Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
yes looks and a good physique are more important than penis size. Women dont care about size. Its all bullshit if a woman says size matters. You fuck her hard and make her cum size isnt even a topic. Its the same way for us guys. Tit size and ass size doesnt matter. Its all about the sex energy and connection.How much you get turn on by one another matters most
So glad to be a triple threat. I am way too competitive to cope with not being. lmao

mrtman327

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just need to throw this out there, I enjoy all ducks. I do not discriminate based on size; if you’re soul is attractive that matters more than anything, and frankly a bad soul ruins a big dick.

That said, men who have both a good soul and a big dick have ruined me for smaller men forever. I had sex with a good friend of mine recently, and he was great. He knew exactly what he was doing, he knew how to hit all the right places, and our chemistry was off the charts and I will happily see him again, soon too.

In spite of that, not even a couple hours later I found myself messaging a Sir of mine. This Sir is 8.5, and I mean that. I told him I needed him inside me. I told him how amazing his huge cock felt in me. I told him how he ruined me for other men, because he did.

This Sir has a great soul AND a huge cock. Both of those together...frankly I’m ruined for smaller guys forever. Him and a few others with roughly the same size made me realize just how much size matters (a lot), and how men like them are at the top of the male hierarchy.

Accepting the male hierarchy is hard to do, but it’s possible. Frankly it was easy for me, because I’m a talented bottom who prefers soul over dick, I’m well-rounded in my own right, I’m muscular, and I know exactly how to make a cock feel good. As such, I’m toward the top. However I will never be at the top, and I recognize, honor, and cherish my place. This attitude has served me well with hung tops, I’m not kidding.

But yeah, if any fellow size queens want to have what I have, work on yourselves. Take care of yourselves. Practice being good bottoms. Remember that personality and being a good human trumps cock size, but having both trumps being a good human alone.

(please note the above is playing into kink and should be taken with a grain of salt)

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My mother, yes my mother, always said if you are gonna have a dick it may as well be big.

That is funny....thank you for sharing. I probably would have very much liked your mother....LOL.

My own mother carried the "genes" as her father and her older brother, and her uncles and her grandfathers were all extremely well endowed. Then she married my father, and he too carried the "genes" has he was also extremely well endowed as were his father, his older brothers and his uncles and grandfathers. So my father and mother expected that I too would inherit the genetics for being extremely endowed....but as it turned out...I inherited as my mother and grandmothers commented when they discussed why my mother had, during my puberty, started taking me to doctors and seeking medical help...to stop or slow my development...that I was "too much" and very early on in puberty I was already far beyond merely "big" and was "way too big"...and still had years of puberty and development ahead of me.

Reactions: SmallEggplant

Milkdudd

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yes looks and a good physique are more important than penis size. Women dont care about size. Its all bullshit if a woman says size matters. You fuck her hard and make her cum size isnt even a topic. Its the same way for us guys. Tit size and ass size doesnt matter. Its all about the sex energy and connection.How much you get turn on by one another matters most
The thing about sex is, it's entirely subjective. We like what we like, and we find different things sexy. It's not "bullshit" if a woman says sizes matters, its up to her. Sure, you can def make her cum w/o size, but if she says its important, its important to HER. Same with ass and tits. This goes hand in hand with any physical trait, or mental one- we find different things sexy. If you tried to tell me, personally, that woman A with the 20in circumference ass was just as sexy as the one with 50in, I'd laugh at you. Its all subjective

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My mother, yes my mother, always said if you are gonna have a dick it may as well be big.

That is funny....thank you for sharing. I probably would have very much liked your mother....LOL.

My own mother carried the "genes" as her father and her older brother, and her uncles and her grandfathers were all extremely well endowed. Then she married my father, and he too carried the "genes" has he was also extremely well endowed as were his father, his older brothers and his uncles and grandfathers. So my father and mother expected that I too would inherit the genetics for being extremely endowed....but as it turned out...I inherited as my mother and grandmothers commented when they discussed why my mother had, during my puberty, started taking me to doctors and seeking medical help...to stop or slow my development...that I was "too much" and very early on in puberty I was already far beyond merely "big" and was "way too big"...and still had years of puberty and development ahead of me.

Yes, your mother....bless her...said you may as well be big....and my mother probably believed that too...until she learned I was already larger than my father (who was enormous), and I had years of puberty and much more development and growth ahead of me...then my mother tried to find a medical solution to stop my growth....

