Women - Do You Think Your Sex Drive Is The Same As Men’s?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It’s difficult to say, having never been a man. I will say, I have a very high libido. I like a lot of sex - at least once a day, if not more. I think about sex a lot. But I’ve been in relationships with men who thought once a week was too much. Even monthly sex was an effort. Low libido men seem to be who I end up with. If I went by my experience alone, I’d say my sex drive is far greater than a man’s. But I can’t just go by my experience. Pretty sure there are lots of guys with a high drive. I just don’t end up in relationships with them.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I suspect my actual sex drive is at least equal to a dudes. My sexual stamina far out paces any dudes, like, I could fuck break a dude.

The biggest difference I see between myself and some dudes is how my ethics are tied to my sexuality/sexual expression. My love down took a hippocratic oath "first do no harm." Gubby doesn't belong in panty land, so gubby I don't entertain.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
From what I read on LPSG, most guys will stick a dick in whatever doesn’t bite hard, so I’m pretty sure my libido and impulses are vastly different.

but I’m more likely to say my libido differs from most poly people, hook up culture people, people in different parts of the ace spectrum. More than peen versus pussy.

Also, libido and demisexuality aren’t contrasting. My libido revs when interest exists.
Another also, there’s a reason it’s dudes dead of heart attacks in bed with a lovely woman. We can out do you.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is really a very individual question, difficult to generalise. My husband and myself are both very highly sexed individuals, we have routine as much as spontaneity too, often we'll catch each others eye and we're both instantly horny and want one another if circumstances allow. I've also had relationships with in the past where guys are much less interested than myself, also guys who very much lack any skills and would thump away for a few minutes bust and fall asleep : unamused:
Likewise I have girlfriends who have told me they have little interest in their sex lives but hey, they still have a relationship that works for them and their partner.
Going out on a limb maybe there's just as many women and men with similar levels of drive sexually, I guess the key is finding the right partner who has a similar interest in their sex life just the same as finding the right balance of everything else in their relationship and maybe some people are happy to balance one part of a relationship against another, that's the way I look at things anyway x

neutrno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’ve always wondered this. Women of LPSG. Do you think your sex drive is the same as a mans?

If it differs - then how?
No, I think men are more sexual. I think it comes from testosterone, but also from the fact women suffer sexual repression. I remember being afraid of pregnancy, for instance. I also remember people talking bad about me, because I was seen as a woman who liked sex.

And I'm not that "sexual".

By nature, males are programmed to seek sex. It's common to many species.

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Similar to what man? The question assumes all men have a similar sex drive, which they don't. As others have said this is really individualized, even in terms of what a strong sex drive is. I think I have a strong drive, I love sex. I think most women who are used to good sex have a strong drive. I don't have a strong drive for bad sex. And for me, I enjoy when it's long and intense but I don't need or necessarily even want it every day. And I don't just hop into bed with anyone. I don't think having a strong sex drive means lacking standards, regardless of your gender.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
One man in my life has had a comparable sex drive to mine. Tis my current and forever fella.

We aren't always horny at exactly the same time, but we are damn good at getting one another to get it when one of us is feeling it.

Sometimes I wear him out. Sometimes he wears me out. He's legit the only person I've had that physical connection with. All the others? None of them were on my level.

He is. The fucker. Right now, we're kinda fighting. I might sleep on the couch. Nah, I AM sleeping on the couch. But if he offer me that D in the morning? I'm not saying no.