Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This girls, is precisely why the synthetics will be replacing you if you do not stop doing emotional tactic stuff like this in your daily lives.

THIS TYPE OF CHILDISH BEHAVIOR RIGHT HERE, ON FORUMS AND IN REAL LIFE is why men will be losing attraction in you when these robots become mainstream.

because YOU ARE EMOTIONALLY CHARGED by the topic that is why.

If you stop doing similar things in your daily lives you will not be sidelined to female robots, that is what I am saying.

And this is why I keep coming back to LPSG: you just can't find quality entertainment like this anywhere else :p

It had a silicone applicator? I've never seen one of those. What brand shadow was it?
This one. It's fantastic! I'm going to use a brush rather than the applicator for now though, because it's tricky to use, partly because the consistency of the eyeshadow is unlike anything I've used before. I might have to buy more colours.

silicone make-up sponges are amazing, you use maybe half or less the amount of liquid foundation
i have seen one for foundation, never for eye make-up
likes Ms. Altered i am very curious
They sound like they might be worth a try. Having used my fingers to apply liquid foundation for many years it would probably feel clumsy until I got the hang of it though.

Wouldn't it also, be equally just as easy to have all the human males replaced with 100% compliant simulated synthetic male robots....

jus' sayin'....(i cant wait for the next episode)
Yes, it would, but compliant or not, I have long believed that penises are just badly designed and ill thought out, and just not well suited to my requirements. An erection that stays there until told otherwise would not be such a bad idea.

Reactions: fluffychocolate

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My sole existence on this planet is not to be a stepford wife to men with outrageous expectations. If you want a robot go on and get one.

Who knew talking about my hair color technique would rile up some dude so much? My gizzard wasn't gotten on this off topic discussion, yours was. You can tell by that huge fit you just had, scotty.

Just looking at your post in the other Ask a Section that I'm not able to respond to...

You dislike that a woman won't only talk about something that you want to talk about all day. That has nothing to do with gender. That means you just aren't finding someone compatible with your interests. My partner and I do have our conversation topics vary, but we have similar interests. It's not hard.

You only like oral and anal. Well, that's going to be a heck of a search because most women I know, that's not going to cut it. They like pleasure to.

So you specifically want a vacant, only interested in your interests, won't have an opinion empty shell, that you can use exclusively for your pleasure. Great. Again, it's fantastic that you're interested only in "synthetics" because you seem entirely selfish in your desires.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But know, this is the exact childish, topic shifting, emotionally-based behavior that turns men off completely to you.
This girls, is precisely why the synthetics will be replacing you if you do not stop doing emotional tactic stuff like this in your daily lives.
This is not an emotional tactic, unless you consider humor an emotion. It is a cold, unfeeling, dismissal of you and your ideas. It was done because there was no logical reason to address you further at the time, and trolling is funnier than ignoring. It was for the LOLz. If you don't like it, don't feed the trolls. This right here? Troll buffet. Thank you; I was getting hungry and @nailz only gave me a teeny tiny muffin (hilarious post, by the way, Woman).

Men, as a generalized group, are not turned off by me. Trust. I've never once in my adult life been thirsty for male companionship and couldn't find a satisfying individual, or two, or four to quench my parched condition. Contrast that with your own admitted inability to find satisfying female company. As a general rule, people, regardless of sex or gender, are disturbed by those folks who consistently cannot get along with others, who prove to be too self-interested, and who give up too easily on their fellow beings.

Good news! You can improve yourself and your experiences if you want to. I'm narcissistic as FUCK! People like me, however, because I don't just rest on my outstanding laurels, but rather try to connect, try to get beyond my own bubble, past my own bullshit, and care about the world around me. Every day is not a win, but I try again. You have to want to, though.

Also, food for thought.

There are people out there who have sexual and otherwise relationships with various inanimate objects. It doesn't bother me a bit, unless someone were to leave a snail trail/jizz on some belonging of mine, for example. Even speaking about my own relationship, to many it would be considered odd. That being said, I don't tell everyone else their relationships are wrong, that my way is the way of the future, I don't say people are bitchy for having other relationship styles (or no relationships at all). I don't tell other people it's a competition. I find the (legal) variations that people's sexual desires have to be interesting. I find human behavior interesting in general. I don't want an echo chamber, where I block/won't interact people who have differing opinions than my own. Indulging your own (legal) desires and living the life that you want? Peachy. That doesn't mean what others are doing is wrong, to be looked down on, etc.

Further food for thought:

Even the majority of men I know who fancy other men in any way would not want to just exist to have their mouth used (zero reciprocity/pleasure for them), to speak when spoken to, to not have an opinion, and so on. It's not just women that "now have real competition" by the OPs standards.

