Women watch men masturbate

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
Wow....very interesting ....I just read this thread from start to finish.....reminded me of what a fun sexy playful place this site used to be.....went from kinda hot to ...let's shut this down

Most of site is slanted at a sexual orientation in not really a part of

Ask a woman seems to be code word for....insult a woman

And women's issues as become just endless debates about gender equality/ inequity. And that's cool....but I can find that at a lot of places....I mainly come here for entertainment

Politics forum has become so polarized that there is no place for a moderate

Sooo. I was staying around douse I used to message fairly heavy with 2 women here....one just left site....the other that I wanted to meet just kinda stopped messaging

Soooooo....I used to come here for fun....but it's not too much fun anymore.....

Plus I got some socal causes that i plan on getting my hands dirty(organizationally and money) with for a bit to keep me busy (that Alabama horseshit)

so I'll probably be taking a long long break

See ya folks

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Wow....very interesting ....I just read this thread from start to finish.....reminded me of what a fun sexy playful place this site used to be.....went from kinda hot to ...let's shut this down

And women's issues as become just endless debates about gender equality/ inequity. And that's cool....but I can find that at a lot of places....I mainly come here for entertainment

Sooo. I was staying around douse I used to message fairly heavy with 2 women here....one just left site....the other that I wanted to meet just kinda stopped messaging

Soooooo....I used to come here for fun....but it's not too much fun anymore.....

Plus I got some socal causes that i plan on getting my hands dirty(organizationally and money) with for a bit to keep me busy (that Alabama horseshit)

See ya folks

I hope you don't stay gone too long :pensive:

See ya folks

Great, who am I going to bond and bullshit with now? I'll have no one to heckle with. You suck.

PS let me know if you need a hand getting medieval with some Alabama ass hats

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You bishes ain't leaving. I'm worth being here for. My tattoos will lure you in. In a 4 ladies in 1 deal because I have three beautiful ladies tattooed on my body. It's a foursome. I'm cool like that.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
My thoughts on watching my guy, on video.

Key: (Internal dialogue) what I actually say editorializing and stage direction

(He’s back lit, again. It’s Only the Shadow Blows) I can’t see you well. Get a light on you?
as his laptop camera tilts all over because he’s moving on the bed
(another close up. I wonder if he mentioned that spot to his doc last week) I love seeing the expressions on your face. Can you pull back? Let me know where and when you want tight shots on my end.
Late in session, his hand is a blur, but I’m not changing the energy at this point. Also, it’s our habit to take turns so we can watch the other come. I go last as he likes the show aspect of it
(How does that not make burns? No lube, fast hands) You know how much I would like to be there, with my tongue flicking the tip, you ....well, you guys get the point.

MatureMocha

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's a learning experience. I learn how he likes his strokes....how fast, how hard, what position on his cock, head, shaft, etc..... After watching him, i duplicate his strokes while i play with his cock... What better lesson than what he does to get off!!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not using the report button ever again in life. I propose if one thinks something is posted in the wrong place, one either uses the report button, puts the OP on ignore, or keeps the opinion to oneself. What's the point of complaining without action? Are complaints women's issues? Are complaints more topical than the necro-post?

Are complaints more topical than the necro-post?

I actually had to look that "necropost" thing up...for a minute there I was having a really bad visual of zombies doing really inappropriate acts of an unspeakable nature with a group of SPH fetish types.

Who says you never learn anything on LPSG?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm not using the report button ever again in life. I propose if one thinks something is posted in the wrong place, one either uses the report button, puts the OP on ignore, or keeps the opinion to oneself. What's the point of complaining without action? Are complaints women's issues? Are complaints more topical than the necro-post?

I'm getting closer and closer to the idea of just leaving the site.

None of this shit matters. At all.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

I don't wanna miss you all, but I don't know. I probably won't leave all together, but I gotta take more time to try to heal myself.

This place doesn't seem to be much of a helpful distraction.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't wanna miss you all, but I don't know. I probably won't leave all together, but I gotta take more time to try to heal myself.

This place doesn't seem to be much of a helpful distraction.
I understand completely.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

See ya folks
I always say, when most tend to congregate in the corner at a party...........get out on the floor and just dance :) Don't wait around for others to create fun for you. If others don't get it..........who cares. Fun is not a fashion, it's neither in...nor out. Yet, some wish to control everythang, and everyone else's version. Individuality always comes at a cost.

Dictators, control freaks, piss me off. (refrain from posting photo of dick with potato hanging from it) Dicktater.

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Ladies: Do you like to watch a man masturbate? What do you think as you watch? What do you like? Do you like the faces he makes? Do you like the stroking action? Do you like the grand finale?

There’s a lot to unpack here.

Usually I would rather not see his face if I’m watching a video. Because there’s a really good chance that his face might ruin the whole video. You just never know. Better to leave it out. For online stuff.

I enjoy edging vids and think they’re hot. Guys who can have multiple orgasms too...dry, not dry, doesn’t matter. All hot.

But I absolutely need to be able to hear the guy. I won’t listen to a video without sound. Or a video with music. People who add music to erotic videos ...what the fuck is wrong with them?

Furthermore, if there is audio but the guy isn’t really making any sounds except regular breathing, why did you even make a video. You have to moan and gasp. You’d better or I will not watch your video haha

Anyway back to the good stuff, ok so edging...it requires a lot of self discipline and control and mastery. That’s a big turn on for me. I don’t think a lot of guys can self suck which is something I also really like to watch