Women, you now have real competition! so listen up

Scotty Pecker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Synthetic babes and female sex robots are now coming in so fast its not even funny.

What are your thoughts and opinions on them?

Here are my perspectives as a guy who absolutely LOVES synthetic women and some food for discussion:

Sure, there will always be sex between organics. Of course there will be. There will always be "real human" love present in the world and those who prefer "organic" people over robots and dolls.
Also true, there will always be some man out there interested in having sex with you, being in a relationship with you, etc.
But, the tide will shift into the synthetics favor by a HUGE margin and here is exactly why:

ADVANTAGES OF SYNTHETIC SEX ROBOTS AND WHY YOU HAVE MAJOR COMPETITION:

THE NUMBER ONE REASON SYNTHETIC WOMEN WILL WIN THE DAY BY A LONG SHOT:

All I have ever done is treat women with as much respect as I can, and it has been genuine. But that has NEVER lead to them respecting me back mutually to the same degree in return. Women LOSE sexual interest directly proportionate to the respect I have shown them.

Ah, but when I have been LESS respectful to organic women, THEN all of as sudden they show more sexual interest and respect me more and I HATE THAT FACT. Many, many, many men feel the same way I do about this and this is going to be THE #1 top reason, most men will lose interest in you if you keep that shit up.

Personally I'd program a synthetic girl to be always respectful and uplifting.

1: They provide sex on the spot. No waiting.
2: They play no mind games, no bullshit testing of men to test our masculinity, no avoiding our calls just to see how we respond, no lies, no bitchy attitudes, no lock down commitments desired by them, no manipulation, no ulterior motives
3: They are perfectly attractive in their figures at all times and will stay that way indefinitely as long as they are taken care of and can be easily replaced once they are worn out.
4: They will only do what they are programmed to do and nothing more, nothing less.

NOTES: Similar things can be said about the synthetic men coming in but this discussion is about the female sex dolls and robots that are sweeping our society by storm.
I am only referring to sex robots specifically here. NOT to full-fledged robots programmed to have the full range of imitated human emotions and consciousness.

I'm not even touching on most of this, given your charming attitude about women...

Let me just say one individual's poor experiences does not mean all of a particular demographic only behave a certain way. I also am not jealous of dildos, pocket pussies, etc. It would just be another sex toy. It's not a "competition". I have dealt with some absolutely horrific things from a particular man, but I don't go around spouting ridiculousness about men.

You wanna bang a sex robot? Go for it. I do not in any way care.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
if you only think of woman as an arrangement of body parts by which you can obtain sexual gratification of course a voiceless, anatomically correct hunk of plastic wins
then, please, by all means continue to use your high-tech barbie for a sperm receptacle for leave flesh and blood women in peace.

OP has been here less than a month
i have only read on post
and already he has been shuffled off into the useless fucktard category

Last edited:

FEMALE SYNTHETIC DOLLS and SEX ROBOTS are now coming in so fast its not even funny.

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS ON THEM?
NOTE: DO NOT LEAVE BITCHY RESPONSES, I'LL JUST BLOCK YOU.

lol. Okay. Well, there don't need to be multiple threads with almost word for word the exact same content. You didn't even wait for a 24 hour period before recreating the exact same thing.

If women having an opinion = "bitchy" no wonder you have better luck with robots. Clearly you just exude respect and get along well with women.

Scotty Pecker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if you only think of woman as an arrangement of body parts by which you can obtain sexual gratification of course a voiceless, anatomically correct hunk of plastic wins
then, please, by all means continue to use your high-tech barbie for a sperm receptacle for leave flesh and blood women in peace.

OP has been here less than a month
i have only read on post
and already he has been shuffled off into the useless fucktard category

Boom, immediate case in point. Bitchy and mis-processing information on the spot. THAT is why the hot Synthetics WIN!
BLOCKED!

Scotty Pecker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol. Okay. Well, there don't need to be multiple threads with almost word for word the exact same content. You didn't even wait for a 24 hour period before recreating the exact same thing.

If women having an opinion = "bitchy" no wonder you have better luck with robots. Clearly you just exude respect and get along well with women.

That was accidental, I hit the wrong key on the computer. The second thread is the one I wanted posted.

Scotty Pecker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Obviously you do care otherwise you would not bother to post on this thread and just ignore it. LOL

Scotty Pecker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Having an opinion is fine, just not personal insults. I blocked Mickey Lee immediately cause she insulted me personally instead of posting her actual opinions on the matter.

Scotty Pecker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You asked for opinions. I gave one. I don't need to explain myself or justify myself to you.

Just from the things you've posted in Ask a Woman and looking at your post history, I'm actually quite glad you prefer robots.

Well good, I'm glad too. I'll be having plenty of fun. The duplicate post was deleted.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just another day at LPSG.

I bought a new eyeshadow today, and immediately after testing it I lost the nifty little silicone applicator. Probably dropped it on the floor somewhere. Think I'll go and look for it.
It had a silicone applicator? I've never seen one of those. What brand shadow was it?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This guy has been watching too much West World.

Listen, I love Delores too, but she's dangerous.
Whatcha talking about? What's that got to do with eye shadow? ;)

Yo. How do you keep your hair so boldly colored? People are always asking me, but my outrageously colored hair is always a wig or a weave. It's a legit way to go, but no one is ever satisfied with that answer.

Reactions: fluffychocolate

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Yo. How do you keep your hair so boldly colored? People are always asking me, but my outrageously colored hair is always a wig or a weave. It's a legit way to go, but no one is ever satisfied with that answer.

I bleach my roots to a platinum shade and apply Special Effects Atomic pink mixed with conditioner so it doesn't stain my skin. I leave it on for a few hours. I do that every 6 weeks. Sometimes I will reapply pink midway between root bleaching. It's tedious as hell. Mr. Rouge does my roots.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

Scotty Pecker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I bleach my roots to a platinum shade and apply Special Effects Atomic pink mixed with conditioner so it doesn't stain my skin. I leave it on for a few hours. I do that every 6 weeks. Sometimes I will reapply pink midway between root bleaching. It's tedious as hell. Mr. Rouge does my roots.
Just another day at LPSG.

I bought a new eyeshadow today, and immediately after testing it I lost the nifty little silicone applicator.
Probably dropped it on the floor somewhere. Think I'll go and look for it.

If you want to keep chit-chatting about other things and proving my point to anyone who sees this forum, feel free. Its filling up the post slots nicely. But know, this is the exact childish, topic shifting, emotionally-based behavior that turns men off completely to you.
This girls, is precisely why the synthetics will be replacing you if you do not stop doing emotional tactic stuff like this in your daily lives.

THIS TYPE OF CHILDISH BEHAVIOR RIGHT HERE, ON FORUMS AND IN REAL LIFE is why men will be losing attraction in you when these robots become mainstream. Why not just focus on the topic at hand or post elsewhere?
Ah, because YOU ARE EMOTIONALLY CHARGED by the topic that is why.
This stupidity is not necessary and you know it. You are proving my point by your exaggerated "chit chat" instead of giving thoughtful responses.

You are changing topics just to cause irritation and be frivolous and to try and illicit an emotional response on my end.
YET AGAIN, UNNECESSARY CHILDISH B.S.THIS IS MY WHOLE POINT.
At least you have not been directly bitchy with personal attacks yet, so that is good, there is hope for a thoughtful response yet.

If you stop doing similar things in your daily lives you will not be sidelined to female robots, that is what I am saying. Just stop doing unnecessary things to illicit emotional responses, problem solved. Men's renewed attraction back. Its really that simple.