MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Every other sub-do-hicker has one. Bout time bitches be gettin' random up in here.

tumblr_p6ddtp44by1qgikhco1_540.png

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Every other sub-do-hicker has one. Bout time bitches be gettin' random up in here.

tumblr_p6ddtp44by1qgikhco1_540.png

When men compliment my face, dimples, etc. I just tell them that I will thank my parents for them.

Tonight I turned down hooking up with a guy that I've had genuine conversations with in the past. I knew he was looking for a fwb or hookup from a post he made, so I emailed him to say hi and see what he was up to. Last time we had chatted, he was in a very bad position. I also told him I saw his ad to make it known I was also interested in that.

His response? "Aww well im great thank for asking sexy but i need some local play are you game honey?"

Fuck that.
Strike one - sexy
Strike 2 - but i need
Strike 3 - you game honey?

I was drying up faster than the world's fish supply (true story). I was instantly turned off and disgusted.

I don't know if I'm just fed up from years of interactions with guys, if maybe I'm too sensitive or offended because I find certain words demeaning, or that someone couldn't take time to talk to me like a normal person because his pussy mission was on a time limit (which tends to happen often).

I love stand up comedy and I don't mind jokes. There's this one part in Kevin Hart's (ignore the fact he's a cheater) special where he addresses a woman in the audience and refers to her as "sweetie" and is kinda talking down to her because she's a woman. I get pissed off! I am tired of men saying I'm over reacting too. There's a difference between a pet name and referring to someone with an oppressive moniker.

I hate that I have to question whether or not I'm burned out or if my concerns are valid anymore.

Also, I used to not need much except some sexy talk when I was younger to hookup with someone. Now, I require some brain stimulation, being valued, big words are great turn ons....conversations that are maybe 80% interesting and 20% flirting and sex are great.

Anyway, that's my random thought mixed with a reply to yours.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The Toronto Van Attack Suspect identified as an INCEL.

His actions were fueled by his hatred of women. These anti-women Red Pill fuckers are long overdue to be recognized as a hate group and to be handled accordingly by the law.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Next time someone questions my membership of the site when I state the fact that I'm not here for the dick, I hope the person questioning me stubs their toe.

Hard.

may they break off the corner of their toenail.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maddening conversation on Facebook. Opposing side asserts:
  • Bill Cosby was prosecuted because of a conspiracy of women who agreed to time their accusations together
  • Bill Cosby was only prosecuted because he spoke out against Trump who previously had considered him a friend.
  • It's okay to refer to Constand as "cavebeast", "Sheman" etc.
  • The primary purpose here is to make sure a black man will have no wealth to pass on.
It's not necessary to provide information supporting your claims if someone says they can't verify your "facts" anywhere.

When I suggest that though I agree there is a racial element to the legal process in this case, I care much more THAT a serial rapist is punished than WHY, and that whenever ANY women are in danger, even white ones, even ugly ones, ALL women are in danger, the accusations get wilder.

I have just been informed by this lunatic that it is obvious I created a fake black profile for trolling pro-black pages. Look, I was raised by Afrocentric, feminist hippies. But even they would tell you that when your equality cause is used as an excuse to be hateful, you're just a bigot, not a freedom fighter. She called me a K o o n. I told her if anyone was a coon, it was her because the way she danced around to avoid the truth she was better coonery than Steppin Fetchit. Asked her whether she was Beulah or Aunt Jemima. Told her if she wanted to be recognized as a Queen, she had better adjust her crown. I wonder if she'll even catch the double-entendre.

I can't stand fake Hotep bitches.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
May 5th is National Awareness Day for Missing and Murdered Native American Women and Girls.
Wear a red dress or display a red dress outside your home
Oh, thank you Ms Lee! It’s my people, my sisters and my cause!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh, thank you Ms Lee! It’s my people, my sisters and my cause!
I got a deep love for a couple First Nation ladies. Awareness is the first step toward protecting very vulnerable* women.

*vulnerable in the sense that Native Women are often victimized by the system intended to protect people. .

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I got a deep love for a couple First Nation ladies. Awareness is the first step toward protecting very vulnerable* women.

*vulnerable in the sense that Native Women are often victimized by the system intended to protect people. .
I march every year. One of my relatives is one of the murdered. I march for her and friends who are missing.

Last edited:

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Michelle Wolf was fucking hilarious at the WHCD.

Everyone claiming her remarks about Sarah Huck-Sanders' eyeshadow was "anti-feminist" should grow a few more braincells.

It's the conservative victimization machine at work. War on Christmas and all that.

If they need real examples of what attacks against women's appearance look like, they need look no further than prior statements made by the President of the United States of America.