Women Are You Glad You Don’t Have To Worry About Size?

Women knowing men have MAJOR neurosis over penis size aren’t you glad you don’t have to worry about it because you’re female? I mean boobs and butts aren’t genitalia and don’t bring pleasure like penises do PLUS boobs and butts can be improved. Knowing that women are the pickier gender If your mother gifted you a small or average penis would it affect your life much knowing you MIGHT get picked over? Would the sexual rejections bother you often ? Or would other factors such as height, handsomeness or income capability be more important?

Just curious maybe men could learn something from women.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
You need to stop thinking about your dick so much.

I love my man. I love his penis. I don't think about it half as often as you seem to think about yours.

Aren't you glad you don't have to worry about your child dying inside you?

Fuck outta here

You need to stop thinking about your dick so much.

I love my man. I love his penis. I don't think about it half as often as you seem to think about yours.

Aren't you glad you don't have to worry about your child dying inside you?

Fuck outta here

Haha nice; Yes all my threads are about penis size on a penis website ; I guess I’m feeling too comfortable talking about it here.

But yes women do lose relationships over their ability to Conceive and men can lose relationships over size so I guess it’s even.

Definitely not a perfect world

Reactions: SoaringSpirit

Jesus fucking Christ... : unamused:

My mother is a narcissistic sociopath and often made fun of my size. She had house surveillance set up unknowingly. That may be a personal issue I will have to work through. I’ve also be rejected by women very being average too . Anyway my post are bothering people so I’ll take off. Thanks anyway!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No, I think he disabled his account. The answers he got weren’t what he wanted.

He just totally pissed me off. No wonder women dumped him and told him he had a small dick. I wanted to dump him and tell him he had a small dick and I don’t even know what he looks like! I told him women could be mean, and he just brought out the mean in me. Is it that tough to understand? For the most part, if a woman likes you enough to sleep with you, then she likes your penis - she’ll say nice things about it, tell you what you want to hear. If she doesn’t like you, she’ll insult you and your ugly penis. For the most part. YMMV.

This dude, laughs at TnJ, (argh!), grabs onto onto the smallest comment that confirms his feeble-minded beliefs and runs with it, then wants sympathy because he had a shitty childhood. Well, boo-hoo. That corner is pretty freakin’ crowded, but I’ll see if I can make room. Chickenshit then runs at the first sign of conflict.

/rant

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't think that guy knew the full co text of your statements.

I'm sure, but his response to my first post was still ridiculous.

I do need to calm the fuck down though, lashing out at people who have no idea why isn't helping me, or anyone. I've been doing a little better about but not so much in this thread.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm sure, but his response to my first post was still ridiculous.

I do need to calm the fuck down though, lashing out at people who have no idea why isn't helping me, or anyone. I've been doing a little better about but not so much in this thread.
His post was ridiculous, for sure.

As for you, it'll take time, and you will get there.