Willing To Admit Big Dick Superiority

mrtman327

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was talking with a close friend of mine today, he’s hung, around exactly 8x6, and he LOVES it.

Note, we are 100% good friends in general. We have been there for each other through thick and thin, he’s one of my closest friends.

I say this because I wanted the truth out of him: does size matter. He told me point blank that multiple men have told him they can’t go back to smaller guys after being with him, that many men have told him that he’s gotten them to admit that bigger is better. He feels super cocky about it but he tries to stay humble in most contexts since it’s far from the only thing that matters.

However, he has no problems being super cocky around me since he knows I’m super talented as a sub lol.

Just something I wanted to share!

Today I saw a big cocked older guy show off in the gym showers. I watched him clearly. To admit his superiority, I remained soft, like a little boy. Also I walked by him naked letting him see my butt. Do you think my actions were submissive?

Reactions: CUBE

Wetuncut17

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
hi, would love to see this....;-)

Last night I messaged a friend and fuck buddy of mine who has a big dick (7.5x6), that I love how much he fills me up and how he gets deeper than most men can.

He told me that he’s glad that I know my place.

He also told me that he’s glad that a talented slut like me is confident enough to admit that bigger is better, and he loves having a big dick to bury in my tight, thick ass.

I took his load an hour later lol.

I fucking love pleasing alpha men. PM me if you want a video, it’s almost 4 am where I am and I’m gonna go to sleep and send it in the early after noon when I wake up.

Reactions: 1266025

WadWorshipper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The best part about being a talented bottom is getting to worship real men. Hung men deserve talented holes whenever they want.

Ahhh a talented bottom is truly a joy to experience for hours. So many are SO bad at it......

Reactions: deleted1299116

no superiority with a big dick. I have gotten cheated on by my ex with smaller guy. looks have greater impact than penis size.
That's great to hear (about the looks vs penis size). I will try to use my good looks to seduce women and try to make up for the smaller size between my legs. ;)

Reactions: LilJock

Evenflow618

Legendary Member
Media
That's great to hear (about the looks vs penis size). I will try to use my good looks to seduce women and try to make up for the smaller size between my legs. ;)
yes looks and a good physique are more important than penis size. Women dont care about size. Its all bullshit if a woman says size matters. You fuck her hard and make her cum size isnt even a topic. Its the same way for us guys. Tit size and ass size doesnt matter. Its all about the sex energy and connection.How much you get turn on by one another matters most

DavidAlmeria

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yes looks and a good physique are more important than penis size. Women dont care about size. Its all bullshit if a woman says size matters. You fuck her hard and make her cum size isnt even a topic. Its the same way for us guys. Tit size and ass size doesnt matter. Its all about the sex energy and connection.How much you get turn on by one another matters most

True but given the choice I’d have a big dick and huge fat balls

So true. I feel I have a lot of the sex energy that I'm connecting with recently... My only regret is that I used to be self conscious about my size. I know I can be an animal with women and fuck them hard with what I have. I know I can do it because I have an easy time getting girls attention with my looks. :)

Reactions: LilJock