Women who like to watch men.

petez135

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been exposing myself online (chaturbate, Skype and exposure sites) for a little while now. I’ve had lots of viewers. Many say they are women but I am certain that 99.99% of them are male. I am happy to perform for anyone but I just wondered if there are any confirmed, genuine women who like to watch men strip and perform online. Where can I find them?!

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I like to watch, but only if I'm legit interested in the human being the penis is attached to.

Me and my guy have just watched each other masturbate to completion. I fucking love it. But I'm obviously super into him. Watching rando dudes whack it in the camper?? I'm more likely to giggle than get off. Not because I think they're pitiful or pathetic, but really when humans masturbate it's objectively funny as fuck when you remove the arousal. Imagine watching sex without being turned on, it's pure comedy.

I don't have to love/feel "romantic" feelings for sexual partners, but I do have to be attracted to more than just looks too get off in a situation where I'm not just watching a prerecorded event.

It's not at all difficult to see penis as a woman in society. Matter of fact we see them even when we don't want to, didn't ask to... It can be invasive and offensive. I only look at pics here if I find the person interesting in posts or if they have a badass blog.

Looking just to look, seeking that interaction online? I don't have to. At all. And to be honest I don't know any women who would. If I do they haven't communicated to me that they want to see what you're offering.

Last edited:

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love to watch my man: cooking, cleaning, working in the yard. I do not want to watch him do anything of a sexual nature, without me, that is.

I really don't know how to get some men to understand that I'm not really a visual creature. You're having fun! Great! You be you. I care not to watch that. Some women do. Good for them!

Me? No thanks. It's kind of boring, and we already know how it's going to end. There's no surprises left.

Clean up on Cam 3.

D

deleted16073761

I love to watch but only if it’s the person I’m in a relationship with.

Reactions: P.J.9

royal_madnessty

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not my cup ot tea and no other from getting boring dick pics or jerk off video's. When i know him, sure, when he's a stranger? Nope. And i agree with you here, most of them are probably men. Men like to hide behind female profiles for whatever reason.