Willing To Admit Big Dick Superiority

mrtman327

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Big dick superiority is definitely a kink of mine. I’m average (5.5-6), and I truly believe that all dicks are valid.

But...

I can’t help but be obsessed with men bigger than me. In my primal, carnal brain I see a huge cock and my immediate instinct is to get on my knees and worship the superior male. I know it’s just that - a kink - but when I’m in that headspace, bigger is truly better and I want to do my damndest to prove that I am “worthy” of getting to serve alpha men.

Diexd24

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Big dick superiority is definitely a kink of mine. I’m average (5.5-6), and I truly believe that all dicks are valid.

But...

I can’t help but be obsessed with men bigger than me. In my primal, carnal brain I see a huge cock and my immediate instinct is to get on my knees and worship the superior male. I know it’s just that - a kink - but when I’m in that headspace, bigger is truly better and I want to do my damndest to prove that I am “worthy” of getting to serve alpha men.
Cool

Reactions: marknyc

mrtman327

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Last night I messaged a friend and fuck buddy of mine who has a big dick (7.5x6), that I love how much he fills me up and how he gets deeper than most men can.

He told me that he’s glad that I know my place.

He also told me that he’s glad that a talented slut like me is confident enough to admit that bigger is better, and he loves having a big dick to bury in my tight, thick ass.

I took his load an hour later lol.

I fucking love pleasing alpha men. PM me if you want a video, it’s almost 4 am where I am and I’m gonna go to sleep and send it in the early after noon when I wake up.

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’ve never bought into bib dick superiority. Don’t get me wrong, big dicks look great and I’d love to have one myself.
The truth is though that I haven’t and so I just get on with life as normal. I am a natural alpha personality wise but my dick is beta - as a lifelong naturist I still tend to assume the alpha role at naturist meetings, parties etc regardless of being smaller (certainly when flaccid - I’m a grower prone to shrinkage) than many of those also present.

Reactions: 1266025 and malakos

marknyc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
total agre... really enjoy being around a hung man who knows i an not and serving and subbing for him in all kind of ways... as he reminds me constantly why

Reactions: lttle1

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not the most important thing in the world but if I could be given a big dick and fat balls I wouldn’t say no
Totally agree- I am totally comfortable with what I have but would have preferred a bigger cock and balls

marknyc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

But...

i agree .... totally obsession - primal urge and need to sub and serve the xl and xxl men.

D

deleted1168963

I’m a smaller guy interested in making friends with a bigger guy whose superior cock I can praise as we get to know each other more. I’m willing to acknowledge that bigger cocks are the ultimate trump cards. My opinions don’t matter as much as those of a real man and I’m willing - eager, even - to be friends with a big guy who will remind me of the hierarchy.
Hit me up if you’re interested in talking.
I would love to chat. Take a look at my pics..girth man...