Wives Who Seek Tributes

D

deleted996351

No doubt she turns every straight male head in her direction as you take her out in a nice dress and heels! If she’s still taking photo requests id love to see a shot of her dressed for a night out with you, classy and gorgeous woman!
You've been kind and complimentary enough that I will fulfill this request. Here are some clothed pics in various circumstances.

Attachments

D

deleted19901521

You've been kind and complimentary enough that I will fulfill this request. Here are some clothed pics in various circumstances.
She’s just breathtaking! No real words to describe how hot your wife is. I’m sure you see every guy staring her way when you’re out and maybe it makes you jealous, can’t blame them though. Thanks for sharing, I’m at a loss for words!

• Love
Reactions: deleted996351
D

deleted996351

She’s just breathtaking! No real words to describe how hot your wife is. I’m sure you see every guy staring her way when you’re out and maybe it makes you jealous, can’t blame them though. Thanks for sharing, I’m at a loss for words!
Thanks man! We'll keep sharing on here.

Reactions: 21512181
D

deleted22659021

Whats the backstory on the bikini pic, from what you show of her face on all these she’s smirking with the knowledge yore getting a hard on looking at her

• Love
Reactions: deleted996351
D

deleted996351

Whats the backstory on the bikini pic, from what you show of her face on all these she’s smirking with the knowledge yore getting a hard on looking at her
Nothing much to it. She was paddle boarding during a trip to Hawaii. I think she was just happy to be on vacation!

FreakyCouple13

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sorry , profile says male, and I'm not gay and have no interest in tribute for men, as I'm not in any gay groups or spend time looking at what gay men want here. Wrong forum. .I'm here for wives showing pics or attaching them here.
@oldfirm08 IMG_2640.jpeg
IMG_2639.jpeg
IMG_2567.jpeg