There ARE people who have that kinda kink. Bimboification, dollification, etc. Maybe OP just needs to find someone into that kink, and he might have a less hateful and misogynistic opinion of "organics".

Scotty Pecker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Also, food for thought.

There are people out there who have sexual and otherwise relationships with various inanimate objects. It doesn't bother me a bit, unless someone were to leave a snail trail/jizz on some belonging of mine, for example. Even speaking about my own relationship, to many it would be considered odd. That being said, I don't tell everyone else their relationships are wrong, that my way is the way of the future, I don't say people are bitchy for having other relationship styles (or no relationships at all). I don't tell other people it's a competition. I find the (legal) variations that people's sexual desires have to be interesting. I find human behavior interesting in general. I don't want an echo chamber, where I block/won't interact people who have differing opinions than my own. Indulging your own (legal) desires and living the life that you want? Peachy. That doesn't mean what others are doing is wrong, to be looked down on, etc.

Further food for thought:

Even the majority of men I know who fancy other men in any way would not want to just exist to have their mouth used (zero reciprocity/pleasure for them), to speak when spoken to, to not have an opinion, and so on. It's not just women that "now have real competition" by the OPs standards.

There ARE people who have that kinda kink. Bimboification, dollification, etc. Maybe OP just needs to find someone into that kink, and he might have a less hateful and misogynistic opinion of "organics".
This is not an emotional tactic, unless you consider humor an emotion. It is a cold, unfeeling, dismissal of you and your ideas. It was done because there was no logical reason to address you further at the time, and trolling is funnier than ignoring. It was for the LOLz. If you don't like it, don't feed the trolls. This right here? Troll buffet. Thank you; I was getting hungry and @nailz only gave me a teeny tiny muffin (hilarious post, by the way, Woman).

Men, as a generalized group, are not turned off by me. Trust. I've never once in my adult life been thirsty for male companionship and couldn't find a satisfying individual, or two, or four to quench my parched condition. Contrast that with your own admitted inability to find satisfying female company. As a general rule, people, regardless of sex or gender, are disturbed by those folks who consistently cannot get along with others, who prove to be too self-interested, and who give up too easily on their fellow beings.

Good news! You can improve yourself and your experiences if you want to. I'm narcissistic as FUCK! People like me, however, because I don't just rest on my outstanding laurels, but rather try to connect, try to get beyond my own bubble, past my own bullshit, and care about the world around me. Every day is not a win, but I try again. You have to want to, though.

Now we're getting somewhere. These are much better quality responses.
AlteredEgo, I have not ignored you yet because I have faith you know better than to keep trolling and will stop of your own accord.
Because you have started to actually post responses to the topic at hand is another reason.
So far there have not been any direct personal put downs that I have seen come from you and that is the only way I ignore someone.

Fade, you use the word "misogynistic" which you are free to use, but that word is inaccurate. Women have a right to disagree with me and have their own opinions, that in itself is not being bitchy. Its only the super sour attitude, hate-filled attitudes and actions that follow.
My central experience is that not one single woman I have met has had a long enough attention span for my taste.

I am very much focused on others in relationships as well, both the synthetic dolls and soon to be robots and organic women.
Yes, I acknowledge personality in dolls believe it or not, its a big deal for me in fact. I have no interest in just using another for my own pleasure, my interest in synthetics is in being able to show super intense and loving degrees of kindness without the woman running away when I do so. With organic women I have to hold back the affection I really want to show and I hate that, because they mis-process it every time and I never hear from them again. It gets old really fast.

Organic women mis-process my abundant affection for them which is actually there and real, but they mistake it for neediness, desperation and clinginess, thus they get creeped out and feel uncomfortable. When the fact is that when I feel attraction, I really feel it and legitmately care. But that 100% turns women off, mechanically it seems.

I have actually tested behaving far more aloof (against how I prefer to a show my affection) and the result has been that women come running to me in troves. All of a sudden they then see me as more "masculine" and a "catch". It really annoys me when I see that because with every single female, even those I share many interests with its the same exact dynamic. When you really care and want to show affection women get scared and turned off, period. With robots this will never be a problem. Yet their opinions will be respected just the same, but I will make sure they are programmed to not be able to be unkind, as I would never be unkind to them in any way, shape or form.

Its not "misogyny", its being able to actually be myself and show full affection and not hold back.
I'm willing to do vaginal I just have no personal interest in it. If a girl was really into me and mutually affectionate I would happily agree to that too for her pleasure.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
, I have not ignored you yet because I have faith you know better than to keep trolling and will stop of your own accord.
Oh, thank Glob he has not ignored me. I will sleep well tonight; come morning my orgasms will be glorious. I owe it all to the sunshine of his attention.