Willing To Admit Big Dick Superiority

It might if there were any clear causal relationship between longer (because length specifically is actually what you're talking about here) penises and higher fertility rates. I've never seen a conclusive case for such presented on this site, and I would expect it would have been on numerous occasions if it existed.

That said, pointing to a slight fertility advantage falls far short of justifying or accounting for queer men venerating big dicks as "superior".
You dont see it on here cause this site os for the love and support of large penises. You may be looking in the wrong place.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You dont see it on here cause this site os for the love and support of large penises. You may be looking in the wrong place.

No, the fact that there are so many here devoted to the notion of the magnificence of large penises is precisely the reason that there are attempts to show why they're special. The partisans of "BDS" regularly make threads about the supposed virtues of large penises, how they are an expression of masculinity, and so forth. If there were a solid case to be made for a fertility advantage to longer penises, they would have attempted it many times over.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's not the size of your dick that makes you the man you are. For Pete's sake no one has a say or had anything to do with the dick they were born with. It's all genetics.

There are plenty of men who are less than average who are great lovers to their wives and girlfriends.

There are also things OP you can do to last longer with your wife. You can always stroke one out an hour or so before you have sex. Aim to please her with your tongue, fingers, and dick. Could be that you'll need to finish her with your tongue after you've shot your load. No big deal. Remember that pleasing her will be gratifying to you as well as her.

Just because you're not happy with your dick doesn't mean you can't be. Just work on building your confidence up.
Btw there are plenty of guys out there with bigger dicks than you that don't last long either. It's something you'll have to work on.

Just because there are men out there with bigger dicks than me doesn't make them superior to me. Neither do I feel superior to men who are not as big as me in the dick department. It's not like they've done anything special to have a big dick. It's all genetics

Work with what you've got. Give her your best fuck. Make love to her like you've never made love to her before. Work on giving her multiple orgasms. Whether with your tongue. Your dick and your fingers.

No, the fact that there are so many here devoted to the notion of the magnificence of large penises is precisely the reason that there are attempts to show why they're special. The partisans of "BDS" regularly make threads about the supposed virtues of large penises, how they are an expression of masculinity, and so forth. If there were a solid case to be made for a fertility advantage to longer penises, they would have attempted it many times over.
You're just circle arguing a proven point. It's medically proven and sound. Go do your research or Go troll somewhere else.

Reactions: mallak and wallyj84

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks! :) I think you are kind of confused re this topic, we are discussing penis size in relation to pure mindless sexual desire or hierarchies; not romance, romantic sex, relationships, best partner material etc.

No actually I'm not the one confused. Like I said, it's ok. Next!

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Let’s just agree that you get further with a kind word and a big dick than with a kind word alone.

No you don't. It's ok if YOU think that way. I don't. A man being a man has nothing to do with his dick size. There's too much about being a man and I don't have the time or the patience to debate this with you. Part of being a man is confidence not arrogance and willingness to listen, being respectful, and so much more. Go on out into the world and try seeing how far (short of sex maybe with those that care about size) that dick takes you. If you have a good moral compass, it truly doesn't matter. At all.

4202HHN

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
No you don't. It's ok if YOU think that way. I don't. A man being a man has nothing to do with his dick size. There's too much about being a man and I don't have the time or the patience to debate this with you. Part of being a man is confidence not arrogance and willingness to listen, being respectful, and so much more. Go on out into the world and try seeing how far (short of sex maybe with those that care about size) that dick takes you. If you have a good moral compass, it truly doesn't matter. At all.
Shrug. OK.

firsttimecaller

Expert Member
Media
A man being a man has nothing to do with his dick size...part of being a man is confidence not arrogance and willingness to listen, being respectful, and so much more.

If you have a good moral compass, it truly doesn't matter. At all.

It never matters at all?

I don't understand why people are unwilling to admit that, all else being equal, physical characteristics can be a strong influence in non-platonic decision-making.

Let's take 2 dudes who are both kind, generous humanitarians with wit and a wonderful sense of humor, but one looks like a Helmsworth and one looks like a DeVito...

Are you saying they would be equally successful in the dating world?

If their body/face and sexual prowess were more or less equivalent, but one had a girthy 7 vs a skinny 3, they would have the same reviews by their partners?

Reactions: wallyj84

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It never matters at all?

I don't understand why people are unwilling to admit that, all else being equal, physical characteristics can be a strong influence in non-platonic decision-making.

Let's take 2 dudes who are both kind, generous humanitarians with wit and a wonderful sense of humor, but one looks like a Helmsworth and one looks like a DeVito...

Are you saying they would be equally successful in the dating world?

If their body/face and sexual prowess were more or less equivalent, but one had a girthy 7 vs a skinny 3, they would have the same reviews by their partners?

I'm generally talking about dick size only. Physical attributes (nice looking face, killer eyes, and a great smile) and how he carries himself mean so much more. Devito wouldn't attract me. Not knowing what Helmsworth is packing, his looks and how he carries himself would attract me.

Reactions: malakos

Korindie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife believes that a bigger dick is superior to a smaller one. But a bigger dick doesn’t necessarily make a superior man. What she means by this is there are generally more advantages in most scenarios to having a big dick versus a small one. If there are two cleaning products and one does a better job most of the time and on most surfaces, and has more applications, 9 out of 10 times, that cleaning product is going to be superior to the other one. But there might be a few less common surfaces that the generally inferior product might do a better job with. And maybe it does ok but not great for the rest of the surfaces.

this would be like a guy with a large penis, most women prefer large (not huge) but for girls who do have a small vagina, this is a terrible scenario. The big one has more advantages, more positions they can perform, more visual pleasure, more women are curious about it, etc.

the smaller penis won’t work on girls who prefer large cocks, but it will still be “ok” on the majority of women. Because although most women prefer bigger than average, there are only a small percentage that require it.

Also penis size 98% of the time isn’t the most important factor in a relationship, as most people know. A woman won’t be with a man she doesn’t find attractive, funny, gets along well with, etc just because he is big. Just like a woman usually won’t leave a man who they find funny, attractive etc etc if he is small.

so I’m terms of judging the penis alone by its size, the larger one will have more advantages for a larger population. So for a one night stand, it’s of higher importance or just casual sex, it usually is going to be superior in that sense, for relationships, it becomes low on the importance list

Last edited:
Reactions: 1266025 and 4202HHN

Weeze

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I feel bad for starting this thread now. I didn’t intend for it to be a big debate

My god. Here you are trying to get off based on your own kink and everyone is debating the meaning of manliness and dick size.

Let the man enjoy his own kinks!

Reactions: 4202HHN