Women watch men masturbate

Raine69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There’s a lot to unpack here.

Usually I would rather not see his face if I’m watching a video. Because there’s a really good chance that his face might ruin the whole video. You just never know. Better to leave it out. For online stuff.

I enjoy edging vids and think they’re hot. Guys who can have multiple orgasms too...dry, not dry, doesn’t matter. All hot.

But I absolutely need to be able to hear the guy. I won’t listen to a video without sound. Or a video with music. People who add music to erotic videos ...what the fuck is wrong with them?

Furthermore, if there is audio but the guy isn’t really making any sounds except regular breathing, why did you even make a video. You have to moan and gasp. You’d better or I will not watch your video haha

Anyway back to the good stuff, ok so edging...it requires a lot of self discipline and control and mastery. That’s a big turn on for me. I don’t think a lot of guys can self suck which is something I also really like to watch
So does it make you to turn on when watching guys do self suck

Reactions: ArtAppreciation

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I will second the no. As for watching guys masturbate, yes I do like it. Videos don't really do much for me, though there are exceptions. In person, I think it is great and gives a lot of insight really.

ArtAppreciation

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

It definitely depends on the guy I'm watching but I'd say in general, sure, that is super hot. It's definitely something I would love to do with a guy and share that with him. That's definitely on the bucket list.

I joined the Str8 Self Suckers & The Women Who Love Them group when I first joined and after 3 years I haven't seen a whole lotta action. I think it's one of the sexiest things a guy can do, and it just is....I don't have to explain it, I just love it

Last edited:

It definitely depends on the guy I'm watching but I'd say in general, sure, that is super hot. It's definitely something I would love to do with a guy and share that with him. That's definitely on the bucket list.

I joined the Str8 Self Suckers & The Women Who Love Them group when I first joined and after 3 years I haven't seen a whole lotta action. I think it's one of the sexiest things a guy can do, and it just is....I don't have to explain it, I just love it

It would be so cool to be able to self suck,, i can see the attraction for a girl to want to see that. Firstly you probably have to have a huge cock and secondly extremely supple!! Guess ill have to stick to wanking lol

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It would be so cool to be able to self suck,, i can see the attraction for a girl to want to see that. Firstly you probably have to have a huge cock and secondly extremely supple!! Guess ill have to stick to wanking lol
Personally, I can’t see the attraction. (Not putting down those who do, though). I’ve seen it done and well, now I’ve seen it. It’s not arousing, it’s more like watching a dog chase it’s tail, but not as cute.

I guess guys might want to do it for obvious reasons. ;)

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Self-sucking: I can but I don't. The discomfort of bending yourself in half far outweighs any pleasure. Plus, a large portion of my pleasure from receiving oral is the visual aspect combined with the enthusiasm and shared enjoyment of my partner (which is why I don't ever want head from anyone who's not into it).

Personally, I can’t see the attraction. (Not putting down those who do, though). I’ve seen it done and well, now I’ve seen it. It’s not arousing, it’s more like watching a dog chase it’s tail, but not as cute.

I guess guys might want to do it for obvious reasons. ;)

It would deffo be for self satisfaction, i cant see why it would turn on an observer lol

Reactions: LaFemme

Thank you.

UK male group Lancashire, Manchester and Merseyside area, ages 20+ up for adult fun. We exchange email addresses to arrange 1-1 and small group meets. We also have nude adult fun swims in a private indoor pool near Preston. We are currently seeking a gym for nude exercises. LPSG members and ladies always welcome.

Ladies, bring your friends and enjoy the view. Can be CFNM or try our sybian ride machine. Bring your man and show him off or humiliate him. Your choice. We also have a torso sex doll fitted with a borescope camera and you can film him cumming. Contact me for details.

The Women's Issues section is not the Personal Ad section.

Beedie Tijii

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Self-sucking: I can but I don't. The discomfort of bending yourself in half far outweighs any pleasure. Plus, a large portion of my pleasure from receiving oral is the visual aspect combined with the enthusiasm and shared enjoyment of my partner (which is why I don't ever want head from anyone who's not into it).
Agreed. Even if you can reach, autofellatio is a little bit like... if you've ever tried to tickle yourself. You can't do it! I am not sure if I can even still reach; haven't tried in years.