy about.
I do also struggle with PE, though, which can do a number on a man’s view of himself.

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

This sums it up!

Just a question to the OP. You used the words 'superior' & 'hierarchy'.... so this is basically a fetish type thing going on?