I wonder what your mother would have thought if she had seen mine and my endowment so early in my puberty years...we will never know....but would she have taken me to see doctors too?

BigDickHunter1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A man who has a large penis and a 20 dollars, can purchase 20 dollars worth of gas,

A man who has a smaller penis and 20 dollars can purchase 20 dollars worth of gas
I'd say that depends entirely on who works at the gas station. If it was me, for example, I'd let the man with a large penis get the gas for free if he let me blow him but charge the man with the smaller penis extra. It's all a matter of perspective.

BigDickHunter1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m a smaller guy interested in making friends with a bigger guy whose superior cock I can praise as we get to know each other more. I’m willing to acknowledge that bigger cocks are the ultimate trump cards. My opinions don’t matter as much as those of a real man and I’m willing - eager, even - to be friends with a big guy who will remind me of the hierarchy.
Hit me up if you’re interested in talking.
Good for you, OP! The sooner smaller guys like you accept this reality the better. You ever thought of being sexual with a superior or is it purely a matter of admiration for you?

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd say that depends entirely on who works at the gas station. If it was me, for example, I'd let the man with a large penis get the gas for free if he let me blow him but charge the man with the smaller penis extra. It's all a matter of perspective.

I hear you; but in America, if you do not charge a customer and get caught you get fired or charged with theft.
I almost hate to ask; but is giving a guy, even a big dicked guy a blow job, wort it ?

BigDickHunter1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hear you; but in America, if you do not charge a customer and get caught you get fired or charged with theft.
I almost hate to ask; but is giving a guy, even a big dicked guy a blow job, wort it ?
In that case I'd probably just pay for the big dicked man myself. And yes it'd be worth it.

Reactions: DavidAlmeria
D

deleted10664731

Having been rejected by people for having a small dick, and having partners cheat with big dicked guys, and bottoming for guys with small, average, and larger cocks…I’m definitely willing to admit big dick superiority….at least when it comes to gay sex.

TrynBi

Legendary Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Also having a small dick that I call a large clit, I too have been admonished for my penis size. So much so, that I often wonder if because if this, it has brought out my bi side to men more than being with women. To take that even further, has having a small penis condemned me to being a total bottom submissive?

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve been bi for over 30 years and I truly admire big dicks! I’ve also always leaned more submissive and bottom, but have never topped though I wouldn’t not too someone. It seems that the guys I find usually are only tops anyways which makes me think about the vibe I’m putting out that only attracts Alphas.

D

deleted12590281

I think that submissive feeling or vibe a lot of you guys with small dicks in this thread are telling about is quite normal. I've had a lot of straight (or maybe not so straight) tiny dicked teammates and classmates almost being on their knees for my big dick in the showers. Its just hierarchy man.

TrynBi

Legendary Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think that submissive feeling or vibe a lot of you guys with small dicks in this thread are telling about is quite normal. I've had a lot of straight (or maybe not so straight) tiny dicked teammates and classmates almost being on their knees for my big dick in the showers. Its just hierarchy man.
I think your on to something. By nature I think naked men subconsciously judge their manliness by the size of their penis to other men. When someone is much bigger than you in my case, you almost automatically become the inferior person in the group. I could be stronger or even bigger in body size than the other guy with a larger cock, but I’d still be nothing like him. It’s as if the argument is…if we both stand naked in front of another man or women, which person do they choose by just looking at us naked. It could be my own bias, but I’d assume someone would always pick a larger cock then a guy with almost the absence of cock!

D

deleted12590281

I think your on to something. By nature I think naked men subconsciously judge their manliness by the size of their penis to other men. When someone is much bigger than you in my case, you almost automatically become the inferior person in the group. I could be stronger or even bigger in body size than the other guy with a larger cock, but I’d still be nothing like him. It’s as if the argument is…if we both stand naked in front of another man or women, which person do they choose by just looking at us naked. It could be my own bias, but I’d assume someone would always pick a larger cock then a guy with almost the absence of cock!

I totally agree. You can easily see the confidence that coming that having a big dick in locker room situations. In my team I’m by far the biggest, and I’m also the one who are “most naked” (the longest time without covering me with a towel, if u know what I mean). I walk around casually, talk to people or answer texts, while my big floopy 7” clock is dangling between for my legs for everyone to see. My teammates with small dicks does the towel dance instead. Even though from the waist up we are almost equally fit.