Willing To Admit Big Dick Superiority

mallak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No not really. Just trying to tell a couple of guys in this thread that dick size is far from everything.

Ok, well continue on with your self help stuff if that's what rocks your boat, i don't care, you're gorgeous lol.

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’m a smaller guy interested in making friends with a bigger guy whose superior cock I can praise as we get to know each other more. I’m willing to acknowledge that bigger cocks are the ultimate trump cards. My opinions don’t matter as much as those of a real man and I’m willing - eager, even - to be friends with a big guy who will remind me of the hierarchy.
Hit me up if you’re interested in talking.
That's a small dick bruh!

Reactions: lttle1

I’m a smaller guy interested in making friends with a bigger guy whose superior cock I can praise as we get to know each other more. I’m willing to acknowledge that bigger cocks are the ultimate trump cards. My opinions don’t matter as much as those of a real man and I’m willing - eager, even - to be friends with a big guy who will remind me of the hierarchy.
Hit me up if you’re interested in talking.

I also am in the same boat. Im not tiny but im on the small sode and believe in BDS. All hail real men. I hope to make good friends that are real men.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ok, well continue on with your self help stuff if that's what rocks your boat, i don't care, you're gorgeous lol.
Well thanks for the compliment Mallak! It's appreciated. It's not so much self help stuff although in this thread it seems that way. I just don't like seeing guys that are less endowed than others think they are less masculine or "manly" than other guys. It just bugs me that there are guys out there that judge themselves based on their own cock size. Puzzling. If a guy can make me laugh, have intelligent conversation, maintain pretty good eye contact, and have a genuine smile will get me more than a guy who thinks he can forego all that simply because he is endowed. It's all ridiculous to me (or should I say redickulous?)! It doesn't rock my boat, just letting others know I guess that just because you may have a big dick does not mean my boat is rocked...............

D

deleted1025121

Well thanks for the compliment Mallak! It's appreciated. It's not so much self help stuff although in this thread it seems that way. I just don't like seeing guys that are less endowed than others think they are less masculine or "manly" than other guys. It just bugs me that there are guys out there that judge themselves based on their own cock size. Puzzling. If a guy can make me laugh, have intelligent conversation, maintain pretty good eye contact, and have a genuine smile will get me more than a guy who thinks he can forego all that simply because he is endowed. It's all ridiculous to me (or should I say redickulous?)! It doesn't rock my boat, just letting others know I guess that just because you may have a big dick does not mean my boat is rocked...............
The only pro to having a big cock is that if you're not particularly handsome or have a great body. And as you age that is more difficult to maintain, especially around the waistline. I would think having a large penis gives you that extra step or mental confidence. If you come up short on all three...it kind of makes it more difficult in general. But I agree with you. No one should base their self worth or measure their masculinity on their size...but size does help with where you fall short with other things.

mallak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Ok i guess over a million people come on this site and show their dicks off because it's so irrelevant I guess. But good mental gymnastics though to manage to be "puzzled" that guys end up judging themselves in varying degrees by their dick size.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Ok i guess over a million people come on this site and show their dicks off because it's so irrelevant I guess. But good mental gymnastics though to manage to be "puzzled" that guys end up judging themselves in varying degrees by their dick size.

OK, I'm not going to debate my sincerity. You are free to think as you wish.

Reactions: malakos and 4388301

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The only pro to having a big cock is that if you're not particularly handsome or have a great body. And as you age that is more difficult to maintain, especially around the waistline. I would think having a large penis gives you that extra step or mental confidence. If you come up short on all three...it kind of makes it more difficult in general. But I agree with you. No one should base their self worth or measure their masculinity on their size...but size does help with where you fall short with other things.

Well, while I understand what you are saying, I've learned in time to realize a great guy that has quality can be either large or small. If I enjoy their company, etc., to me it really doesn't matter in the least.

Reactions: malakos and lttle1

This thread has gone off weird.

I find bigger cok to be superior. But not in all things. Sexually yeah i cant argue unless it's not your thing. I do get distracted in any day things when a huge bulge or musculature bulge are around.

Reactions: 1297396

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This thread has gone off weird.

I find bigger cok to be superior. But not in all things. Sexually yeah i cant argue unless it's not your thing. I do get distracted in any day things when a huge bulge or musculature bulge are around.

I.e. it's your aesthetic preference. Deriving "superiority" from that makes no sense. The reality is that your kind chooses that term because it feeds the fantasy, not because it communicates anything coherent.

I.e. it's your aesthetic preference. Deriving "superiority" from that makes no sense. The reality is that your kind chooses that term because it feeds the fantasy, not because it communicates anything coherent.
I think you take my meaning further than it means. Genetically being able to push further into a vagina and deposit semen seems to be a sign for superiority.

I dont have that part so my opinion is based on aesthetic and sexual exploration. Does that satisfy?

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Genetically being able to push further into a vagina and deposit semen seems to be a sign for superiority.

It might if there were any clear causal relationship between longer (because length specifically is actually what you're talking about here) penises and higher fertility rates. I've never seen a conclusive case for such presented on this site, and I would expect it would have been on numerous occasions if it existed.

That said, pointing to a slight fertility advantage falls far short of justifying or accounting for queer men venerating big dicks as "superior".

mallak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OK, I'm not going to debate my sincerity. You are free to think as you wish.

Thanks! :) I think you are kind of confused re this topic, we are discussing penis size in relation to pure mindless sexual desire or hierarchies; not romance, romantic sex, relationships, best partner material etc.